
I love the warm fall colors in this card! Isn't this image perfect for Thanksgiving? Please visit Whimsy Stamps to find this digi image and many more new Christmas images just released.
I will enter this card at the following challenge:
Just Add Ink - sketch
I hope you can play along with us this week. If you do decide to play along, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword *C4C62*.
Thanks for visiting me today and please don't forget to enter my blog candy HERE.
26 comments:
This is Beautiful! Glad to be back!
Hugs
Vicki
love this
Wonderful card Angela, love the image and your coloring!
Wonderful card Angela, love the image and your coloring!
beutiful thanksgiving card angela.
great colors.
greetings karin
Hi Angela,
lovely card!
Greetings, Jaimie
Totally gorgeous Angela, and so beautifully coloured!
Clairex
This is so pretty!! I love the Fall colors and that image! :) HUGS
Very pretty! Love the coloring.
This such an AWESOME Fall creation gf!!! I LOVE LOVE your colors, coloring, and design...You rock!!! Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!
Very pretty card !
Such rich and beautiful colors!!! Fab creation!!!
so classy and beautiful....really captures the warmth of the Thanksgiving holiday...fab
Beautiful Thanksgiving card Angela!! Your coloring is perfection as always and love how you added that pretty flower. It's a perfect thanksgiving card!!
Maria
beautiful Angela! love how you colored, cut and popped it up on the red pattern! Makes me want to bust out in the chorus of "Come ye thankful people come!" : )
Pam Going Postal
Beautiful Angela!
This is gorgeous!!
Beautiful card, and beautifully colored, Angela! Love the flower embellishment, too!
BEAUTIFUL Angela!!
Beautiful card Angela! Love how you colored the image and the design papers are gorgeous and match so good with the image.. xxMarley
Oh wow Angela this is absolutely superb, that image is fabulous, coloured so beautifully, the design is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Stunning! Your card is a true work of art!!
Just gorgeous!
This is gorgeous Angela!! I just love the Thanksgiving theme!! Gorgeous coloring!! Your cornicopia is so pretty! Great design my friend!!
hugs,
Chris
This is really wonderful Angela!! Woww gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel
This is beautiful Angela! Your image is colored perfectly and matches that paper wonderfully!
Post a Comment