Sunday, March 25, 2012

Give Peace a Chance - SCACD

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. I haven't been feeling too well this past week and had some blood work done to see what's up. Hopefully everything is ok and these dizzy spells stop.  Anyways, today I had a productive day and was able to make some things to post this week.  Today, I wanted to color up this adorable image that I got from SCACD.  This is Give Peace a Chance.  Isn't she groovy?


I colored her with copics and pencils. The papers I used are by Jillibean soup and called Dutch Mustard Soup.  I also used a Magnolia rainbow stamp that I thought worked well with this image.


Well, that's it for now. Thanks everyone! Have a great day!


16 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, what a delightful image! I think I shall have to add her to my collection! (I am not an addict, I am not an addict...) Beautiful card! Your coloring is so pretty, and I love all the little extras on your card! Thanks for sharing, and sure hope you feel better soon :)

Jane said...

Hello Angela, I do hope you start to feel better soon.
This is a really beautiful creation, your colouring is as always stunning.
Hugs
Jane

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angela!
this card is so adorable. I love the stamp. she is really cute. Your coloring is always so lovely and so is your design.
I hope all is well with you Angela. It is no fun feeling ill. Take care. I pray you have good results from your blood test.
hugs Maz

June Nelson said...

Beauitful creation Angela, hope your bloods are ok darlin and you feel better really soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Dear Angela, hope you are feeling better soon.

this card is gorgeous, all the elements work great together. lovely colours too.

take care

hugs kelly

Anne said...

Beautiful, amazing coloring and I love the image and rainbow. Great colors and details.

Hugs, Anne.

KarinsArtScrap said...

just another beautiful card and coloring angela.

greetings karin

Myrna said...

Adorable Angela! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sandy said...

This is so very sweet Angelia - love the design, the colors and your coloring is wonderful. Hope you are well soon!!
Sandy

Christina C. said...

WOW, Angela, you gave life to this sweet little girl with your phenomenal coloring. She is so precious and, yes, indeed, that rainbow is the perfect accent. This is truly spectacular.

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING Angela!!!!
Have great week desr... hugs....Janiel

angelwhispers said...

Angela this is just a beautiful image and yummy colouring just love the shading and colours so perfect with these papers and divine detail! Chanelle xxx

Lori Aragon said...

Oh this is precious Angela! Your coloring is fabulous Sweetie, even though you aren't feeling the best!

I'm praying for you now, that Jesus brings healing and relief to you soon. You are dearly loved ♥

Huge hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your creation is so adorable. But then, all of your creations are fantastic. Hope your blood work will be fine and that you'll be feeling a lot better.
Have a great week.
hugs
bobbi

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!! I ADORE this card, Angela!!! Absolutely ADORE it! Gorgeous image colored to perfection, love the papers (I've still got lots), and that rainbow stamp couldn't have been more perfect! AWESOME!!!
hugs, Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card Angela. Love the cute theme which fits the peace title perfectly. All the cute elements are going together so well with the lovely colored image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio