Wednesday, December 15, 2010

YNS Challenge #32 - Let's Party

We have a fun challenge for you today over at Your Next Stamp this week, our challenge is to create a "party" related card or project. So here is what I came up with:





I made a cookie party invitation card. I used this sweet Ellie Loves to Bake image (one of my favorites) and Fhiona's Gingerbread House. That gingerbread house was so much fun to color. I used copics to color my image and embellished with twine and buttons. I hope you like my card today!?

Don't forget about YNS' huge Holiday sale going on right now! Sale ends tonight at midnight! I hope you can plan along with us this week at the YNS Challenge blog. See you there! Have a great day!

19 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh girl, you are just too clever. How perfect to put the Ellie loves to bake with the gingerbread house!! Your coloring and design with the banner are gorgeous!! I love every detail my friend. I hope you are feeling better.
Hugs,
Chris

Christina said...

Woww a gorgeous card Angela! Looks really great dear!
Hugs Kristel

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card, makes me smile,
greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This made me smile girl!! LOVE your coloring and what a sweet little banner you've made with this!! So adorable hun!! TFS! HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is adorable angela, what a great card, your always have something special on your cards.
they are always soo beautiful.

greetings karin

Katy said...

Absolutelstunning foody card! Love the "party" sign and the image is gorgeous. Hugs. KatyBoo. xxx

Tabitha said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Myrna said...

Yum! That reminds me I have my cookies in the freezer may have to go down and get a few! Awesome invite! Wonderful coloring Angela! Myrna

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creation Angela, adorable image coloured beautifully, love the banner and little gingerbread embellishments, take careX:)

Peggie said...

Such an adorable card. Your coloring is beautiful. Love all the details.

Sandy said...

I love anything gingerbread - absolutely anything. Your card is yummy - I love it!!

Merry Christmas Angela !
Sandy Claus

Sandy said...

I just have to tell you, after seeing this card I went to the site and bought the gingerbread house and a few others HO HO HO!
Sandy

Crystal said...

This is sooooo super SWEEET!!!!! I LOVE LOVE your coloring and this fun design Angela..The banner is sooooo super cute with those darling gingerbreads..Awesome take on the challenge hun!

Lori Aragon said...

Awesome Angela!!! You are one of the most clever and talented artists I know : ) Fabulous work!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so YUMMY Angela! I love how you paired up Baking Ellie and the Gingerbread House. Gorgeous coloring too!
Hugs
Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Angela...what a totally adorable card! I love your vibrant colors...and your coloring is gorgeous (as always!) Hugs...
Pat Frank

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh Angela this is astounding...WOW!

Kerri said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Your coloring blows me away once again, and I love the banner with the gingerbread buttons~ADORABLE!!! You rock, girlie;)

cabio's craft corner said...

That's such a cute party house, I mean gingerbread house. It's too cute!!!
Hugs,
Cabio