Hi Everyone! Well after a very frustrating week of losing internet connection I am back. I definitely need to buy a new computer but in the interim we attached a wireless router to my laptop. But my computer is taking so long to connect to sites and even blogging has been difficult and taking way too long. I am pulling my hair out. But at least it will get the job done while I continue blogging and posting my cards. I'm thinking about getting an Apple computer but having used PCs all these years, I wonder if blogging and uploading pictures will be difficult or different for me on an Apple? If anyone has any advice, please let me know.
Well today I wanted to share with you a card I made using this Saturated Canary image: Daddy's Girl.
She is super cute! I use Cryogen White paper to color on and as you can see, my camera reflected the sparkly bits on the paper. It doesn't quite look like this in person. I wish I new how to fix that, I did not use the flash when photographing this card. Again, if anyone has any advice, let me know. :)
The tag is a sentiment collection from Little Darlings Rubberstamps called Tag Alongs. Papers also by Little Darlings Rubberstamps called Summer Sorbet. I've embellished with flowers, ribbon, trim, a cute bear charm, and old fashioned pink tinsel that I found at Michael's Arts and Crafts. My image is colored with copics.
I will enter my card at the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Our Creative Corner - anything goes
Send a smile 4 Kids - Happy Father's Day (from kids)
Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - anything goes
Please come back on Tuesday, May 7 at 8PM. The Little Darlings Rubberstamps Design Team is having a new release blog hop. You don't want to miss seeing these absolutely adorable new Saturated Canary stamps. Hope you can stop by and take the hop. Check out the challenge blog on Tuesday for the hop details HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you here tomorrow!



18 comments:
This week I couldn't get to any blogger sites and they were slow and several days I couldn't get into my own blog so it might not be your computer...just sayin'.
Super sweet card!!
Wow Angela, this is gorgeous in everyway. All the flowers, embellishments are perfect matching with the design of your card. Also your choice of colors is beautiful. And ofcourse your coloring is amazing as it always is.
Hugs Sylvia
This is stunning!! Angela
great card and an absolutely fabulous image nice layout too
Hugs Linda
Can't give you any advice on Apple but you have my sympathies over the problems with your internet. Well done for managing to get your picture of your lovely card posted and for joining us over at Our Creative Corner. Margie x
o this is very sweet Angela what a beautiful card.
greetings karin
Such a little sweetie, a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Oh Angela! I love your sweet card!!! Now I know how to color those adorable slippers :)My stamp hasn't seen ink yet... I love your colors!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day, my friend ♥
So beautiful...love how you incorporated the LDRS design paper!! xxx Ann Marie
Awww what a beautiful card with that cute image. the colours are fab too. Thanks for joining us at FSC this time
Claire xx
This is gorgeous.Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week. We hope to see you in future challenges
Elaine aka Ellapu
What a cutie-pie! Stunning creation. Gorgeous colours and details. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge. See you again next week. … x
Asha - Eclectic Ellapu DT
Sunny Summer Crafts
Go Apple!!! You won't be sorry Angela! We're happy Mac people for over 20 years! It's WAY easier and if you have any trouble, you can sure holler at me!
Great image, beautifully coloured and embellished. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x
Amazing and Beautiful. Your coloring is incredible. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.
Awww! how cute is this! What an adorable image and you've colored it perfectly. Love the color combo too. Thanks for sharing at Bugaboo this week.
Lori
Great card - beautiful embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx
Hiya, gorgeous card with so many lovely details. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this fortnight at FSC. Good luck in the prize draw. xx
Love your card! Congrats with your top 3 with this one.
Go for an Apple, I'm sure you'll love it! If you want some advise about them, feel free to contact me, I'm in love with Apple computers for over 20 years.
Marie-Anne
Post a Comment