Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Little Darlings New Release Blog Hop



Hi Everyone! Today is BLOG HOP day for the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Design Team to showcase a range of new Saturated Canary stamps called "Fairytales & Fables."  In addition, each of the Design Team projects features Mindy Baxter's sentiment stamp set "Fairytale" and her design paper "Summer Sorbet" and/or "Fruit Basket" which are all available at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. These paper are soooo gorgeous!

Also we are having a give away. 3 lucky winners get to win 1 stamp from the new collection.  All you have to do is:


1.  Be or become a Follower of the Inspiration Blog.
2.  Be or become a Member of the LDRS FaceBook Group.
3. Enter your name in the inLinkz collection on the inspiration blog post.


Follow these 3 steps and your name will be entered into the random drawing on Friday, May 10th.  The 3 winners will receive their favorite stamp from this Fairytales & Fables release.

Following is the blog hop order:

· Angela Wood  <---- You are here

 Here is my first project.  I made a cute wall hanging decoration for the kitchen featuring sweet Ratatouille. I found this cutting board at Michael's Arts and Crafts and I painted it in a yellow/cream color. Then applied the "Fruit Basket" papers to the board for some color and a raffia bow and other flowers and buttons were added to embellish this wall hanging.  I've tucked in a little sentiment from the new "Fairytale sentiments" also released with this collection.






My next project is this book box. I've seen so many book boxes in blog land that I decided to give one a try myself.  This cutie is Princess Peanelope.  Again, I've embellished with flowers and pearls. Also, I added another sentiment from the new Fairytale sentiments collection. This collection of papers is from the yummy Summer Sorbet collection.





These projects were so fun to make. I hope you enjoyed them and can let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping!

31 comments:

Maria said...

I love it

Christina C. said...

Great use of a cutting board...wow...such creativity!!!!
Both of your projects are drop-dead gorgeous, Angela! Loving all the new images I'm seeing!

Eulanda said...

OMG great minds think alike!! LMBO! We both made a book card with Princess Peanelope. Your cutting board is absolutely adorable!! Again, your coloring ROCKS!! Hugs!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

both projects are wonderful!

Cordine said...

both are gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

Tanya S said...

Oh My these are both so fabulous :) That mouse is the cutest.Fab coloring hun !

Jenny said...

Oh wowzers your project both look amazing. Awesome colouring. How fab is your book <3 Jen xxx

mandy said...

Wow you are one talented lady bringing us two fab projects I love the idea of the wall decoration it's so sweet and then the book box is stunning I haven't seen many of them around blogland before so will be looking into making one of them :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

Camellia Cards said...

Both of your projects are fabulous. Love the hanging decoration for the kitchen, the colours are great and the embellishments are wicked.. And Peanelope is gorgeous, love the colours xx Hugs Clare xx

Unknown said...

Really like both projects and e box has made me want to go craft some more boxes!!! Xx

Jane said...

Hello Angela - wow your colouring as always is amazing!!!
Hugs
Jane

Laura Love said...

Wow! These are both stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous! I really love the decorative cutting board - really cute idea!

Brawny x said...

Wow! These are both fab. I love the colours you've used.
Best wishes
Lea aka Brawny

rovianne said...

Lovely! Very pretty cards you made

sisla said...

OMG, I love the box ;-)

Sandra Botham said...

Wow love the diversity of your creations. The box box is out of the world, love it. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous creations Angela beautiful made.

greetings karin

Myrna said...

Amazing coloring as always Angela! Love, love the box ideas I've been seeing. Love it!

Louise said...

Stunning work
Louise xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Both of your creations are beautiful and the image is coloured to perfection with lots of details added its simply gorgeous xx

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the wall hanging (also loved the movie) and the box is awesome. I'm making a Princess and the Pea doll from an online class. Too fun that there is a Princess Peanelope stamp.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh wow, fantastic work, your creations are stunning.

Dionne

Carla S. said...

Fantastic projects, Angela! Fab coloring of the images!

Lori Aragon said...

Oh Angela...these are both so amazingly gorgeous!!! Your coloring continues to inspire me :) Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!
Love and blessings, Lori

Teri said...

LOVE them both!!!! What a cute idea for the wall hanging!! Your coloring and embellishments are fantastic!
teri

Teri said...

LOVE them both!!!! What a cute idea for the wall hanging!! Your coloring and embellishments are fantastic!
teri

Kathleen said...

So gorgeous, such yummy lush colours and designs
Hugs
Kat

Kat W said...

Both your projects are fab, bright and beautiful - so inspirational!
Kat x

Shazza said...

two wonderful projects, superb colouring x

Sylvia said...

Fabulous projects Angela!! The coloring, colorcombo's are amazing!! Love them both.
Hugs Sylvia

crazycrafterlady said...

OMG your work and projects are wonderful. I love them all. Saturated Canary is one of my favorites along with Magnolia of course.
Love your work.

Regards, Rita