I made a card and a small treat box that can be filled with candy corn or Hershey kisses (my fav). I used an image named Pumpkin Treat. You can find this image at Paper Romance.
Here are a few more images:
Supplies: Papers from Debbie Mum, charm from Inky Impressions, flowers from Wild Orchids, ribbon from my stash.
I will enter this set at the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - anything goes
High Hopes Stamps Challenges - halloween
We would love for you to play along with us, if you do you could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Just link your card over at the challenge blog and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc19. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



12 comments:
Fantastic Angela,,,,What a fun set, great image, awesome papers...you rock GF!!!! FABULOUS!!!!
Whoaaaa!!! You are so amazing with that coloring!!!! Love the triangle box and that fab bow on top. I would love to have some of that stuff! Does it come in other colors? Love it! Nice and bright colors for Halloween!!!!
Hugs, Dena
FABULOUS Girl!
Ahhhh, Halloween is my time of year!! All those beautiful oranges our there of all shades. lol Awesome project and coloring Angela!
LOL Me again. I just noticed your Halloweenie font on your card and project. Love it!!!
Stunning projects! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Oh your projects are absolutely wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Awesome!!
Hi Angela,
This is my first visit to your wonderful blog, luv, luv, luv your Halloween creations !!
Thanks for sharing. Ü
Barb in Texas
Beautiful,i love it, thanks for joining us the High Hopes Challenge.
Oh wonderful creations.
luv
Debby
beautiful card and box angela.
greetings karin
Post a Comment