Sunday, February 24, 2013

SCACD - Guest Designer

Hi Everyone!  This week I'm excited to be a guest designer for Susana's Custom Art and Custom Design - SCACD. Susana sells an assortment of unique and beautiful stamps and other craft products.  Check them out HERE.

Today I've made a card using this sweet set from Elisabeth Bell. I just love her designs!


What a little cutie! Here is a closeup look:


Details:

Image: SCACD - Elisabeth Bell - Storybook Collection Sampler #6 (Hats)

Ink:  Copics (E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, E33, Y23, Y21, YR23, R27, R24, R22, C5, C3, C1, C00, B37, B34, B32, B000), Memento Ink, Distress Ink

Papers: Devoted by Carta Bella

Dies: Spellbinders circle and scallop circle, Garden Corners by SCACD

Misc: Ribbon, pearls, and flowers from my stash

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I hope you can let me know what you think of my card. I love to read your comments.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

Karen said...

This is adorable Angela! I love Elizabth Bell stamps. : )

Sinikka said...

Such a sweetie. Love how she looks and beautiful colors.
Hugs Sinikka

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an adorable image... love the vivid blues and the red bow just makes it pop! So sweet... congrats on the gdt- how lucky they are to have you! xxx Ann Marie

Kathya said...

Congratulations on your GDT position for this week Angela! And what a lovely card you've made. Your coloring of the image is wonderful, and your design of this project is absolutely great!
Hugs, Kathya

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful card Angela.

greetings karin

Susana M said...

Hi Angela - Welcome as a Guest DT this week :D Stunner Alert for the card - FAB!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely fabulous! Great colors, stunning coloring and love the tickets from the paper and how you used them! LOVE!!!

Kathi said...

Wow. This is absolutely adorable.

Great job coloring her. I love the color palette, paper layering, and design.

Melanie said...

Hi Angela. :) LOVE this pretty card! It's a fantastic colour scheme and the image is done beautifully. So happy to have you as a guest for SCACD!

cabio's craft corner said...

She is such a cute image. Love the red bow and those corner die. Sweet card and congrats on your GDT spot :o)
Hugs,
Cabio