Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy




November is my birthday month, (November 23 to be exact) so in celebration of this I am offering up some Birthday Blog Candy! Here is what you'll get:

Magnolia stamp - Tilda With Birdcage
Magnolia stamp - Dangling Tilda
Magnolia stamp - Wedding Singer Tilda
Inky Impression stamp - Cowgirl Lili
Sweet Pea stamp - 1 stamp unmounted from Plate 21
Sugar Nellie stamp - Blossom
Bildmalarna stamp - Wedding couple
Paper Makeup stamp - Swirlie tree
K&Co Mat pad - Berry Sweet
K&Co cupcake embellishments
Cookie cutter button embellishments
Various colored stick on gems

To be eligible for my blog candy, please become a follower, if you're not already, and  please post this picture to your sidebar and link back to this post. Let me know that you did that by commenting on this post.  I will ship anywhere!  If you make a separate post talking about my candy, I will put your name down twice.  If you leave me a way to reach you, I will contact you if you win.  Winner will be announced on November 30.

Thanks so much!

353 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 353 of 353
Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Angela! You are one generous lady. :)

xoxo

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm a new follower to your blog and have posted your candy link on my blog. Thank you for the chance to win this fabulous gift!

Michelle

may-chu said...

WOW, what a great candy!
I'm a follower, and the link is in my sidebar, right here:
http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/userBlog.asp?FolderName=maychu
thanks!

Anonymous said...

WOW what a nice Birthday Candy Giveaway. Your blog is awesome.. Thanks

Renee
ratherberidinacwby @ yahoo . com

Rosa Forino said...

Thank you for your generosity, the candy is really beautiful!!
Linked it on my blog http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/ and old follower
Hugs from italy,
rosa
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
blog creative: http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

cowboydutrem said...

Happy birthday! And thanks for a chance at your candy!

Arte Sana Sonia said...

hi Angela i am new follower
my link:
http://artesanadesonia.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday
Thanks!

Carol Viégas Artes said...

Oi Angela, parabéns pelo seu aniversário e também pelo seu blog.
Obrigada pela oportunidade de ganhar esses doces.
Já sou sua seguidora, e vou sempre acompanhar suas novidades.
Vou publicar seu sorteio na barra lateral do meu blog.
Um grande beijo.
Carol Viégas
Paraiba - Brasil

LIZBETH said...

Hola Angela, muchas gracias por la oportunidad de ganar todo esta muy lindo este dulce es maravilloso! aqui te dejo mi link y mi correo por si tengo suerte. aaahh por cierto me encanta tu blog asi como los trabajitos que hay en el.

lizbeth gabacha42@hotmail.com
mi blog es http://lizbethanahi-creativachic.blogspot.com/

saluditos

BojaMoja said...

Hi, Angela!!


Happy happy bitrhday and hugs from Slovenia :)

Pauline said...

Hi Angela... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 23rd! I'm a new follower, have posted about your candy, and added a direct link for you on my blog side bar ... http://paulineguttrey.blogspot.com
Thank you for the chance to play in the blog candy, and celebrate your birthday!
Pauline paulineguttrey@yahoo.com.au

Jackie said...

Happy happy Birthday. What generous candy, love the stamps. I have posted in my sidebar and am now a follwer. Hugs, Jac

Debbie said...

Lovely blog candy Angela, I've become a follower, put your link on my sidebar and I put a post on my blog to. Thank you for the chance to win this blog candy. Have a fab birthday, I'm in November too - the 28th.Debbie Johns x

Carita said...

Hey, what a lovely candy. I'm in.
I follow you now (turkost)
and i have post a link here: http://turkost.blogspot.com/2010/11/angelwoods-blogcandy-30-nov.html.


turkost@gmail.com.

Kim said...

Happy Early Birthday! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day as you definitely deserve it! :) Thanks so much for the chance to win such amazing goodies for your special day! :) You are so sweet! Thanks again for the chance to win!
Hugs~ Kim

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Angie x your blog is so bright, cheerful and inspiring x keep up the good work x I am a follower and have popped your candy on my sidebar x take care x Liegh x

Mariza Sales said...

Parabéns Angela. Meu melhor amigo faz aniversario no mesmo dia que você.
Obrigada pelo doce maravilhoso. Sou seguidora, coloquei na minha barra lateral e tambem um post no meu blog
Abraços e felicidades, Mariza
postagem: http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy-blog-aniversario.html
Blog: http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/
email:mariza.sales@gmail.com

Convidei amigos e compartilhei no facebook e my space o seu blog

Tracey said...

WOW, thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy.

I am linked in my sidebar and a follower.

Katharina said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I am a follower and I linked you up on my sidebar. :o)

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday !!
What lovely candy, Santa's going to come early to someone !!!
I'm a follower and I have posted the link on my sidebar and also as a blog post.
fiona2000@btinternet.com
Take care xx

Georgina said...

Im new follower and published on my facebook, tec_gina@hotmail.com

Georgina said...

Published on my new blog

http://candyshoyysiempre.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy-angelwood.html

Sabrina Mix said...

Hi, Angela!

I've put your candy on my sidebar here.

And post about it separetely here.

Two chances OK?! ;)

xoxo

Hildes Scrappeunivers said...

fantastic candy! Thanks for the chance to win! I'v postd your candy in my sidebar here: http://konkurranseblogg.blogspot.com/

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hugs, Hilde

Anonymous said...

You do great work! Difficult for me to leave comments, so I am Kaya poor knowledge of the language, and I'm watching them with pleasure, has decided to become a follower, that would be more convenient to keep track of new products.I postted it on my sidebar:http://lisjanora.blogspot.com/
With love, Lisena.

Tanya said...

Hi Angela!
Happy Birthday! Best wishes to you!!!!!!! I'm your old follower loooove your blog .
Fantastic candy!Thanks for the chance to win this beauty! Reeeeallly want to be the lucky(and happy) winner :)
Linked candy on my blog.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Debbie Johns said...

Hi Angela, Have a fab birthday on the 23rd. I'm a follower and placed your blog candy link on my blog,I did this a few days ago but must have forgotten to leave my comment-what am I like. Thank you for the chance to win this amazing blog candy. Debbie Johns x

Emily C said...

Happy Birthday! My Dads is also the 23rd. Isnt it great that you land on Thanksgiving every few years. That way you have all your family for your birthday. I was born on mothers day so I just get robbed....lol.

Emily C
The Wonderful Insanity Called Life

Nana Donna said...

Happy Birthday Angela.....and wow thanks for offering such a fabulous prize to share in your birthday celebration. I added the picture to my blog and also a separate post about the blog candy
Here is my blog address
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

I just became your follower & posted the candy on my blog.

Tracey said...

WOW, such a generous blog candy. Thanks for the chance to win.

http://totallytraceys.blogspot.com/

Tracey

Maria Moorhouse said...

This candy is stunning! i have put you in my sidebar.
http://inkymits.blogspot.com/

Aida Arredondo said...

Hi, Happy birthday in advance from Barcelona! Thank you for this wonderful candy! I have no blog so I've posted on my facebook. Here is the link: http://angelwoodcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-blog-candy.html
A big kiss,
Aida

Aida Arredondo said...

Hi, Happy birthday in advance from Barcelona! Thank you for this wonderful candy! I have no blog so I've posted on my facebook. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708785591
A big kiss,
Aida

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

HI
I'm already following you and have also posted on my blog about your candy.
Congratulations on the anniversary.

MY blog is http://pedacinhosdipano.blogspot.com/.

thanks
kisses
Claudia

Donna said...

WOW! What a lovely giveaway for a candy...

Thanks for the opportunity and I have become a follower, hope to get to know you and your work. I have added this to my sidebar and on my blog post...

http://creativedesigns4all.blogspot.com/

Donna xx

Deborah said...

I've become a follower.
Your blog is great, and also your candy!
I love the Magnolia boutique!!!
My blog:
http://deborahsshiningcards.blogspot.com/
Greetz Deborah

Anna said...

Wow awesome candy from one Nov. baby to another. :) I posted this on my blog the only way I know how. :) Thanks for the chance to win. I am a new follower.
http://mamawann.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-birthday-blog-candy.html
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Cristina said...

Hi and happy birthday!! an awesome candy, thanks for the chance to win, here is my link to your blog:
http://destinationcolor.blogspot.com/2010/11/que-maravilla.html
Hugs, Cristina

Stampersue said...

I hope you have a really happy birthday. Thanks for the candy too.

Stampersue
X

Renata - Scrap Dreams said...

Thank you so much for the chance to winner!
I posted the link on my sidebar.
http://www.scrapdreams.com.br/

orangepunkins said...

New to the Blog. Hope u have a GREAT Birthday.

pitavola said...

Hola
Me ha encantado tu blog y por supuesto participo en tu concurso al tiempo que te deseo tengas un feliz aniversario. He puesto tu publicidad en mi blog
http://pitavoles.blogspot.com
y mi direccion es
pitavoles@yahoo.com
Besos

kim edmonds said...

hi angela
thanks for the chance to win such lovely blog candy,
i have just become a follower and added you to my sidebar. x

Trudi said...

Great candy giveaway, thanks for the chance, have checked your blog regularly but never remembered to
become a follower. I am one now. Thanks

etfamily@wynndel.ca

Donna said...

Your blog is great (I have become a follower), I love your work. I do not have a blog but hope I can still for a chance to win the candy, which is winderful by the way, so much treasure to share with a lucky winner. Happy Birthday - in 3 more days!

Donna C.
goCricutgo

D said...

Hope your birthday is wonderful :) I'm a new follower and have added your awesome candy to my sidebar :) Would love if you came over for a visit :)

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing it with us I've linked you up and follow too
hugs Nikki C

sivan said...

happy birthday ! what a great candy.

Liesbeth said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and so you see I'd come to look ad your's and see that you have a blogcandy on your blog, so I will follow you and take a change. You make such beautifull things. gr. Liesbeth

orangepunkins said...

What GREAT blog candy. Thanks for a chance at wining them. New to the blog scene. Thanks again.

Marina and Nola said...

Have a great B-day!!!
My wedding anniversary is on 11/27, so it's close..
Great Candy!

Big hugs, Marina

Stampalicious said...

Happy birthday to you!! Great candy

Evelyn said...

Fabulous candy, thank you for sharing your birthday with us. Here's to a wonderful birthday. I am a follower (Evinadas) and have posted your candy on my sidebar. Thank you for a chance to win an awesome prize.

evl14512 at gmail.com

Malin E said...

Hi! I would love to join your lovely candy and I linked it on my blog to.
Have a great evening!
Hugs Malin

Stacy H-W said...

Angela, happy, happy birthday!! Great blog candy!! YUM! I'm a follower and have you linked from my sidebar. I would love to win your sweet candy but then again who wouldn't! I hope your actual bday is fabulous!! Thanks for allowing us to share in the fun. Stacy H-W
http://www.scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

Stacy H-W said...

Angela,
I've also posted about your giveaway on my blog http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-birthday-angela.html
Hugs, Stacy H-W

*Ang* said...

Hi Angela,
Fabulous blog! Loving your creations, especially the Magnolia Boutique you made! Wonderful :o) Thanks for the chance, I've linked you up to my sidebar here. Hugs, Ang x

Christy said...

I followed, posted about you in my blog, and put a link the the sidebar! Thanks for the chances to win!

Lorraine said...

I hope you have a great birthday and thanks for the chance of this great blog candy

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow Fabulous Blog Candy! Happy Birthday. I posted on my sidebar for you.

Cindy Gay said...

Thanks for the chance to win. You're linked on my sidebar:
cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com

CanadianWynn said...

Happy Birthday to yyyooouuuu
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu

Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthdaaaayyyyyyy...
Happy Birthday to yooouuuuuuu....
and mannnnyyyy moooreeee!!!

You should be thankful you cannot HEAR me singing that!! LOL...
congrats on another year and many happy returns!! Have a great day, you have a great blog, and thanks for the chance and AWESOME blog candy!!!

Marjo said...

Very nice blog you have. Greetings Marjo

Unknown said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday! Candy looks lovely... would love to play... thank you for the chance! Look forward to following you at your crafting corner, your blog looks wonderful!
Hugs
Kim
x

Elsina said...

A very happy birthday! That all your wishes may come true :) I posted your candy on my sidebar, thank you for the chance! Love the Tilda stamps! Elsina xx

Smily-Света said...

I'm a new follower :) smilylana.blogspot.com, right sidebar

mosya said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for chance. http://smosya.blogspot.com/

Ateliê Ana Bananna said...

Lindoooooooooooooooooooo...

Eu quero...

Já divulguei:

www.anabanannascrap.blogspot.com

Beijos.

ana@anabananna.com.br

Amanda said...

hi!
I would to join.
hugs Amanda

Petra said...

Wow, what a wonderful candy, so I linked your blog on my sidebar - http://poesslsschatz.blogspot.com/

bye
Petra

May Britt said...

Very nice Blog Candy .... it would love to come this way ...

May Britt

http://byrialsenskreativeblog.blogspot.com

Else Slipsager said...

Happy birthday. And what a great blog candy. I have now both put it on the sidebare of my blog and in a blog update

chrissy xx said...

WoW!! What a lot of candy!! Thank you for the chance.
Chrissyxx

susanbnice said...

Happy Birthday, Angela!!!! Your work is amazing! I would love to try the Tilda house, but I don't think I could do it . . . certainly not as well as you! I love the Tildas, too, but I don't have very many. I'm trying to collect them, though. I love the two sitting on the bench and the wee one with a pacifier in her mouth. How precious! Thanks for sharing. I hope I win the blog candy!

Ideias a Três said...

Happy birthday Angela!
I would love to participate =)
I'm already a new follower... and you can see in my blog that I put the pic and the link :) Nice to meet you...=)

Blog: http://ideiasa3.blogspot.com/
Mail: iiideiasa3@gmail.com

Ana Mafalda

Scrap By Dri said...

Congratulations for the birthday! I'm already your follower. I invite you to be my follower too: http://scrapbookbydri.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

gypsiclaudia said...

Happy birthday Angela!!!
Thanks for the change to win a fab candy!!!!

Hugs
Claudia
http://gypsiclaudia.multiply.com/journal/item/47/Candy

Mariza Sales said...

Oi, PARABÉMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Desejo a voce um dia maravilhoso e especial.
Ja sou seguidora e coloquei um post no meu blog dia 17 de novembro veja:
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy-blog-aniversario.html
Obrigada pela oportunidade de paricipar e poder ganhar um doce tão maravilhoso.
Abraços
Mariza

Ashley said...

O my gosh how great! i'm in! love to win this goodies,

Email: aegroeneveld@gmail.com
Blog: funkycardsandscrapping.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

forgot to say that i became a follower and put the candy in my sidebar

Lena Katrine said...

Happy Birthday, you sweet girl!
Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful candy :)
You're able to see your candy in my sidebar here :)

Crea Astrid said...

Today it's your Birthday.... Happy Birthday to you, Angela. Have a lovely day.
What a beautiful creations on your blog.
What a great Candy.
Thank you so much for the chance to win.
I keep my fingers crossed.

http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Hugs Astrid.

Tonje said...

Happy birthday! Awesome candy, thanks for the chance to win. Have a great day!

Arte Sana Sonia said...

Angela: Happy Birthday!

Mamatha said...

wow... awesome giveaway!

PatS said...

Angela, Happy Birthday. How generous of you to give one of your followers a chance to win this outstanding blog candy. I follow your blog daily for inspirations. I don't have a blog, but will try to link you to my FB page.

Sindy said...

Happy happy birthday!!! :)

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

Happy Birthday!!
Thanks for the chance to win.
I posted the candy on my sidebar.
Hugs
Denise
www.deniseesteves.blogspot.com
esteves.nise@gmail.com

Marina said...

Hi Angela,

Happy B-day.

I don't believe I've found your blog just today :o)

You're already on my blog

http://impossivelnaoquerer.blogspot.com/2010/11/sorteio-no-blog-da-angela.html

XOXO

Marina

me said...

I so love this candy I have to be in it! Thank you so much! Did all you asked for :-)
Loved becoming a new follower, like your work!
THAKN THANK THANk THANK YOU!

me said...

I so love this candy I have to be in it! Thank you so much! Did all you asked for :-)
Loved becoming a new follower, like your work!
THAKN THANK THANk THANK YOU!

me said...

euh.. sorry for the second entry myself.. I just also posted about it..

MA-MI said...

Happy birthday! November is also my birthday month ... I'll celebrate on 29th, but my neighbour celebrated yesterday.

Thanks for the chance to win! Maja

jenn zeeb said...

Happy Birthday, a great month, my goddaughters birthday is November. I am a follower now and hoping to be hearing from you soon.

Jenn Zeeb said...

I posted a picture and a link to your sight here:http://stamplified.blogspot.com/ thanks and Happy birtday

EFI said...

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Belated Birthday Wishes. I have a link to your candy on sidebar. Thanks for a chance to win.

Hollyk said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm a new follower, thanks for a chance to win. :)

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great candy, like to take my chance, hope the luck is on my side. Became your follower, think I will stick here for a while. Put you in minutes in my sidebar,
greetings, martina
x

Carolina said...

lovley candy I,m in on this

Mary said...

Love love love the blog candy and am going to post this on my blog as sooon as i can figure that out green horn here. www.cropchick.blogspot.com

mary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I FOLLOW YOU NOW AND PUT THE PIC IN MY BLOG, I LOVE THIS CANDY
GOIN TO CROSS MY FINGER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE MAGNOLIA, BUT I LOVE IT
I DONT START YET WITH THE MAGNOLIA BECAUSE I KNOW I GOING TO BE ADDICT:0
THANKS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN
MARY
CRICUTLOVE.STUDIO@GMAIL.COM

Mariza Sales said...

Oi Angela. Parabens! Ja deixei 3 comentarios aqui dizendo que estou agradecida por aprticipar de seu blog e ter a chance de ganhar esse mimo lindo, mas nunca encontro os comentarios que deixei. O que será que acontece? Veja no meu blog o seu mimo na lateral direita. Tb sou seguidora e deixei um post:
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy-blog-aniversario.html
http://scrapsmariza.blogspot.com/
Abraços amiga e um Feliz Aniversario.
mariza.sales@gmail.com

Nicki said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday, and thanks for putting up this wonderful candy. I've linked your pic in the candy box on my sidebar.

Nicki, xx

Doris P. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! It´s a wonderful candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs
Doris

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

I am so glad I found your blog.. how awesome.. and a very HAPPY BIRHTHDAY....

I have posted to my blog too... thanks for the chance to win.. am a new follower !

www.homespunscrap.blogspot.com

Antonella said...

Happy Birthday and many thank for the opportunity.

http.//laranaelaranocchia.blogspot.com/
ciao Antonella

Mallika said...

Bful candy
my mouth is watering
neways happy bday
n i m following you ..plus i have added ur link to my sidebar
hugs
mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com


http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

La Vikinga said...

WOW - soooo mnay participants and here comes a new follower!!

I like the stamps you use, and I'd love to participate in the candy. I have a post and the picture in my sidebar.

http://lavikingascrapp.blogspot.com/2010/11/angela-har-en-novembercandy.html

In case I win; please write me at: lavikinga@live.se

Thank you and have a happy month!!!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Patrícia Medeiros said...

Hi Angela, from now on you have one more follower to your blog. Of course I could not fail to participate in this wonderful drawing. I posted a link on my blog.
Kisses, kisses ...

debbie said...

hello and a happy birthday to you too. today is my birthday and i love to try and win this fabilous candy,i will put the picture on my blog and i want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog
greetings from holland
debbie

Maja said...

Hi, and a happy, happy Birthday! I'm a new follower and I thank you for the opportunity to win your birthday candy

WCA Yash Travel said...

blog follower
have your giveaway on my sidebar under event
http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/
gustosagiveaways at ymail dot com

WCA Yash Travel said...

blog post
http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/11/crafting-supplies-giveaway-11302010_26.html
gustosagiveaways at ymail dot com

Florensia Stephanie said...

hello Angela, heart your blog dear :)
I would like to participate this giveaway :D
I've just become a follower and I have added the candy in my contests sidebar.

this is my special post for your contest :
http://rawiirawws.blogspot.com/2010/11/angelas-birthday-blog-candy.html

my email: rawii_candybar@yahoo.com
XO♥

danymilo04.blogspot.com said...

First of all, and even late happy birthday ... and thank you very much for this tremendous candy ... I'm going to publish my blog ...
Hopefully you get lucky ..

Luz said...

Hello!
I am to sign up for your gift!
I think I did tudooo!
Loved your blog!
Kisses
Luz* * *

http://artes-luz.blogspot.com/

Luz said...

Hello!
I am to sign up for your gift!
I think I did tudooo!
Loved your blog!
Kisses
Luz* * *

http://artes-luz.blogspot.com/

Ideias a Três said...

Angela I would love to participate =) I'm a new follower=)

Happy birthday****

Ideiasa3@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ola Angela, já sou sua seguidora e também ja fiz a divulgação no meu blog. Estou oarticipando neste sorteio, o meu blog é http://creativlfrita.blogspot.com/
e o mail é aproveitar_acessorios@hotmail.com

Beijinho

Jeanette ♥ said...

Hello

What a chance to win - thank you.

Hope you had a great celebration of your birthday, happy bday ;o)

I have linked to your candy in my sidebar and became a follower to this beautiful blog.

Thanks

Hugs from Norway

Unknown said...

Whew! My fingers are sore scrolling to the bottom of the comment list! lol
I'm a follower and thank you for the chance to win the pretty blog candy.
Robi decorables@rogers.com

Natalia said...

Felíz Cumpleaños!! Hermoso blogcandy, gracias por la oportunidad de participar, me encantan los sellos de Magnolia, así que espero tener suerte,un saludo cariñoso desde Argentina
Mi Blog : http://recuerditosdepapel.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Happy Bday!!!
thankf for the chance to win!!
Hugs,

http://handmadescrapgina.blogspot.vcom

christina said...

followed you as Christina de Castro

tinay_decastro@yahoo.com

christina said...

put the picture at my sidebar here:

http://prettystepdaughters.blogspot.com/2010/11/crafting-supplies-giveaway.html

tinay_decastro@yahoo.com

please count me in :)

askoz said...

Happy birthday!
Thanks for the chance.

Alma7 said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great way to celebrate!
I became a follower and posted the link and photo on my sidebar

Yael

ScrappingDeb said...

Yummy, yummy candy. I've got it posted on my blog also!! THANKS for the chances

Edel said...

Thanks for such lovely candy, dear!:)))))))))))))))

http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/

Hugs!

Susan said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, hope it was a blast! new follower here! AWESOME candy.
Thanks for the opportunity.
I also have a HUGE candy going on...1-1-5 candy (for reaching over 1 hundred followers, over 1 hundred posts and over 5 thousand hits...and I have gone way past those numbers since. anyway see my sidebar for the link at the top for my candy, and you'll see yours there as well.
Susan

Larissa Borges said...

Já estou participando. Fiz um post divulgando e coloquei na barra lateral.Obrigada pela oportunidade. Beijos!

Larissa Borges said...

Ah, esse é o link do post:
http://presentescriativoslarissa.blogspot.com/2010/11/2-novos-sorteios.html

Bjs

*~Dina~* said...

Happy birthday to you! Ohhh, what a nice day! The link is here http://enjoyscraps.blogspot.com/

kaz said...

Wow a know Crafters are kind but to be able to win blog Candy is really great.Thankyou for giving us all the hope and Chance to win.
The crafting world is a wonderful place to be.
Kaz xx

Paper Bagley said...

Follower,link,comment,written word.
Thanks for the chance, also enjoyed your art work, see ya around, Tootsie

Montse said...

He llegado a tu blog por casualidad y me encanta las cosas que haces, así que felicidades y me encanta el Candy.
montsetorres1968@gmail.com

dmbennett said...

I just became a follower of your blog. Happy Birthday. Thanks for the chance to win.

Marisha said...

From past Happy Birthday!
Let it be health, happiness and inspiration!
Hugs!
http://marisha-snz.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

Hi Angela, hope you had a lovely birthday!
What a awesome candy to win, thanx for the chance
I've put the candy on my blog
http://mirandascardcreations.blogspot.com/

hugs
Miranda

Montse said...

Congratulations. Saludos desde España.
montsetorres1968@gmail.com

Nikche said...

Hi Angela.
Happy Birthday to you. :-)
Your Blog is so great and thanks for the chance to win the Candy.

Nicole

❤ Kaia said...

Wow, great candy.
I'm now a follower, and I've put a picture and link on my sidebar.
Have a great week
Hugs, Kaia

Kathy B. said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! I am a new follower to your amazing blog--love the photos--so inspiring! I'm adding you to my list of "Favorites."

kathy.bruner at hotmail dot com

Rosalie said...

Hi,
Happy blog birthday!
I want to win this wonderful candy.
I am your follower and I have posted your candy in my blog
http://blogrosalie.blogspot.com
email : rosalie.alvarenga@gmail.com
Thanks for the chance to win.
Rosalie

Juliana Lira said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I am a follower...

http://scrapjulira.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing your birthday! :o)

Katharina said...

Thanks for the chance! i am a follower and i linked your candy on my sidebar! hugs kathi

NGCARDS said...

Hiya hun, this is a lovely blog I regularly pop over for a peek! Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win this candy xxx

Katarina said...

Happy birthday and thanks for the chance to win. I linked you on my candypost:

kamadesign

Lana said...

Happy BDay! WIsh you all the best!
And thank you for having an opportunity to win such a wonderful candy!
here is my link: http://elizavetta-swit.blogspot.com/

CK Chai said...

Hi Angela,

Happpy Birthday, a new follower here and I have posted the link to my sidebar.

Wishing u a happy birthday and an awesome birthday!

Ineke Original said...

Te laat! Jammer maar helaas.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 353 of 353   Newer› Newest»