Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Magnolia-licious Challenge - Butterflies

Good morning to you!  I'm back again today with another card for the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.  Our theme this week is Butterflies.




I've used Sitting Tilda with Butterfly on my card today. These gorgeous papers are by Maja Designs and I've used some beautiful flowers from I Am Roses to embellish my card with.  I've used 3 Doohickey dies today and they are the Swirl Doohickey die, Events Flags Doohickey die, and Tilda Doily.

I plan to enter this card at the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - outdoor fun
Our Creative Corner - anything goes
Amusing Challenges - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - anything goes
The Ribbon Girls - Magnolia only challenge - add sparkle


                                  *****************************************

From now on for ALL Mini Monday, Challenge Posts & Wee Wednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on the challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN a suprise package from Magnolia-licious.

The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!  (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs).

Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize and winners will be posted each Wednesday at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!




Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your day! xo

11 comments:

Alyx said...

Stunning card Angela. Beautiful colouring of the image and love the layout and embellies.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Aartje said...

Beautyfull card, I love this magnolia stamp,
Hugs Aartje

Redanne said...

The Magnolia image is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. A very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Anne x

Chris said...

I love, love, love the splashes of yellow! Your Tilda is just adorable! I love the color of the paper, card stock, and ribbon. It looks like a dusty mauve. You did a wonderful job!

XO,
Chris

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card Angela. Love your fabulous coloring and the pick of the contrast butterfly DP. Very cool :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

I love the colour choice and of course your delightful Tilda, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Myrna said...

No one colors like you Angela! I colored an image for the first time since December and it looks like it! LOL Tilda looks like my niece's daughter with all those curls. Adorable!

Sylvia said...

Lovely and sweet Angela. Wonderful colorcombo and beautiful coloring.
xxxSylvia

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Angela. I really love this adorable Tilda--I think she's may fave from the collection. Superb colouring as usual. Beautiful DP's. Love the rumpled bow and the heart shaped pearls.
Hugs,
Norma

Cathy Lee said...

Fabulously done, Angela. One of my favorite images from this collection. Love how you colored Tilda and beautiful color combo.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Laurart said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx