
Hello, thanks for stopping by. Today I wanted to play along with the template challenge at the Just Us Girls challenge blog. So I used a Lauren Meader template that I purchased from Papertrey Ink. I just love her templates and now she's opened her own store called My Time Made Easy. This is the lunch box template.

When I printed out this template, I increased the size to fill an 11x17 in. size paper. The materials I used for my project are: DCWV papers, Offray ribbon, Spellbinder dies, MS punch, and I colored my Magnolia image with Copics. I will also be entering my gift purse at the following challenge blogs:
All Sorts - hearts and flowers
Midnight Madness - sketch
Flutter by Wednesdays - open challenge but needs to have a butterfly, fairy, or angel on your project
Creative Inspirations - feminine
A Spoon Full of Sugar - freestyle (anything goes)

That's it for today. Thanks in advance for any comments you may leave, I love to read them. Have a great day!
56 comments:
Angela-this is just as sweet an adorable as it can be. So charming and delightful in every way. Great color scheme and endearing image. Thanks for entering the Midnight Madness sketch challenge with this fabulous creation. Thanks for inspiring us!
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team
Wow this is soooo pretty. Love that dp and the way you framed the darling tilda!!!
Very sweet. Love it!
Pam Brown
Angela, Wow, This is amazing, what a fabulous gift idea, Tilda is framed so beautifully and coloured wonderfully in the prettiest of blues. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz
This is just fantastic. The colours are amazing and the project looks professionaly done. Way to go! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake
Angela, your purse is adorable. So is your Tilda your coloring is wonderful. Love her earring! You always have such cute projects.
Myrna
BEAUTIFUL Angela!!! Love your coloring and these blues are awesome....ooooh, my granddaughters would love this as a card kit holder!
Pam Going Postal
Your project is adorable. I love all of Lauren's templates and just need to find some time to play with them more often.
On the "it's finally snowing" front, do you want some of mine? In Saskatchewan we got about a foot of snow (maybe more)over 2 days this week. The school buses haven't been running for 3 days. I have had enough of the shoveling ;)
It is stunning who would not be proud to carry that, the colors are wonderful. Sandi
Hi Angela,I love your Lunch/Purse
it is so very cute.I like the dp's
that you used,great job.
Linda W.
Oh my gosh, Angela! This is sooooo adorable!!! That paper is just gorgeous!! Love the heart trim and the nestie frame she's sittin in is so beautiful! Fabulous creation! hugs!
Angela, A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! We are so happy that you have found us and decided to use our sketch on your AWESOME project!! Love your colors, image and that gorgeous die cut behind the image!! Beautifully done!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.
Phyllis MMDesign Team
Angela!!!
Your creativity is amazing!!!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!Your coloring is absolutely wonderful!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs
Regina
WOW...I think this is so darn A-DOR-A-BLE I am so thrilled that you joined us this week. A big WElCOME TO OUR CHALLENGES :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge and please check back tomorrow for our sneak peek ;)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
You are so incredible Angela!!! I love this!! So sweeet!!!!! Your papers and coloring of sweet Tilda rocks my friend!! Awesome take on the sketch!! You go girl!
hugs,
Chris
What a fabulous project!!! Gorgeous! Love her earrings! Fun!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Hello Angela,
you amaze me with everything you make, but this box makes me speachless and that doesn't happen a lot ;-)
Such a beautiful coloring and all those details like that little earring. What a talent!
Big big hug,
Lins xxx
I agree, this is just fabulous!!!! Don't you just love her templates? I just purchased my first one last week. Now I need to purchase this one now..you enabler you...lol...you did an awesom job with Tilda and the box..AWESOM AWESOM AWESOM!!!!
Very cute Angela!! Love this altered project and I get to check this template out when I get home :o)
have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Cabio
Hi Angela (waving hard!!!)wow missy you been doing some work! uhhh it's adorable. I like all the pattern paper and the cuts. Your coloring is super duper. What a neat idea! Is your other daughter getting this one?
Angela no fair you need to start doing tutorials for us:) LOVE LOVE ALL YOUR WORK!!!RubyM:)
WOW WOW WOW Angela what a GORGEOUS project, this is AWESOME!!!!
Oh wow adorable Angela! Beautiful colors!!
Hugs,
Patricia
WOW Angela this is jsut beautiful!
Love the paper so soft!! And Tilda is colored beautifully!! I have got to start making more 3D items!! They just usually taken me forever!! I am going to have to show my little one this!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Angela,
My word this is beautiful!!! You have used gorgeous paper and Spellbinder Die as well as your MS punch and the added pearls. Your colouring as always is perfect!
All of your work is very inspiring and wonderful :o)
Hugs, Candy
OMG Angela, this lunch box is just too beautiful for words. You have done very well in choosing your DPs and coloring Tilda. How lucky for the recipient...but I would keep it! Very, very beautiful! Cami
Awesome! Gorgeous! Fantabulous! What a super gift project, so creative and so beautifully done. All the details are so perfect, even down the the little pearls on the scalloped edge! This is just stunning! ...hugs...Barb
This is stunning what a beautiful design and gorgeous papers
thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
I love this one Angela. The DP is gorgeous and you ahve mactched Tilda perfectly to it. The lunch box is so well made.
Hugs Marion
ooooh ... this is so lovely!! Ehat a sweet project! The box is perfectly made and the paper is lovely!! Little Tilda is just so sweet and I love the pearl earring!
xxx
This is just too cute!! I love it!
Hugs
Jodi=)
This is fabulous! Love the DP and the colors and that image is awesome!
Thanks for playing along!
This is fabulous! Love the DP and that blue colors! Great job and that image is awesome!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!
Hi Angela!
What a great project, and idea!
I love lovely paper that you used, and the martha steward pons ;)
Hugs Anneke
WOW, this is stunning Angela!!!
I love your purse!!!
xxx
Vivi
This is just amazing!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Is this ever cute. Love the die cuts around the oval. Tilda looks great there. Wonderful job.
Your purse is just adorable!
Wow, that paper is amazing!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!
A BIG WELCOME to Midnight Madness Sketch, Angela! We're so glad you found us :) This is such an exquisite piece of work, a chic and classy purse! You have got to show us more, we love seeing this! Thanks so much for playing with us this week, hugs ~Jeni & MMSC DT
GORGEOUS!!!!
Hi Angela - it is great to have you playng along with us this weel. I love this lunchbox you have made - it is adorable! Love the DP you have used, it is perfect with your Tilda. Great colouring, this is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we would love to see you play along again! {{{hugs}}}
THUD!!!! WOw this is just superb - every detail is perfect - your image and coloring are divine and the paper is a real WOWer.... Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
Awwww, this is spectacular!!! Tilda is coloured so wonderfully and I love her earrings and you have used that template perfectly!! Totally inspiring!!
Gorgeous, love the paper, so soft and elegant. Your colouring of Tilda is perfect too. A great project.x
OMG Angela ! This is wonderfull !! I love it :)).
Hugs Monique
ANGELA THIS IS A WOW FACTOR project!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT and the colours are super!!!
thank you for joining us at Creative Inspiration.
hugs, Janiel
This is gorgeous, love the paper and Tilda is a charmer! Awesome!
Oh my goodness, wow, wow, wow! This is incredible. I love the colors and that design paper is gorgeous! Love the spellbinders that you used too. Great job!
Hugs, Christine
Wow, what a fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)
This is just so beautiful, I love the detail and the DP is gorgeous too!! PERFECT!!
hugs Angela x
This is so adorable!! Love the pearl earrings.
Aloha,
Denise
Gorgeous! My favorite paper too & love the template with Tilda!
hugz,
Suzanne
Hello Angela,
I have a beautiful award for you on my blog, you know I really love all the artwork you make but take a look at reason number 7 which is especially for you. I hope you enjoy it ;-)
Big hug,
Lins xxx
What an awesome project!! Your colouring is gorgeous!!
Angela this lunch box is awesome! Love the design paper and Tilda is adorable! Stunning project!
Hugs,
Nancy
What a terrific project! Beautiful work on the design and coloring. She looks so sweet too!
Post a Comment