Friday, October 22, 2010

Inky Impressions Challenge

Happy Friday to you! We have another challenge for you over at Inky Impressions Challenges.  Our challenge is to add flowers to our card/project.  Here's what I came up with:



I made a pumpkin basket using my spellbinder oval dies. I thought it would serve as a cute little treat basket for someone. Isn't it darling?  Love this Inky image using sweet Lili with Pumpkin that I picked up from the Inky Impressions store.



I will enter this project at the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Halloween
Stamp With Fun - Halloween
A Spoonful of Sugar - Boo


Well, this marks my last DT project for Inky.  I've been with them for about a year now and have really enjoyed working with these beautiful stamps. I've worked with so many talented and lovely ladies on this team and have learned so much and made some wonderful friends there. Thanks so much to Nicole and Crystal for giving me my first DT experience!

Thanks for stopping by today!

27 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Angela this is so cute, what a clever idea using your spellbinder oval dies! Love your flowers, sad to hear this is your last Inky DT postX:( Have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Anneke said...

Hi Angela,
this is soo great!
Love the pumpkin bag :)
Hugs Anneke

Jaimie said...

Hi Angela,

Wauw, you made a very nice basket, love it!

greetings, Jaimie

Crystal said...

AWWW Angela your basket is ADORABLE soooo creative and sooo fun!!! You really rocked this challenge this week as you do every week!!!! Your coloring of LiLi is over the top and your basket is is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I know you will be soooo missed at Inky, you have been such a blessing and always taking the time to help me out!!! Not to mention ALL THE BEAUTIFUL work you do!!!! You are the BEST!!! Big Hugs!!!

Andrea said...

Wonderful bag - great design and motiv! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Myrna said...

Ahhh, Angela you just never disappoint with your clever ideas for projects! This is just toooo cute! Awesome coloring!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Andrea, this is just darling!! I love your beautiful basket and the image is sooo sweet!! :)

Kerri said...

I LOVE your basket, Angela!!! So cute and creative! Your coloring ROCKS!!!

Casper said...

Hiya Angela,

What a gorgeous project, your basket is sooo cute & well made!

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog & for your lovely comment!

Take care

Have a great weekend
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Regina said...

Angela!!!! What a marvellous idea!!:))) The basket is so adorable and the image is so lovely. Your coloring is amazing!!! Love everything!!!
Have a marvellous weekend.
Hugs
Regina

Jodi said...

Oh she is just adorable!! Your basket is so cute and creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sylvia said...

Hi Angela, Your pumpkin basket is so cute. I love the swirls with the flowers. Great job. Also your other cards are great.
Hugs Sylvia

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh this is just too cute...I'm goig to have to try this little basket!!! ADORABLE!!!

Carole said...

So very cute. Both the basket and the card are so nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful flowerbasket.

greetings karin

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Angela, what a stunning treat basket. I love the cute image and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

raindropecho said...

Awww how sweet is this!! What a great basket, Angela!

- Ann

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love this pumpkin basket!! So cute. I thought of doing something similar after seeing the card Crystal had made for the magazine publication. You beat me to it and did a beautiful job with it!!! I love your sweet Lili and your coloring. Inky sure is going to miss your super talent and creativity my friend. You so rock!!
hugs,
Chris
Have a great rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Just adorable! Awesome Lili coloring and love this pumpkin basket creation!
Pam Going Postal

cabio's craft corner said...

Neat to see oval dies to be able to create this pumpkin. Very cute idea and sweet card Angela :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is terrific, I love your basket Angela and Lili holding that pumpkin is too cute! Beth

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I'm coming ove rhere to give you the news and then BAAAAMMMM I fall offf my chair lol!!!!! I was chewing on a granola bar an almost chocked((gulped))
YOU ARE AN AMAZING ARTIST.I mean how clever is this with your oval dies???? STINCKIN CUTE AND JUST THE PERFECT IMAGE!!!! The swirls are so pretty with the small flowers at the end.TOO CUTE HUN.

OH MAN THERE GONN AMISS YOU TERRIBLY AT, Inky Impressions!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB PROMOTING THEM I ALWAY SFIND MYSELF MELTING WITH THEIR PROJECTS LOL!!Please keep using them becaus eyou did such an amzing job and have always and will always inspire me(((HUGS)))

OK THE NEWS LOL!!! I colored my first lili girls whooohooo lol!!! I will soon create a card for her. Have i told you these little girls look like you lol!!!!! THEY DO!!!!!!!!! Don't worry their very cute ((smiles)) Take care hun,RubyM:)

Christine Riley said...

Hi Angela, I'm a bit behind in my commenting, but I wanted to stop by and say how much I love this little project. What gorgeous coloring and I love the pumpkin! :)
Hugs, Christine

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, Your pumpkin treat basket is so darn cute!! I love the vines and the flowers and how you used the center oval for your beautifully colored image!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Angela,

Once again... An absolutely amazing project with & gorgeous coloring. You are truly one of a kind, Angela. You have great dedication & give "HUGE" inspiration to all who view your work! :)

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all the beautiful creations that you have made using Inky Impressions Stamps. You are and will ALWAYS be one of my favorite designers! Best of Luck in that you do!!! :)

HUGS!

Nicole :)

Maria said...

This is an amazing basket Angela! I love how you added the swirls and flowers and of course your colouring is fabulous. Hugs, Maria

Crealin said...

Hi my sweet friend,

this basket is really gorgeous, what a great idea to make this pumpkin with oval spellbinders, you're so creative. Lili is so sweet and again what a coloring!

big hug,

Lins x