Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love To Stamp - 4th of July Basket

Today I have a 4th of  July basket to show you using this cute Little Darling's image "Nice To Meet You."


I used my spellbinder dies to create this basket and some stickers to embellish.  Isn't this Little Darlings' image too cute?  My papers are called Liberty by BoBunny and is on sale right now at Love To Stamp. Hurry on over to pick up your paper pack - they are perfect for 4th of July cards!



My image is colored with the following copic colors:  E11, E00, E000, R20, B97, B95, B91, B000, E35, E31, YR23, Y21, Y000, R24, R22.  I used my prisma colored pencils for extra shading and highlighting.

Here is my basket filled with some 4th of July goodies:


I plan to enter my project at the following challenges:

Pals Paper Arts - stars
Paper Play Challenges - stars and stripes
Shelly's Images - patriotic stars and stripes
Stamp Insanity - stars and stripes
Stamp Something - 4th of July
Totally Papercrafts Challenge - spots and stripes
Hope you like my project today! Thanks so much for any comments you may leave - I really appreciate each comment and love reading them! Have a great weekend! xo

22 comments:

Shazza said...

great project x

Debbie said...

You are so talented, what a fantastic project.Have a lovely day.Love Debbie x

Dena said...

LOVE your project Angela! I am working on a 4th card for next week! Such a cute image Angie did and love the papers.
Fireworks are not allowed this year in my area at all due to the drought. Maybe they will get to do them over the lake.
Hugs, Dena

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful star spangled delight!

Myrna said...

This is sooooo adorable with all your 4th of July things in it Angela!! You are such a clever lady with all the projects you come up with! Love it and your coloring on this adorable little guy.

Christina C. said...

What a magnificent project, Angela!
I adore all the fabulous elements on this amazing basket....absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela, just another beautiful project you have made.

greetings karin

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow! Such a fun FUN project! I really need to make more projects myself and this one gives me a couple ides. :D Love it! *Hugs

Lisa Summerhays said...

Amazing job! So cute.

Céline said...

awesone project, perfect for our challenge
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline PPC DT

Anonymous said...

STUNNING basket!!! Love everything about it. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Angela, Love your little basket!!! That image is perfect with your coloring and papers!!! And I LOVE your favorite colors card below............
Hope your week is great dear...
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Hope you're doing well sweetie!! WOW!! I just adore your cute little festive basket!!! The papers, stars and fun details added to it all come together beautifully!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend friend!! HUGS! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and awesome altered projects Angela. The basket looks like firework from patriotic. So cool and stunning :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Vicky said...

Wonderful sweetie...!

thanks for joining us tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Chris said...

This is incredible Angela and I want one of these :D. Hugs, Chris.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Angela~~This is awesome....cannnot wait to get my LD stamps!!!:)
Great idea for the basket and your favorite color card is just Gorgeous!!!
Hugz

Unknown said...

WOW that is one awesome basket!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Min said...

This is just WAY TOO CUTE! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Red, White & Blue" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Angela! And congratulations! You are our random winner this week at Shelly's Images BLOG. Please visit the blog for all of the details.

Helen Laurence said...

Wow I'm loving this, such fun & great colours very patriotic too :o)

Anonymous said...

So very fun Angela! what a great idea to use the dies for the basket! fabulous designing and wonderful coloring! What a fun centerpiece for the 4th... I need to remember this! : ) TFS!