Looks like this guy is sold out at Magnolia-licious. But HERE is a link to many other Santa's in stock. I'm sure this one will be available soon.
I added a few extra embellishments to the sled (ie., snowflakes, candycane, bow, and image). This will look awesome on my tree this year! Well, thanks for stopping by today! See ya next time!
By the way, I will enter this project at the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge blog - last minute christmas projects
Fussy and Fancy - anything but a card
Winter Wonderland - christmas bauble
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - ornament
ABC Christmas Challenge - use red and green




24 comments:
Hi Angela,
Oh that's so great and looks lovely in the tree !!!
greetings, Jaimie
AW!! What a fun ornament!! You sure have been busy some awesome creations this week! Wow! Incredible and creative my friend. Love your coloring of santa and your sled is beautiful. I am sure your tree is gorgeous with all your touches and the addition of this ornament. Have a great weekend my friend.
hugs,
Chris
I love this,it's gorgeous!
Hugs
Kim
x
What a great idea!! I love it,love it, love it!!! Your coloring is amazing beautiful.
Hugs Sylvia
It's adorable Angela!!!!! What a cute ornament!
Hugs, Dena
Angela!!! It´s gorgeous!!! The sled is so beautiful and I love how you add the bow, candycane, snowflakes and so cute Magnolia image!!! You know how much I love your coloring.
The ornament will be "magnifique" on the Christmas tree!!
Have a marvellous Sunday!
Regina
This little guy is just perfect for that sled ! Great job sweetie and as always your coloring is perfect.
Hugs
This is adorable - this is creativity at it's finest! Now I have to go out and try to find me one of those sleds -- I love this idea - wonderful de wonderful as Lawrence Welk used to say. You probably don't even know who I am talking about do you! Merry Christmas Angela!!
Sandy
WOW, How awesome is this, I love it.Your coloring is beautiful. What a lovely addition to the tree.
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is fabulous!
I didn't do any ornament this year and always drooling on others creation. Never thought of th sled one and I think this is a fabulous idea to put that Santa on my friend!! Perfect size and perfect theme for winter/Christmas. Fun project to share!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Oh my gosh girl!! This is just gorgeous!! What a clever idea for an ornament!! So stunning!! TFS! HUGS
hi angela, your santa fit perfectly at your sled.
he is beautiful.
greetings karin
oh wow !! what a fabulous creation ,,,, brilliant idea !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Awesome is the right word Angela because that is exactly what this wonderful altered sled is, the Santa looks fantastic I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous Angela! wonderful Santa coloring!
Pam Going Postal
Love it Angela! I have a little red sled that would be perfect for the mini Edwin on the sled image!!! Thanks for inspiring me!!! Myrna
my gosh you are sooo creative!! I love this! hugs xxoo
Fantastic ornament, so unique. Thanks for playing along at WW. Marianne x
Hi Angela,
what a beautiful Christmas ornament :) I love the beautiful colored Santa on the sled!!!
Have a great day
Hugs Anneke
wow fabulous baubles and gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
Wonderful Christmas ornament Angela! Gorgeous colouring and love all the beautiful detail, take careX:)
Beautiful ornament!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
This is so creative and the little sledge is fab!!
Thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Post a Comment