So today I made a card with Edwin in Miami. I've renamed him Beachcombing Edwin - hehe I like that better. I also used Magnolia's Pelican and Lazy Summer Days image.
My papers are by Bo Bunny and so perfect for summer/beach cards. My image is colored with copics and they are: E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R22, R20, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, YR23, Y23, Y21, Y11, Y000, E59, E50, B95, B91, B000, C3, C1, C00, YR18, YR16, YR12
Well, that's it for now. I have to go to my daughter's school today and help out with fitting them for their May Crowning dresses. This last semester is always the busiest at school. See you on Wednesday! xx

14 comments:
I can't wait for summer too! It has done nothing but rain for weeks and I am sick of it!!Edwin is adorable! After being at the ocean last summer I LOVE this collection! Hope hubby finds a job soon there are so many stamps I want to buy!!!
Beautiful coloring on all your images Angela.
Gorgeous coloring Angela and what a cutie!!!! Our beach weather is almost here! woo hoo! What a fun card to get ya in the mood for summer!
Hugs,Dena
o he is so cute angela and a great looking card.
greetings karin
All I can say is "WOW"! Great job on your coloring and your design is perfect for this card.
This is gorgeous, Angela!!!!!! I just made a card with this particular Edwin! Love the design of this stunning creation and Edwin is colored to perfection. Love, love it!!!!
Hi! really love this card,gorgeous colours and how sweet they are-love it.Would be nice to have some warm weather soon :))))
hugs Lou.xx
What a beautiful card! Love all the detailing you did and that it still can be used as a boy's card! Love your coloring and all the beautiful papers!
WOW he is lovely colored and the paper fits great with this image.
Hugs SInikka
Wow Angela its antastic and love the depth of colour youhave acheived, so bright and cheery, ove that pelican too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I wish we could have some summer days, lazy or otherwise - all we have had for days is rain, rain and more rain!!
Beautiful card Angela.
Hugs
Jane
oh oh oh this is precious, love the pelican and the whole beachy feel. hugs
You certainly captured the feeling of summer in this card, Angela...Edwin looks very cool and I love that pelican too! really great card. CoB
Amazing Creation! love your colouring... Very inspirational!
-Sony
You did a wonderful job colored Edwin to match the pattern paper. Fun seeing all the summer theme cards you did. Makes me tickle to do summer theme cards :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment