What a cute mouse and perfect for a child's birthday card. I colored my image with copics and used a border punch for the presents and cupcakes. Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
AWWW Angela this is cute as can be...Girl I LOVE your banner and design!!! Your coloring is OVER THE TOP!!!!! WOOOWEEEEE Congrats on the guest spot GF!!! Big Hugs1
Angelia - where have you been all my life - the minute I saw this little mouse my face burst into a huge grin. I love mice -- very cute you talented lady! XO Sandy Dehon
15 comments:
So cute!!!
Hola
Muy bonita tu tarjeta, como todas las que haces.
Bsos
A really gorgeous card Angela! I wanted to wish you a happy newyear!
Hugs Kristel
What a cute card, Angela. And a sweet image too. I love the punches; the perfect technique for your theme.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Ok, you know how I feel about mice!!! LOL This is sweet. Love the cupcake and presents punches. Myrna
It's just beautiful Angela:) Thanks so much for being our Guest DT at Digital Delights this week.
Hugs
Wendy
Its perfection, i so love that image.
hugs chris xx
hope you have a happy and healthy 2011.
Awww so adorable! Wonderful card! Happy New Year!
Oh wow!! This is so precious hun!! I love the image and your coloring is so sweet!! Congrats on your GDT! :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!HUGS
this is a beautiful card angela.
lovely image.
greetings karin
He's got some serious ears on him! Cute card. Love the punched gifts and cupcakes too!
Angie
AWWW Angela this is cute as can be...Girl I LOVE your banner and design!!! Your coloring is OVER THE TOP!!!!! WOOOWEEEEE Congrats on the guest spot GF!!! Big Hugs1
TEEEHEE LOVE your punches not a banner..LOL!! Blondes...heheheh!!! xoxooxox
Angelia - where have you been all my life - the minute I saw this little mouse my face burst into a huge grin. I love mice -- very cute you talented lady!
XO Sandy Dehon
Oh This is so darn CUTE!~ You are so talented! thank you so much for being our guest designer! :)
Hugs,
Lisa
Post a Comment