Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hi Everyone!  I have made a shadowbox card that I'd like to share with you today.  I've used many Magnolias from the current collection.  I hope you like it!


My background paper is by Magnolia and I tried to mimick the hydrangea flowers in the patterned paper with my diecut flowers.  I sponged the flowers with Faded Jeans distress ink.

My images are colored with copics (but too many to list here).



Following are the images I used:

Tilda With Heart Spots
Tilda With Love Music
Sneezing Tilda
Tilda With Heart Socks (from Sweet Crazy Love Collection)
Bird Background (from Sweet Rainbow Collection) - link to mini image

Doohickey dies used:

Lovely Fence
Heart Swirl
Grass die

I've also used  the Spellbinder grand square die and scallop die.



I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Valentines/hearts
Midweek Magnolias - Valentine
Bearly Mine Challenges - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Valentine

Well that's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! Most of the east coast are getting ready for a big storm coming tomorrow.  Be safe everyone!

39 comments:

Sinikka said...

Just a BIG WOW!!!!! What a lovely project. The small flowers are perfect and it looks great with the swirls as background too.
SO well done
HUgs Sinikka

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card angela.

greetings karin

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my-what a great scene. All the wonderful details you put into this creation are wonderful!

Sheri said...

UM!! WOW!! Angela..this is spectacular! Honestly so amazing! I can't even imagine the time and effort that went into this! :)

Myrna I said...

Just to darn cute for words Angela! LOVE the gal holding the ILOVE YOU!! Love it!

Alberto said...

Hello Angela!!!

gosh, this scene is just fantastic!! :D
i love the images, the coloring and the beautiful flowers!!! great, just fantastic!!!

hugs, alby!

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Sylvia said...

Oh my gosh Angela, this is stunning. The scene you have created is fabulous also is your coloring. It has been a long time ago that I visited your blog, sorry for that.
xxxSylvia

Pat K said...

WOW, this is stunning Angela. What a lot of fantastic features...so beautifully colored as always. Going back for another look :) Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K.x

Christa said...

What a GREAT card !! Thank you so much for joining us at DML. Christa.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! I love the combination of images, such a pretty scene, thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Julie P

Crystal said...

You are just AMAZING Angela!!!! I sooo miss popping over and seeing your creations...You always impress me so much and soooo inspiring!!!! Hope all is well sweetie, Miss ya!

Only By His Grace said...

This is so gorgeous Angela.
I particularly love the Hydrangeas.
I love the combination of stamps.
Beautiful colouring and beautiful layout.
Hugs Maz

Grenouille Greetings said...

WOW! this is gorgeous! Beautiful colour work and beautiful scenery. Love your flowers too! hugs, Lesley

Kelly said...

Very beautiful and I love the blue. Those girls are gorgeous behind the fence and I love how you popped Tilda on the outside holding the I Love You.
Hugs Kelly

Christina C. said...

W-O-W!!!!! This is phenomenal, Angela! Look at all those adorable Tildas and the background is spectacular! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Your shadowbox is a work of art!

Suriana Ju said...

Very beautiful.

Karen said...

The scene you have created is fabulous. Awesome coloring.

Karen

Cathy Lee said...

Oh, Angela. This is just fabulous, Hun. I love all the Tildas you used and gorgeously colored including the background. This is a magnificent work of art. Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

NPurdum56 said...

Angela this is so sweet. I love all of the Tilda's you used. :) Nancee

Candy said...

Hi Angela,
My goodness, what a lot of work you have done on this card!!
Love the style and your flowers are terrific :o)
Such wonderful colouring on every one of your Tilda's!
Hugs, Candy

Jean said...

Angela, your shadowbox card is so adorable!! Love your little darlings and the coloring of each! The background is darling and your dies are so precious. Love your sponging and your background pp is so sweet. A gorgoues project!
Hugs, Jean

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is simply gorgeous...xxx Ann Marie

Regina said...

You are just AMAZING Angela!!!!
Colors, design, everything is PERFECT!!! Love!!
Have a marvellous weekend.
Hugs
Regina

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my word!! Angela, this is so totally over the top beautiful my dear. Your design, colouring and choice of stamps makes this card so unique. Beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi

EnblogSail said...

Absolutely super! Everything about it!
caryl

Nicola said...

Awesome shadowbox Angela, love your attention to detail and all those perfectly coloured Tildas and background stamps!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Elizabeth said...

Fabolous shadowbox, Angela! I found it on Facebook and had to come over to have a closer look! Gorgeous coloring and a fab scene! Love it! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth

Kathya said...

This is amazing, Angela! This takes a lot of time, planning and preparation. It was all worth it because the ending project is breath taking. Excellent coloring of each of your Tildas, not to mention the beautiful flowers. How creative of you!
Hugs, Kathya

Sharon Caudle said...

oh my word, Angela!!!! I am speechless! What an amazingly gorgeous work of art and heart!! Incredible attention to detail! Magnificent!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Louise said...

Wow!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. You have created such a beautiful scene
Louise

Laura said...

WOW, WOW AND WOW! This is AMAZING! Your coloring is to die for! Gorgeous creation!

Laura C.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty and so many tilda's, love it, thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Made me smile Angela! Awesome work and I love that you have the Tilda with her arms up holding the I <3 You! Perfect for her! So adorably colored and love your pretty flowers!

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a beautiful shadown box Angela!! Love all these cute little images spreading here and the cute flowers. WHat a lovely way of presenting them all in one lovely creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

HenP Produkties said...

Wow, this is really stunning, such a beauty. And all the details, WOW!!!
Thnx for joining our challenge at DML.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, your shadowbox card is so gorgeous! You know how much I love the scene that you create, but this time you have outdone yourself! I just love all the Tildas that you have added along with the beautiful flowers that you made!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Mary Lou said...

OMG Girl this is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!
smiles