Here is the sketch:
Here is my card using Jolly Tilda and Basket with Presents that I picked up from Magnolia-licious. They don't seem to be in stock right now but I'm sure it will be available soon.
Here are the details:
Papers: Webster's Pages and Cosmo Cricut
Stamps: Magnolia
Sentiment: Whimsy Digi Images from Raindrop Echo Designs
Ink: Copics (sorry, I used so many colors and just didn't keep track of all of them)
Tools: pearls, spellbinder die, stickles
We would love it if you would play along with us. All you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C66.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - anything goes with sparkle
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club challenge - santa's sack (there are presents in santa's sack, right?)
Challenge up your life - advent or christmas card
That's it for now. See you next time! Have a great weekend!


36 comments:
super cute Angela
Hi Angela,
Nice card!
Greetings, jaimie
What a gorgeous card, Angela - I love all the colours!
Diane x
A gorgeous card Angela! Beautifully coloured!
Hugs Kristel
ola Angela tudo bem? olha como consegues por os flocos de neve no blog? eu já tentei e não parece nada, beijinhos
Angela! wow, I sooo love how you did this card. Like I always tell you, your coloring is just phenomenal!!!!! It looks like she came with that paper it is matched so well! Love it!!!
Hugs, Dena
Just gorgeous Anglea your coloring is just over the top beautifully done.
Hugs
Such a sweet image Angela, love the colors too.HUGS
Such a beautiful card Angela! Just gorgeous!
Vicki
wow, I absolutely adore this card, it is stunning!!
OH WOOOOOWEEEE Angela look at that fabulous coloring...Girl this is FANTASTIC and love that image....You totally aced this sketch gf!!!! I am finally on the mend...wooohoooo miss you sweets, have a great weekend!
Wow, what a stunning card! I love your colouring! Wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life!
Hugs, Manuela
hi angela it's a beauty.
lovely papers and coloring.
greetings karin
Hi Angela, what a gorgeous card you have made !!! And your coloring is amazing beautiful.
Hugs Sylvia
My word! You blow me away each time I visit you...your coloring is just out of this world and the way you put a card together..wow! You are my hero!!
Fabulous, gorgeous, stunning creation!
I marvel at your coloring artistry....amazing
So cute!! Amazing coloring!
Angela this card is absolutely gorgeous -- it should be illegal to be as talented as you are! The choice of colors is amazing!
Sandy
Angela, your coloring work is so amazing. The basket is so real and I feel like picking it up with my hands. Great taken on of this sketch my friend!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Lovely little girl sitting in the basket.
I just got this image in the mail yesterday! You did an amazing coloring job on your card! LOVE IT Angela! Myrna
This is beautiful Angela! What gorgeous colors you used!
AWWWWHHHH WOOWWWW WOOOWWW I'm in awe with these colors and your coloring wooooowwww!! Just amazing and the skecth just worked so well with the images.GREAT GREAT GREAT COLORING!!I agree with Cabio the basket looks so real.YEAH!!!! FALLING SNOW AT Angela's lol!!!! ((wink)) he he he,RubyM:)
Ohh great coloring, FABULOUS card.
I love the gorgeous Websters pages and how brilliantly they go with this stunning Tilda Angela...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
So so beautiful your colours are just so PERFECT together, its stunning.
This is stunning Angela!! Love your take on the sketch. Your coloring is over the top gorgeous GF!! Such a sweet image. Great choice of colors too!! GORGEOUS girl!
hugs,
Chris
Such an amazing creation sweetie!! WOW!! Love your coloring and your layout is so festive and fun!!HUGS
Perfectly festive coloring Angela... So sweet and lovely at the same time!
Pam Going Postal
Wow! Truly amazing card. Love the combination of colours, your take on the sketch, the image you used and how truly inspirational your card is. thank you for sharing!
happy crafting
Julie
Wow Angela! Gorgeous card and your colouring is simply stunning. Hugs, Maria
OMGosh, this is STUNNING, Angela! Your coloring is FAAAABULOUS on this, and the whole thing is so precious!
I love this sketch, this image is coloured so perfectly it doesn't even look real, wow, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge this week!
Really lovely, thanks for joinign us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx
this is so beautiful, love those papers x
Wow Angela. . .you really have a way with coloring. . I love how you colored Tilda and the background too! Just beautiful!! The dp really matches up really nicely. Love it!!
Maria
Post a Comment