Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges #59

October is such a beautiful month with the leaves changing.  Our leaves here in CT are just about starting to turn. In another week or 2 the colors will be amazing! Then rake rake rake... (my back hurts just thinking about it). Well this week at Crazy 4 Challenges we need to create an *Autumn/Fall* card!!!
Here is the easel card that I created:


I had the front door background stamp that I got from Magnolia-licious and my adorable trick or treators are from Whimy Stamps.  These digital images were created by the very talented artist Chrissy Armstrong.  My sentiment is computer generated. Don't you just love that checkerboard border punch?  That is an EK Success punch - LOVE IT!

Here are a few more pics:




These kids are just tooo cute!! ;)  I will enter this card at the following challenges:

The Creative Cottage Challenge - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - fancy folds
One Stitch At A Time - use your digi stamps
My Grafico - anything goes
Challenge up your Life - autumn (halloween reminds me of autumn)

I hope you can play along with us this week at Crazy 4 Challenges. I'll be looking for you! ;)

34 comments:

Silli said...

Such a cute image Angela, I love your wonderful coloring! Great work girl...HUGS

Mephisto said...

WooooW, what a stunning creation!
Love it very much!

hugs
Domi

Unknown said...

Amazing coloring, Angela! Love your easel card!

Christina said...

Wowww this is gorgeous Angela!! Really love the scenery!
Hugs Kristel

StampOwl said...

this is awesome Angela ... love everything about it!

Anneke said...

So beautiful this easel card!!
Love it!! And the border punch looks great :)
Hugs Anneke

Silke Ledlow said...

Angela..this is the cutest tricker treating card!!! Love your design and take on th challenge!!! Hugs ~S~

Kiki said...

Wow, this looks gorgeous! The images are so cute and your coloring is simply perfect!

Thanks for joining us at CUYL.

Hugs, Kiki

Carol Ann said...

Awww fab easel card Angela with fab images. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT.
Carol Ann xx

Agnieszka M said...

Your easel card is amazing. I love it (your colours and image scene are great).
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good Luck.
Hugs,
Agnieszka

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Angela - Autumn Splendor at it's finest! Beautiful coloring! So cute!
Pam Going Postal

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow!!!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!! This is SPECTACULAR!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Girl so FUN and fabulous!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww this is just gorgeous, those kids are just so cute!! Love it!!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a fun scene and your coloring is amazing GF!!
Hugs,
Cabio

chris said...

HI Angela, its so so fabulous. hugs chris xx

Gem said...

Truly stunning work Angela!! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time, good luck and hope to see you play along again soon! Gemma :)

Myrna said...

Angela, beautiful coloring! I just love the colors at this time of year.

Lynda Benden said...

What a darling Fall theme you have created here Angela! The kids are darling and your coloring is amazing!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Another totally fabulous entry! You should be trying for the GDT! I know you would stand a REALLY good chance =)

Thanks AGAIN for playing in the MyGrafico Challenge.

Good Luck!
~Cindy-Lynn~

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How adorable!! This is so so precious!!! Love the amazing coloring you do!! TFS!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful easelcard angela, this is wow.
what a project again, great colors.
just beautiful.

greetings karin

Kerri said...

What a gorgeous scene, and your coloring is AMAZING :):):) Love it, girl!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

This is just too freaking cute!! I love the scene you put together. Thanks for playing with us over at MyGrafico.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stunning and GORGEOUS!!

Jeanette said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors that you have used and your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Unknown said...

amazing, thanks for playing with MyGrafico

Tee McNeil Art said...

This card is just too cool! I love everything about it! Amazing!

Tee

Anne said...

oh wow this is definitely too cute to spook. Fabulous card
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
Anne x

Linda said...

Hi Angela love everything about your card I love cards with added depth and beautiful backgrounds love Linda

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH Angela you make so cute sceneries.Your images are colored so perfect AS ALWAYS!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE how you used the pattern paper to create your scene.WONDERFUL HUN,RubyM:)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is absolutely adorable, Angela! Your Halloween scene is fabulous and your coloring is amazing!

Barbara said...

This is amazing, Angela!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the way you colored it, and it creates a magical world that makes you want to enter and join them in the fun. Your work is excellent.
Love'n stuff,
Sandy N. :)