Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inky Impressions Sketch Challenge



Hello fellow stampers! Hope you are doing well this fine day!? Today at the Inky Impressions Challenge blog we have a wonderful sketch challenge to follow created by my fellow DT member, the very talented Domi.

Here is her sketch:



Here is the card I made:



I used this cute image from Inky Impressions. She is called Ice Skating Rachel. She's perfect to use for winter cards, don't you think? I had fun coloring her.

Here are a few more pictures:





I colored my image with copics and surrounded the image with a flowersoft globe. The snowflake and scrolls were cut out with my cricut machine. I used SEI papers, MS punch, and the ribbon, pearls, and charm are from my "stash." Hope you like it!? Thanks for looking. Hugs!

28 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Angela, thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!
Wow your cards are stunning! I just love the beautiful detail you've added the velvet ribbon and pretty "think snow" charm is great!

Fern xx

Unknown said...

Perfect for the sonwy weather we have!!
A beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous and I love the charms,
hugs Angela x

Mephisto said...

WOW, really great image. And fab card with it.
Hugs
Domi

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Angela!! Great scene you have created!! I just love your ribbon and the snowflakes and colors you used!! Awesome coloring!! Super job with the sketch my friend!!

hugs,
Chris

Sharon said...

Beautifully coloured, love this card.xx

Kerri said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I just love the look of the globe and your coloring is so amazing! Love it!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Angela I love your card hun, its Beautiful!!! Love all the details, the colors,ribbon, and your charm, and of course the darling image!!!!

Hugs
Cheryl

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

what a beautiful card, really love your colouring.

Greetings,

Lins

Crystal said...

Angela WOW this is GORGEOUS, love your ribbon treatment colors and the scenery!!!! Stunning creation, Rachel is a beauty!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Your coloring is just perfect. What a great idea to put her in a snow globe, I love it!
Hugs, Christine :)

Anonymous said...

COOL Angela!! love your Rachel! Bet that was hard to photograph!!! lol I love this Martha border...I have it but haven't used it yet! boo...not enough time! lol
ttul!
Pam

Jackie said...

This is just too pretty! I love all your little details, amazing job with this challenge!

stephanne said...

This is completely gorgeous!!! Your colouring is incredible and I love the way you have set up your card to look like a winter scene, that ribbon is lush too, love it!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

maddy hill said...

love it angela and i love the colours too ! that charm was a perfect choice !

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the little charm!

Nicole Bailey said...

Angela, your coloring is just so inspiring. LOVE that fabby ribbon and yummy papers!

celia said...

Wow Angela, I turn back all of your creations, they are so beautiful your cards.I go right track because I want nothing from you miss!
Love,Celia

bumblebee creations said...

wow! You have an amazing talent--Love your blog!!!!

Angela said...

Oh!! Another goregous card Angela!! I love the way you created this card!!! So beautiful!!
Hugs,
Angela

Janiel/ janny said...

Wow Angela, This is a very beautiful card!!

You left a message on my blog about Petra's stamps. You have to email her with what you want and she will email you back. I hope that helps you, Hugs Janiel

Lilian said...

Beauitful card and beautiful coloring! Love the details and the flower soft globe is just cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Angela, each time I come, my eyes open wider and wider. Your talented creativity is amazing!
Hugs,
Cabio

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow this card is gorgeous as is the image!
Kristy x

Kim said...

Angela that is gorgeous! What a beauty and your coloring is amazing...it looks so soft!!! Love it!
Hugs~ Kim

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, it's beautiful! The charms the pearls the snowflakes, perfectly embellished!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Angela! Love the scene you created and the ribbon and charm are perfect! Beautiful coloring too! I love it! hugs!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! Amazing colouring! Where did you purhcase the background stamps? I luv it!

xoxo,
Lori

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela.
fabulous scene you have created. Gorgeous ribbon, snowflakes and pearls. Love the colours & your colouring rocks. Super take on the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz