
She is called Jenny's Glow Bugs and can be found here. What do you think of her? I really have enjoyed coloring these High Hopes images that I get from Paper Romance, they are so cute and so much fun to color!
Here is a closeup:

I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch
Flutter By Wednesday - flowers and butterflies
Papertake Weekly - say it with flowers
Nutshells Challenge - polka dots
High Hopes Challenge - spring flowers
Well, thanks for visiting me today and I hope you enjoy your Sunday! hugs,
28 comments:
so cute Angela! love your coloring! I bought this gal last year and still haven't gotten around to coloring her up! oh, I am jealous! lol Aren't I terrible! I just need to do better w/time management! LOVE how you did the fireflies...oh, I'm inspired and what cute paper you found to use with her! ADORABLE!
Pam Going Postal
Your image is absolutely adorable! you colored her up sooo cute! I love the paper you used! it is super cute with the image. Your ribbon even matches the paper! wow!
Nancy SSW-DT
What an adorable card. Love your sweet image and colors. All your added detail is fablous!!! Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!
Very fun paper! Great job with your coloring of this cutie!
Gorgeous!! You always create such stunning creations!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Very cute Angela!!
Way too cute! Words can't express on this one! Thanks for playing at SSW!
Hi Angela ~ This is adorable!!! I love the dp which matches perfectly with this image...and the beautiful ribbon matches too : ) Wow!
Love and hugs ~
Lori
Ohhh FUN and SWEET!!!
Wow wederom een schitterend kaartje met vrolijke kleuren!Knap werk!Veel liefs,Celia.
OMG! That is sooooo cute. The colouring is just awesome! Love that image.
Thanks for playing at SSW!
Jenny T.
What a beautiful card, great colouring, i love it.
hugs sirpa
Hey Angela,
it's been a while, it's been pretty busy at work, what a beautiful cards you've made the past days. Your lili at the rollerskates just rocks! Love the pearls on the butterfly. All your inky impression cards are magnificent, I'm a big fan of the beach card you've made.
Your last 2 cards with those high hopes stamps are so beautifully colored...why do you live so far???
Big hug and hopefully 'till soon,
Lins x
This is beautiful, Angela, I love your coloring and how you shaded around the image and I love the fun papers and colors. Great job!
Hugs, Christine
This card is magnificent; love your coloring - it is absolutely perfect and the image is so darling! I'll have to check these out! The bugs and the matching paper is just too cute; what a super great card! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)
What a great Summer card! Love the coloring for such a sweet image! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.
Deanne :)
This is just so adorable! Definitely perfect for summer :) Have I ever told you that your coloring AMAZES me LOL!!!
I LOVE coming to your blog! You always have something ADORABLE to share!! This is absolutely no exception! Way TOO CUTE!!!
Gorgeous image Angela! love the polka dot papers, Thanks for joining in at Nutshells x
Oh Angela!!This card is gorgeous!!I love that image,that ribbon,flower and those butterflies!!Awesome!
This is just darling! Great coloring, too. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.
G'day Angela, I am a little behind in my blogging, you have created two gorgeous Paper Romance cards, such cuties! Gorgeous layouts and fantastic colouring, take careX:)
Wonderful, adorable card Angela.
luv
Debby
LOL - - What a cute image, great coloring!!
Fabulous card, Angela
Beautiful coloring, perfect paper!! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.
Karen x
Another amazing card Angela!! ☺ Your colouring looks beautiful and I love the fun papers you used and matching bow!!
Hugs,
Sarah
Fantastic card!! Beautiful coloring and perfect paper for this image!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week. We have another fun one this week...Birthday Card!! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcrate.com
High Hopes DT
Very, Very pretty! All your cards are stunning!
Post a Comment