Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Darlings Challenge #19 - Colors of Spring New Release Blog Hop

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Blog hop for March.  Angie has released some really sweet Spring images this month and today I have 2 cards to show you using 2 of these new images. This collection is called "Spring is in the Air." This blog hop also coincides with today's Little Darlings challenge which is to use the colors of spring on our card.

Here is my first card using "Just Hangin Out:"


The papers I used on this card are by Lily Bee Designs and called Happily Lost.  You can find this paper pad currently on sale at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps  ** reminder all paper pads are currently on sale for $3.00.

My next card is using this sweetie called "Isn't She Lovely:"


She is lovely indeed! I imagine she's on her way to Easter Mass wearing her pretty dress and bonnet. I used papers by Colorbok for this card that I picked up at Michaels Arts & Crafts. Also used the Magnolia Doohickey Fence die that I got from Magnolia-licious.

These stamps can be found today at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. Below please see the blog hop order links.  Make sure to visit and comment on each blog for your chance to win some yummy candy from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. Candy ends on March 20th.

Jane - GDT
Angela <------- you are here
Vicky - GDT
       Sheri - GDT
Sara 
Ruby 

I hope you will take the "hop" and also join us for our current challenge.  Thanks for visiting me today. Your next stop on the hop is Alberto's beautiful blog. I'm sure he has something gorgeous to show you! Have a great day!

28 comments:

Shelby said...

Both of these are just too sweet! Love your designs on both cards and the background coloring work on the first is just gorgeous!

Shelby

Stampin Mindy said...

Angela, these are just gorgeous! I love the grass and all of the pearls you used. Amazing job.

Hugs, Mindy

Lisa said...

Angela! Your cards are amazing! Your coloring is awesome! Love Love!
Big Hugs!

Janiel/ janny said...

Angela, these are BEAUTIFUL dear!!! Love both cards.. The colors are perfect..
hugs.....

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous, georgeous cards! Love the new stamps :) Thanks for the fun hop!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela these are cute and gorgeous.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful Angela, I love the rose trim on the first one. Gorgeous cards
Hugs Julie P

mags said...

These cards are just lovely. Great images and lovely papers and embellishments.
Mags
x

Sylvia said...

Both your cards are adorable Angela. Beautiful DP's and beautiful details. Awesome coloring.
xxxSylvia

Wendy Thompson said...

These stamps are so cute and you have really made them come to life. I love them both

Wendy Thompson said...

These stamps are so cute and you have really made them come to life. I love them both

Amanda xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation and waht a lovely cute stamp xxxxxx hugs Amanda

Monique said...

Oh, that is so pretty Angela !!

Hugs Monique

Beate said...

Your coloring looks gorgeous! Both cards look great. I Love the scene you created in your second card with the fence and flower dies.
Hugs and smiles

Jane said...

Hello there Angela, fancy meeting you here!! LOL
Beautiful creation as always my friend.
Love and Hugs
Jane

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Angela! Love the pretty colors and all of the little details! Thanks for sharing :)

Myrna said...

The new stamps are adorable! Fabulous coloring on them Angela!

Sonia said...

Hello Angela
I love your two creations, love the great colouring and all the things in your cards.
Very inspirational.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sheri said...

Oh! Angela! This is just too cute for words!! All of your embellishments and that fence are so perfect for your beautiful Little Darlings!! Thank you so much for letting me play along with you! It was such an honor! :)

Danni said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Vicky said...

WOW....WOW...WOW 2 absolutely fantastic cards your colouring is so fantastic you have soooo much talent hun.
Thank you sooooooo much for your lovely comments they really do mean the world to me hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

June Nelson said...

These are both so beautiful and somuch detail love em!!! xxx

Olivia said...

Both cards are stunning. Great coloring and embellishments. Olivia

Renkata said...

Two sensational cards Angela.

Mary Lou said...

Angela my dear~~These are spectacular!!!! Really love "Just hangin out" :)
Happy day to you
Mary lou

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous projects Angela. How adorable seeing the sweet coloring and the pretty layout designs for these cute stamps :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

These are all really sweet with your colors, papers and designs!!! Beautiful job as always hun!! ;)

Sandy said...

Big sigh - I am loving your cards!!
Sandy