
Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend? My weekend was full of festivities from my daughter's communion to my mom's birthday to mother's day. Whew! Now I need to go on a diet! :o)
So, what to you think of this kitty? Isn't he just too cute! He is called Scuba Kitty and can be found at Paper Romance. I had so much fun coloring this one in. The copic colors I used are E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, C3, C1, C00, BG11, BG10, B97, B95, B91, R22, and R20. My papers are by DCWV that I picked up over at Joanne Fabrics where I also picked up my ribbon. My flowers are from Wild Orchids, punches by Martha Stewart, and my sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
If you like this image, please head on over to Paper Romance to pick up this image and also new in stock are Bildmalarna images. You don't want to miss out on picking up the awesome new summer images just released.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
High Hopes Rubber Stamps challenge blog - sketch
Papertake Weekly challenge - shiny, sparkly, and special - (the grey paper, ribbon, and dew drops are shiny and sparkly.
Pile It On - cute and cuddly
Sundays with Chrissy - Favorite things (my favorite pets are kitties - I have 2, also love punches and hearts)
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!
34 comments:
Love that SWEET Kitty!!
What a cutie!!
Lovely the addition of the flowers too.
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)
Oh my word Angela this is WAY TOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE these colors and that image is sweeet.....Beautiful flowers too....awesome work sweetie!
He is so cute. Very cute card. Nataliya.
Adorable!! I love that cat hahaha
thanks Angela!
Your card is so CUTE!!!! I LOVE that kitty image!!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!
Oh he is just too CUTE, and your coloring totally rocks, girl! Love it!!!
awww...cute! Very adorable image, Angela!
Ooh, that is beautifull card!
And a funny image :D
Hugs Anneke
This made me smile! Cute!
Wow Angela, another awesome creation!! Congrats again on winning my Artist Choice award. You deserve it. Your cards ROCK!
Hugs!
How cute and fun! Love the image and great coloring you did!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Totally cute! Love this kitty!
Hugs, Marsha
Just love how you've colored him! How adorable! Great card Angela, you do such terrific work!!!
Super Cute Scuba Kitty, looks so happy to. Love your dew drop bubbles. Well done on winning the Artist's Choice Award, take careX:)
adorable Angela! love the inky drops on there! I think I have this stamp...gonna have to remember this idea!
Pam Going Postal
Tooooooo cute! Fab colouring. Luv the pretty flowers.
xoxo,
Lori
Forgot to add, thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week!
So cute! Love how you layered the punches at the bottom. That cat is so fun! Love how you used the dew drops on the card.
what a great image, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish
I finally made it over here Angela. Sorry for the delay, I was extremely busy :-p
This is too cute Angela. Love this cute and fun image and the cute little hearts lower are so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Gorgeous card! Love the DP and
your coloring is AMAZING!! Thanks
for Piling it On with us this
week! We hope you'll join us
again next week!
Fabulous card :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)
thanks for joining in the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Hi Angela,
hope you've enjoyed all the festivities ;-) You've made an awesome card! Such a funny image, my cats aren't so crazy about water ;-)
Big hug,
Linsx
So funny and cute! Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana
Oh adorable card Angela, fab image and details.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card, Angela, that image is too sweet and I love the sentiment you used. Cute!
Hugs, Christine
Awesome card, Angela
Fabulous colouring and details.
Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.
Karen x
Fabby job with this image Angela!! Your colouring looks great and I love how you used the dew drops for bubbles!!
:) Sarah
What a fabulous take on the sketch!! And I love the fun bubbles you added!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week. We have another fun one this week...a baby card or card for a young child. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT
Hello Angela, what a cute image! Love the fun colors and the cute roses too!! Thanks for playing at Sunday's With Crissy!!
Hugs,
Patricia
angela,
I love everything about this kitty cat and his card!!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
-- dalis
PIO Owner
Talk about cute!! Gorgeous colouring and the water drops are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday's with Crissy! Hugs, Zoe xxoo
Hi Angela! What a great card! I love this stamp, and you've done such a great job colouring up this kitty! I love that paper too! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!
Post a Comment