Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges #61

Today we have a sketch challenge for you over at Crazy 4 Challenges. Here is the sketch:

Here's how I interpreted it:



I turned the sketch around and made the oval a square.  These are 2 Meljen digi images that I got from Whimsy. I used the Fall Quilt image and Thomas Turkey. Here is a close up pic of the images:



If you would like to play along with us at C4C, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C61 then link it at the C4C challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

27 comments:

Jaimie said...

Hi Angela,

That's a very very very !!! gorgeous card!!!!!!!!

greetings, Jaimie

Dena said...

Angela, how pretty! It must have taken you ages to color that quilt!!! What a gorgeous Thanksgiving card!!!
Hugs, Dena

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-love your little turkey image-sweet!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I adore your card! So very pretty! TFS

charlene said...

Oh Anglea he is just the cutest ! Great job on the sketch !

Joanne (jojot) said...

too cute...love the deep, rich, vibrant colors....warm and cute

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Danni said...

Wow!! I can't say it enough, you are so talented!! AWESOME card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow love your quilt card angela
just beautiful and your colors are great also your coloring.

greetings karin

nicolet said...

This card is really stunning!!
I love the card!
greetings Nicolet

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh...this is darling and beautiful. As usual your coloring rocks. That turkey is gorgeous with your take on the sketch. Stunning Fall/Thanksgiving card gf!
hugs,
Chris

Sally Cicada Designs said...

What a perfect fall card!!! So beautifully coloured and laid out!! The patterned papers you chose are perfect too!! Gotta get these digis!!
Hugs,
Sarah :D

Lynda Benden said...

What a darling turkey Angela! Great card!

Anneke said...

Hi Angela
What a beautiful card!!
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs Anneke

Crystal said...

Angela this is just SOOOO DARLING!!! I LOVE that turkey and you colored him to perfection sweetie!!! ADORABLE!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE images Angela, and your coloring on them is fabulous!

Myrna said...

Angela, LOVE your turkey! Super Fall card!

Barbara said...

FABULOUS fall card, Angela!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I very much hope I can find the time for this! Your cards are wonderful Angela!

Christina said...

Woww Angela this is really awesome dear!! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That turkey is just too darn cute!! I love this!! The Fall colors are so brilliant!! TFS! HUGS

Mary J said...

Fab card! I have enjoyed browsing through your blog - you're one talented lady!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful fall card Angela!!! This is an awesome take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Patti Jo said...

Oh this is so cute Angela!!!! Love the quilting look too! Great job!!!

Silli said...

Wonderful work, love the colors...

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so fun!!

Maria said...

All I can say is "WOW"!! I love all the colors and fun patterns, Angela. . .that turkey is cute. . love how you colored him. . .as always, such a beautiful job!

Maria