Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Magnolia-licious Challenge #16

We have another photo inspiration for you for this week's challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Here is our photo inspiration.


I love these colors. So I made a center step card using these colors.




This pretty Tilda is Tilda in Garden from Magnolia-licious and my papers are from Prima Marketing called Annalee. I used the heart swirl doohickey die by Magnolia, a MS border punch and butterfly punch, and spellbinder die.  The rolled flower was made from an MFT die and I also used flowers from WOC.

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Hooked on Craft Challenges - flowers
Art Impressions Stamps - handmade flowers
Stamps R Us - "there was a little girl"

I hope you can play along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.You could win a fabulous gift certificate to Magnolia-licious. See you there and thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card Angela, love the colour combo, and the side step,[ yet to accomplish]Tilda coloured so beautifully.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Candy said...

Hi Angela,
Oh, Tilda is so beautiful!!
Love your very pretty stair step card. The pink design around the edge is very appealing.
Hugs, Candy

Heidi said...

This is really lovely Angela, the colours go perfectly with the inspirational photo. Hugs heidi x

cabio's craft corner said...

It's funny that I must wore a blind fold when I first looked at the inspiration picture, because I never did pick up the blue on it, lol. I Love that light blue on your card and it looks great with the contrast of pink. I haven't try this center step card yet. Must try that one of these days. this looks fabulous :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela another gorgeous card, beautiful made.

greetings karin

Pat said...

Hey Angela...another gorgeous creation, m'dear! I love your coloring...and the blues in Tilda's little outfit are just beee-you-tee-ful! Great DPs...I need to get some of those...they're scrumptious!! Hugs, Pat

Myrna said...

Aren't these center-step cards fun! I love that heart swirl die! Beautiful Tilda Angela!

Unknown said...

Angela, I love this center step card with your beautiful tilda!! Very stunning card!! Hugz, Colleen

Christina C. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Angela!!!! I agree, the colors are divine....love the blues used on her dress! Stunning design!

Anonymous said...

Oh such an adorable creation Angela!! I love the center step with your beautiful details!! The flower and colors are perfect!! :)

Debby said...

Angela, your card is absolutely Fabulous! WOW! Hugs

Chris said...

Beautiful Angela and I agree about the colours you used, they're so pretty. Love your amazing colouring as always :D and the centre step design looks wonderful, must try that some time. I've been having a lovely catch up with your fantastic creations, WOW they're all fabulous! Have a good week, hugs, Chris :)

Silvie Z said...

Such a sweet card Angela! Your coloring is amazing (as always) and your rolled flower is gorgeous! Love your choice of papers too!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Angela I love the center stepper card fold, the colours you have chosen look super so does Tilda she looks so beautiful, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Norma said...

Angela, I love this type of card and it's beautiful. TIlda looks fabulous in blue, my fave colour..LOL. Love your use of dies and punches, 'cause I'm such an addidt myself. I'm itching to learn how to make the rolled flower--it's gorgeous. Saw some on Candy's card too.
Hugs,
Norma

Kerri said...

So beautiful, Angela! Your Tilda is so sweet and colored gorgeously! I have to try one of these center step cards!

Liza said...

Such a pretty card Angela, I love the design too.

Liza x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is gorgeous of course they always are Angela! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jaimie said...

Hi Angela,

Oh this card is lovely and those colours so pretty !!

Greetings, Jaimie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning stair step card Angela!! As always your coloring is stunning!! Love the rolled flower and your colors!!
hugs to you gf!!
Chris

Hanna said...

As always, Angela, you take my breath away!! Your cards are OUT OF THIS WORLD. This has to be the most beautiful center step card I've ever seen, it's beyond words.
I love the punched borders on the edges and your swirl/rolled flower is so very pretty. You're amazing!

hugs,
Hanna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Angela! Lovely Tilda coloring and creating! She's so fancy, isn't she?! Always makes me smile!

Kim B said...

Your coloring is wonderful. I would love to win this fantastic image. I just found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful day. Kim xx