Well, it's time for a new challenge today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog and our challenge is to make a boy card or card for a boy. So here is what I came up with:
A closeup:
And here is the inside of my card:
Supplies:
Stamps - Magnolia - Tilda Gone Fishing, Edwin Waiting for a Fish, (I think my background stamp is by I Brake For Stamps purchased a couple years ago).
Ink - Copics, Memento ink, Distress ink
I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week so you can be in the running for a special surprise from Magnolia-licious. Thanks for taking the time to visit me today. Please stop by tomorrow for my Wee Wednesday posting.
Have a great day! xo




23 comments:
This card is really amazing!! Hugs Anneke
Love your card Angela! The papers are perfect and LOVE the background stamp! Beautiful coloring as always.
Angela. This is fantastic.
Wonderful design, love it
Hugs Kelly
Great card...
Hugs
Kim M
x
Beautiful card Angela! : )
Hi Angela, your card is gorgeous! I love the beautifully colored background stamp with Tilda. Just perfect to give to a man or boy who loves fishing!
Hugs,
Suzan
Absolutely perfect, Angela! The background is the perfect fit with this Tilda....outstanding job!
BRAVO! I love that you showcased Edwin on the inside of the card.
what a beautiful card and scenery Angela as wel in the in and out side from the card.
greetings karin
Fabulous scene Angela! I recognize the background... an older Embossing Arts and you're right... I Brake For Stamps has them now. cool and LOVE the punch border the way you used it! Sweet! Adorable Tilda and Edwin coloring! Wonderful card!
Adorable card and lovely background scene, Angela. Both your Maggies are so cute and love how you colored them. Fabulous "Boy" card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
I love that background, wonderful card Angela, beautifully coloured and created
Hugs Julie P
Angela,
What a fantastic card!!
Very different and lots to colour.
Fabulous scene and Edwin on the inside makes it
very special!
Big Hugs, Candy
Fabulous card Angela,colored beautiful, fantastic boy card thanks so much for sharing it...
An amazing scene you put together.
Like it a lot.
Hugs Sinikka
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful scene you have created. This is awesome.
Angela, you created a beautiful scene here. Looks like Tilda is standing in front of a deck window. And OMG, you even drawn a spot for Edwin to sit on and it looks fabulous!! Love it :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Wow! This is amazing...so many beautiful details in your coloring! I bet I could stare at it for hours and always find something new!
Rene :D
Fun card,love all the layout and coloring.
hugs Doreen
Fabolous card, love your background. Great job.
Hugs Renate
Beautiful! Simply creative;)
Caryl
I love the scene you set and most of all that Tilda is on the front, girls still rule! lol Beautiful card.
Kelly
OMG!!!! O que eu posso dizer?? Fiquei sem palavras!!! Este cartão, como todos os outros que você faz, ficou absolutamente fantástico!!! Sei que você teve muito trabalho mas valeu cada minuto. Uma obra de arte, com certeza!!
Wow!! what an awesome card this is, fabulous colouring and layout. Love that sweet Tilda and Edwin.
Hugs
Suzi x
Post a Comment