I made these cute little heart baskets to hang on my daughters' bedroom doorknobs for Valentine's Day. Do you think they'll like them? I filled them with some Hershey's chocolate hearts.. yum! I first got this idea from my friend Crystal's blog, mine isn't nearly as pretty as hers is though.
The image I used today is Tilda with Hanging Heart from Magnolia and I colored her with copics.
I will enter this project at the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps - anything but a card
Card Makin Mamas - valentines
Crafty Catz - valentines/love
Fussy and Fancy - use something edible on or with your project
Outlaws - copic challenge (shading and highlighting)
Stampin for the Weekend - valentines
Cute Card Thursday - hearts & flowers
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks in advance for any comment you may leave. I love to read them! If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C74. Have a great weekend!



62 comments:
Totally gorgeous Valentine goodie Angela. Very elegant and precious. Lovely idea of Crystal's and great turned out of yours.
Hugs,
Cabio
these are gorgeous Angela
These are adorable!! WOW!! Your girls will love them!! :)
I think they like it angela.
they are very pretty.
have a nice weekend.
greetings karin
Angela this so beautiful project.
So yummyyyyyyyyy box.
Hello Angela,
These are absoulutly stunning, I've just been looking around your blog and you have made some gorgeous pieces of work, I'm now a follower. Can't wait to see what you make next. Teresa xx
This is truly gorgeous Angela!!
Hugs Kristel
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
These are just beautiful and they will love them...how sweet of you :)
Hugs
Super adorable Angela! What a wonderful idea to hang them on your daughters' door knobs! They will definitely love them. I love all the pretty lace and flowers on the basket and of course your beautiful coloring!!
Maria
Hi Angela.. for some reason, I couldn't leave you a comment on the D.I.V.A.S...
I have to tell you , these are just gorgeous... sweet as can be.. your coloring is awesome.. I love all of them!
Judy
Angela, OMGosh they are beautiful!! I love coming to your blog for you always have such wonderful creations!! These are over the top and your daughters will be ecstatic when they see them!!
Ohhh Angela these are beyond GORGEOUS, I love them.
gorgeous choccy bags :-) I am sure your girls will just love them
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Hi sweetie,
I think your daughters gonna be thrilled with those beautiful baskets and yummy chocolates. You're such a talent!
I hope everything is very good with you and your family.
A very big hug,
Lins xox
Oh my goodness, these are so gorgeous!!! I've made the little boxes, but now I think I need to make a couple baskets! Love them, Angela!!!
Oh me - oh my! I want one of these on my door too and please fill them with chocolate heats - the project is awesome and the thoughts behind the hears divine - you are one neat Mom!!!! Love these baskets Angela! Hugs
Sandy
These are just so, so sweet!!!!! What a fun little Valentine to give someone!!!
Beautiful idea! Your daughters will love these!
what absolutely divine 'packaging'.....although I would not want to open them..I would just gaze and enjoy
oooooooooooooo Angela these are adorable!!!
hugs, Janiel
These are so gorgeous, Angela! I want one for my door too! Your daughters will just love these!
Hugs, Cami
Wonderful projects Angela, LOVE your coloring!
Oh my goodness Angela this is totally GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your heart shaped designs......I am amazed at these GF!!! Can I say your coloring is OMG??? You are just sooooo sweet too btw :)
These are just darling Angela! Your daughters are going to LOVE them!
Gorgeous heart projects, Angela!
beautiful creations, I love it and you daughter love too.
Regards Renate
Beautiful Angela! I say, chocolate is for breakfast!!!! The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup! lol
Pam Going Postal
These are just gorgeous Angela!! I love the images that you used and your coloring is so beautiful!! I am sure they will love and cherish these!
:)Kathy
Oh Angela!! They are gorgeous!!! Your daughters will not like them... they will love!!!!!! They are adorable!!!
Have a marvellous Sunday!
Hugs and love
Regina
Your boxes are adorable, wish I was your best friend and where close to you. LOL, bye Mascha
They are very nice.
Gr. Ineke
Angela,
Your heart boxes could be more beautiful!!!
Your colouring is perfect.
Your embellishments are to die for!
Having them filled with chocolate is the final perfect finish.
Your girls will LOVE them :o)
Big hugs, Candy
Angela! I know that whenever I visit here, I am going to be knocked over by some super gorgeous outstanding crazy fabulous creation and today you did it again! These are amazing and what a keepsake!!
Rene :D
P.S. I should clarify that I mean "crazy" in a good way! ;)
IF they don't like them, which is CRAZY talk, SEND THEM TO ME!! GORGEOUS!!
Oh Angela anything you do is beautiful and these are no exception.. I love your boxes and they are so gorgeous, can't decide which one I want you to make for me.. anyone you want will be okay with me.. your work is getting better by the day and I wish you the best Valentine's day ever.. you deserve it..
Hugs and lots of love, Jean
Absolutely adorable.
Angela, these heart boxes are so darn cute...love, love, love them!!!
Such a creative idea!
Absolutely adorable!
SUCH a happy surprise for your Daughters...I know that they will
love them.....as always I love your
coloring.
HUGS Linda
Wow, great minds think alike!! I have posted heart baskets, too, although yours are so much cuter!! I love how you did your handles, the girls will just adore them, your coloring is fabulous!!!!
Teri
Are you kidding me, Angela??? These are STUNNING!!! Dang, I want just a little of your talent! Because you have talent to spare, baby doll!! Your girls will LOVE them...and the chocolates are a yummy bonus! Hugs, Pat Frank
Angela,
Everything you do is amazing! These are just so beautiful. What a labor of love! I wish I could watch you work. Perfection!
XO,
chris christensen
Over the top GORGEOUS Angela!
Your daughters are very lucky to have such a talented mommy. These are gorgeous and will be loved I'm sure.
hugs
So lovely.
Wow Angela, these are really beautiful! What a great idea!
Hugs,
Jackie
OMGosh - these are so sweet! I would love the directions if you can forward them on!! :) ~Tori
Angela, these are adorable. Love the colors.
Hugs~
Corinne
So adorable and gorgeous too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
How cute this is!! Love your coloring and the details are stunning!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Stunning! Great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja
OH SHOOTS I THOUGHT I HAD STOPPED BY! Where is my head these days i tell you!
Angela you are so inspirational.I can imagine what you have coming or what your gonna come up with for Magnolia Sweden! EEEEK I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I love your gifts sets but i'll love it more here in my house ((blink blink) tfs Angelalicious BAAAAHAAAAA!!!Ruby♥
These are BEAUTIFUL, Angela! I'm with Jessie... if your daughters didn't like them, send them to me! :)
Adorable! I have to remember this one for next year for my girls. They are just to precious!
Angela, these treat gifts are gorgeous! So so cute!!! Hugs ~S~
These are just beautiful and I bet they fell in love with them
Hugs harma
wwwhaahhh... soo sweet Angela
GORGEOUS hearts, Angela! Just beautiful!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
fab little heart bags, i love they!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week.
hugs
céline
Gorgeous!! I just these dies AFTER Valentines but these are adorable boxes anytime of year! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Well I bet your girls adored their beautiful baskets, such a gorgeous gift for Valentine's Angela. You have magic hands girlie and I'm off to eat some worms now :D. Hugs, Chris
Post a Comment