Friday, January 7, 2011

YNS New Release Blog Hop



Welcome to the Your Next Stamp January New Release BLOG HOP!  We've got some fabulous new YNS stamps to showcase today! These new stamps are available to buy right now from the Your Next Stamp store along with all your YNS favourites. I am finishing up my guest designer position with this fun hop.  Also  Jen Del Muro will be joining us as a guest for YNS. Can't wait to see what she created!

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Simonne's awesome blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at Wendy's blog, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases! The hop starts today January 7, 2011 at 03:00 EST and ends on January 10, 2011 at midnight EST.

As always here at Your Next Stamp, we have a wonderful prize for you to win! One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the links in the linky list to receive a new release stamp package!

You will see that every stop along the hop has a linky list - this is the SAME linky list posted on every blog, so that you can enter the prize draw from any stop (although we hope you will visit all the blogs on today's hop!). The linky will update itself on everyone's blog when a link is entered - how cool is that? Please remember to only enter your name ONCE into the linky list during the hop - you do NOT need to enter your name at every stop and multiple entries will be removed. It's not a requirement for you to comment at every stop along the hop to be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, but the DT would sure love to hear what you think of their new release creations!

Karen is also running some special promotions, so be sure to hop on over to the YNS store once you've finished the hop. There is a fab clearance section, where you can grab a bargain or two, and Karen has also put together some special-priced bundles!!

So onto my blog hop creation! I have used Musical Ethan.  Here is a photo:


I altered this gift box to match my card and filled it with chocolates, hence the sentiment.  Isn't it cute!!? Thanks, Crystal! ;)  I got my music note brads from Michaels and my little silver charms are from an old bracelet that my daughter doesn't wear anymore so she took the charms off for me to use for my cards. Aren't they great!?  Here are a few closeup photos:





Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


So now it's time for you to hop on over to my friend Karen's blog as she is the next stop on our hop, but I'd love it if you left me a comment before you go!

Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoy our new release!

Hugs,


30 comments:

Chrissy said...

mmmmm....chocolates, that got my attention as if I hav'nt eaten enough over the last 3 weeks.lol
Wonderful card AND box.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely beautiful Angela!! I just love the black, your image, your easel design and that sentiment is too fun! Gorgeous work as always my friend. Love your coloring!
hugs,
Chris

Jeanette Timmerberg said...

This little set is so beautiful. Love that little boy.
Hugs Jeanette

KarinsArtScrap said...

your have created another beautiful box and card angela.

greetings karin

Christina said...

These are gorgeous creations Angela!!
Hugs Kristel

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful set. Love the colors and your coloring!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a wonderful set Angela! Fun sentiment and the charms are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us for our new release hop!!!
Hugs
Karen

Anne Marie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! My son is a guitaist and this is fantastic! I love it so much!

Kerri said...

This is so cute, Angela! Your shaped card looks fabulous and I love the music notes, hearts, and charms! Love your gift box too and that sentiment is perfect!

Unknown said...

Angela, I just love seeing your creative art for it never ceases to amaze me. These just add to the list of your gorgeous, beautiful creations! Love the sentiment and the musical note you added Brilliant! Hugz Colleen

Anonymous said...

Now how stinkin' cute are these projects girl!! Love your easel and the fabby box!! Brilliant designs!! HUGS

DG said...

Too cute!! I love the Easel Card, cute with the added charms, and I love the Box as well.

Sylvia Blum said...

Great boy/male card and gift package, Angela. Love the elegant colors
Sylvia xx

Jean said...

Angie, love your card, the coloring is so great and the little boy is so sweet but really love the matching box.. you did a great job... glad I found this site..
Hugs, Jean

Maureen said...

What a fabulous set! Love the music note brads and how sweet of your daughter to give you her charms! Love the sentiment too!

Ciacchina said...

fantastico!

Cami said...

I love your set, Angela! I think that shaped easel card is so pretty! Can you imagine, we're already one week into the New Year! Warm hugs, Cami

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness I SOOOO love how you used this image GF!!! The easel design is fabulous, great colors, and love all the music embellies!!! just all around a PERFECT set!!!

Antonella said...

I don't think I could eat another chocolate, oh well, maybe just one more - lol. What a great set, the colors are great. Love the palette you chose! Hugs, antonella :-)

JLJ Designs said...

Great projects! I love the black and silver.

Jennifer

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute shape easel and a lovely musical theme box. You did a great package of gift & card set Angela!!! You are not only making amazing projects, but also productive too, lol :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LindaC said...

YOU ROCK!!! Linda C

StampingbugKerry said...

What a fun little box and card. I can imagine all the little trinkets you can put inside AFTER the chocolate's gone. That image is too cute too and fits right in with the other little guys at YNS!!!

Kerry

Donna K said...

Yummy!! How adorable. The charms are the perfect addition.

Becky G said...

Great card and box set! Love it!

Jolara said...

you really ROCK girl, great design FAB ! Joyce xo

Lizzie Laine said...

Angela,

Wow such a cute set! great idea with the charms.
chocolate is definitely music too my ears.

thanks for sharing

Billie A said...

Great card like the shape and great for a male card.. Great colors and coloring of him is awesome. Very nice.

Brook said...

Wow! You rock! Love the set. Music and chocolate...I can't craft without them. Great set for a male.

tyrymom29 said...

Beautiful card and box :)