We have another color challenge for you at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Tracy has chosen the colors red, pink, and black. Here is a photo with our colors:
Here is the card I prepared for today's challenge:
I made an easel card using this adorable Tilda with Balloon and sentiment from the So Special Collection from Magnolia. I formed each background heart with a Magnolia Doohickey swirls diecut.
Other details as follows:
Stamp: Magnolia
Papers: Cryogen white and Tim Holtz dp
Ink: Memento ink and copics (E00, E11, E000, R20, R85, R83, R81, RV10, R29. R27. R24, R22, C5, C3, C1, C00, E39, E35, E31, YR23, Y23, Y11, Y000)
Flowers: Wild Orchid
Tools: Spellbinder dies, Sizzix corner die, Magnolia Doohickey die, Maya Arts ribbon, charms from my stash
Please visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful cards. Oh and I am so excited to welcome the very talented Paola to our DT. I'm so excited to get to work with her, I've long been a great admirer of her work.
Here is a list of the DT links:
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Let's Ink It Up - no digis - Romance/Valentine
Sentimental Sundays - Valentines day
Stamptacular Sunday - lots of hearts
Really Reasonable Ribbon - pink red & white
Just Magnolia - anything goes + ribbon
Totally Tilda challenge - Tilda with lots of hearts
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
PS. Only 2 more days left to enter my Magnolia Magazine giveaway! See here for details!





70 comments:
Oh Angela!!
Your card is amazing!!!
The way you used the doohickey dies is out of this world and I wonder how you thought of it!!!!!
They make your card so delicate and beautiful!
Of course Tilda is coloured wonderfully.
Your papers are great and your flowers, charm and ribbon just take the whole thing over the top!!!
LOVE IT!
Hugs, Candy
oh holy cow girl THIS IS STUNNING!!!! and you are ALWAYS so clever...
LOVE IT LOVE IT and oh yea did I say I LOVE IT???!!! lol..
hugs, Janiel
Angela, oooh...you floored me with this one. Of course your flawless colouring is what I noticed right away. But those hearts you made with the doohickey die cuts, it's a brilliant idea!! Your design of the entire card is divine. There's nothing not to like on your it--and an easel card to boot--my fave. I adore it.
Hugs,
Norma
hiya sweetie
your card is stunning hunni
i love the big heart and swirl and flower, oh my i just love it all
hugs angelique
I have to keep looking and looking at this card Angela, this is an eyeball dropping creation. I love it very much!! You are incredibly talented :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
beautiful as always angela.
what a great sketch you did.
love the heart shape's on your card.
and as always beautiful coloring.
greetings karin
Tilda is so precious and beautifully colored! Love how you've made the hearts...very creative!!! Terrific card Angela!!!
Oh my goodness - this is FANTASTIC! Love it, love it, love it!
Judi x
Hi Angela, this card is amazing :) So fun with that hearts and the cute magnolia!
Hugs Anneke
Wow Angela-outstanding card.I love it.You really are very talented.Take care.Debbie x
Angela...how do you come up with such fabulous ideas?!! No wonder people are falling all over themselves to get you on their Design Teams! I'm so glad you're OURS! hehehe!! This card is STUNNING!!!! I swear, you have completely knocked my socks off! Your coloring is beyond perfect! And the scrolls and hearts and flowers...sigh! So beautiful!! Have a great day, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat
Angela! Now aren't you the clever one?!!! What a great idea with the swirls!!! LOVE IT! I know I say it all the time, but your coloring is a joy to look at it is so perfect!!!
Hugs, Dena
Duh! The doohickey..how brilliant!! This turned out gorgeous!! Love everything about it!!! Tracy V
OMG, Angela, this is an amazing creation!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am simply in awe of your talent!
Oh my word!! This is just stunning Angela!! I love your brilliant design and the sweet image is colored to perfection hun!! Stunning work as always!!HUGS
OK... er... WOW!!! I can't find any better word to say than WOW :D
Stunning card!
/Cina99
http://cina99.bloggplatsen.se
Angela you are just amazing I love this card and how you did those hearts are just over the top !
Hugs
OMG OMG OMG! Angela this is gorgeous,stunning,brilliant,fabulous!! I'm sorry, words just escape me right now!!! You even finished the back!!!! WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW! You've blown me away with your use of the Doohickies and your over the top beautiful coloring. Awesome, awesome work!
Hugs
Barb
Angela, Angela you just constantly amaze me with your ideas!!!! LOVE the hearts with the swirls. Your coloring is GORGEOUS!!!! SUPER CARD!!!
O-M-G!!!!!!! Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honey, this card is spectacular!!!! I don't think I can use enough exclamation marks with my comments on this one! Girl, you have totally hit this challenge out of the galaxy. I'm not sure how you got those doohickey hearts strong enough to hold those flowers up without sagging, but ever single little detail of this card is perfect! Your coloring is divine!! I want to just sit and stare at it!!! :) Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! WOW!!! Thank you for this amazingly beautiful work of art!!
hugs, Sharon
Holy smokes WOW this is fantastic! Are your hearts hanging off the edge attached to vellum? Your coloring is spot on! Perfect sentiment and great pictures! Was so super to see your Tilda with so many hearts this week at Totally Tilda ++heart challenge! Good luck! Corry & the TT Team!!
Angela, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors, pink, black and red look so nice together.
Hugs~
Corinne
Oh WOW, stunning, stunning creation!!! I love absolutely everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck, Suzanne x
I just sat here in awe...wow
Holy crow Angela... the hearts are amazing!!!! What a beautiful idea; I have never seen anything like it. Wowzers.
Holey moley, Angela, when I opened the site to see your card, my jaw fell so far it slapped against the keyboard! Wow! Your creativity on this card was amazing! I love your design! Wow! I love it!
XO,
Chris Christensen
You card is gorgeous!! : )
Amazing coloring Angela, and the hearts are really clever. AWEsome creation! TFS
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)
Wow Angela!!!your card is so delicate and beautiful!
I love the swirl hearts what a great idea.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs harma
She's so cute !! I love your card :)).
Hugs Monique
WOW!! Your card is awesome. Love the color combination and really love the easel card, now that I know how to do it!!
have a great day,
hugs
bobbi
Another awesome, awesome card, Angela. I love the way you used the die cuts around Tilda. Very beautifully done!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Wow Angela, speechless!!! I don't even know what to say. This is more than stunning!!! It's unbelievable!!! Wow, those background hearts... WOW!!!
Hugs,
Jackie
Wowwww Angela this is really stunning again dear!
Hugs Kristel
Wow!! This is beyond stunning Angela!! I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!.....Your hearts on the side with the flourishes are stunning and GORGEOUS!!!! Your coloring is SPECTACULAR!!!! You rock gf!!
Can't say enough about this beauty!!
hugs,
Chris
OMG what a fabulous easel card, wonderfull colouring, i love it i love it
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline
You are such a creative little crafter!!! This is soooo awesome! Everyone will be forming shapes from their dies now! sshhh... don't tell anyone - but tilda is coloured to perfection of course.... I might have to see if I can enter this one. :) hugs xxoo
HOLY COW!!!! This is AMAZING! I loooooove those swirly hearts and you used my new favorite Tilda! :D
Just perfection!
Rene :D
Wow! What heartful of love valentine. Beautiful Tilda. TFS
Wow, wow, wow! Very clever idea to use those dies to make hearts!! That's amazing!! Hugs, Rosemary
Your card is absolutely amazing!!!!
Tracy
This is amazing! What else can I say it's just perfect!
GORGEOUS!
How clever to use the swirls as hearts, they look gorgeous. Thinking outside of the box has resulted in a STUNNING card!!!!!]hugs, Diana
OMG, this is gorgeous, Angela! The black is very striking with the die-cuts you've used! Love this!
Hugs, Cami
OK...now that I have picked my jaw back up off of the floor, I can say...WOWSER!!!!
This is a stunner! Your coloring, the layout, the swirly hearts and flowers....stunning!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D
Gorgeous! I love what you did with the swirls and your coloring is breathtaking!
Hi Angela, What a gorgeous card!! I love all the details that you added, especially the heart outlines on the sides. And, Tilda is colored so beautifully!!
Hugs,
Suzan Laverty
Hi Angela! Fabulous heart swirls! almost gives a butterfly "feel"! Beautiful coloring... Tilda is gorgeous! Charming creation! Makes me smile Big! : )
Pam Going Postal
It's stunning, and those swirls....
it's so clever and cute.
Hugs
Cordine
This is just beautiful!! What a gorgeous card this is! I love the hearts on either side of Tilda too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the team, i look forward to working alongside such talented girls as yourself, this is absolutely sublime! i love what you did with the doohicky to create those hearts, positively FANTASTIC!
smiles
Paola
Totally FABULOUS Angela!!! I've never seen anything like it... you are one clever girl!!!
Hope your week is filled with sunshine ♥
Love n hugs ~ Lori
So beautiful Angela. The details are what make it outstanding! Your coloring is gorgeous too, I love the pleats in her dress =)
hugs,
Shell
WoW, WoW, WoW...stunning! Luv how you created the hearts with the die. What a fab idea! Beautiful colouring.
xoxo,
Lori
Oh my word, this is super stunning. Love how you've done those hearts - fabulous. Thanks for joining in our Tilda with lots of hearts challenge at Totally Tilda this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn & the TT DT xx
wow Angela,
this is such an amazing layout.
Gorgeous colouring.
WOOOOOOW!!! :) Your card is stunningly beautiful!
Tilda looks so beautiful and your colouring is fantastic! And how gorgeous card design with fabulous details! Awesome work!!
Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)
Hugs,
Karita
Totally gorgeous! I love the heart die cuts and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx
Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!
Hi Angela! This is just gorgeous! Looks really fragile too. Be careful with it. It's a little piece of perfection :-)
Angie
Oh my goodness.....Angela this card is absolutely adorable! You are sooooo talented girlie. I just love stopping by your blog. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs :)
Janine
OMG Angela.............I swoon!!! Words fail really, I can't find any good enough to express the beauty of your card sweetie, it's totally fabulous and I'm in awe of your talent. Hope you have a great weekend and speak soon I hope. Hugs, Chris :)
Wow, Angela, your project is absolutely stunning!!!! I love IT !!!!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up this month and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka
Love what you did with the hearts. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week and happy Valentine's day! Hugs Gemma
Hi Angela,
this is such a beautiful card, gorgeous the way you colored Tilda's dress, it's like real.
Another stunning card!!!
Hugs,
Lins xxx
Angela!!!!! How in the world di you ever come up with this space age design - it is out of this world gorgeous -- I don't think I have the words to describe such artwork - and YES Angelia - this card is Art from the word go! Love the papers and your coloring - perfection!
Love you bunches - sandy
Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
Wow, Angela! This is stunning! And I couldn't believe my eyes........that you used the Swirl doohickey to make your hearts. Wow! I have that diecut & would have never thought to use it for a heart. Thanks so much for sharing.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
this card is gorgeous...absolutely love it!
Post a Comment