Here is my creation today using yellow, purple and blue primarily:
Here is a close up photo:
I've used Sleeping Baby Tingla from the Cozy Family Autumn Collection and Sweet Moon from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection. Unfortunately, these images aren't currently available at Magnolia-licious, but if you email Diana, I'm sure she would order it for you at a good price. These lovely papers are by Magnolia also and from the Sweet Rainbow Collection.
Other supplies used: Spellinder stars die, stickes, walnut distress ink, heart crystal hanging from the moon and a button and brad from my stash, and I used copics to color my images: E21, E00, E000, R20, E55, E53, E51, Y000, B91, B000, B0000.
I hope you'll play along with our challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. As always, you could win a gift certificate to Magnolia-licious. Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow!



28 comments:
this is very cute and beautiful angela.
greetings karin
Always something cute here! The details all the way to the little dangle from the moon are adorable!!! What a sweet idea for a nightlight type gift!
Hugs, Dena
This is soooo gorgeous! Love the softness of the colors, gives it such a warm feeling along with the candle.
Oh my gosh, Angela! I LOOOOVE this!!!! What a precious and wonderful gift this would make!! Your coloring is always amazing, and you make me want to go home and make one of these right now! LOL! I simply must make one of these! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration!!
hugs, Sharon
Hi sweetie.......... this is adoarable!!! Love this idea.
hope your week is going well... Hugs........
adorable Angela!!! Beautifully colored and designed! Jay Jay and the gals at Stempeleinmaleins always show such awesome ideas! TFS!
Hi Angela, This candle holder is so gorgeous!! It is going to look so sweet in a baby's room!! I love the DP that you used. And, the moon and Baby Tilda are so adorable together. The heart hanging from the moon is a wonderful touch!! Thank you Sweetie for a wonderful challenge!!
Have a great day!!
Big Hugs,
Suzan
OMG!!! I love Angela!!! Your work is always incredible!! What a cute votive candle holder! I love the papers and the adorable images! Terrific coloring ! Once again, STUNNING JOB!
Have a marvellous week!
Hugs
Regina
Beautiful, clever and so sweet Angela! love your coloring of the moon:)
Have a great day hun!
Hugs, Iulia
What a lovely idea, I just love the moon, very creative
Hugs Julie P
Gorgeous creation, what a fabulous idea, love your layout
Louise
Angela, again you made a gorgeous creation with fabolous colors. I don't know what to say anymore. Stunning project.
xxxSylvia
Hi Angela,
What a sweet gift! Love the pattern :o)
Beautifully coloured as always.
You come up with great ideas!!
Big hugs, Candy
Precious and beautiful 3D creation Angela. Love her sparkly wings and the charm on that moon is so very sweet. What a great use of this DP with the night scene for the candle. Another gorgeous project~~
Hugs,
Cabio
Wow angela this is precious!!!!! Amazing creation and just spectacular coloring too!!!!! Wow!!!!
Awesome creation Angela! Love how creative you got with the candle! Such pretty coloring and cute, cute, cute images....hugs...Barb <><
Gorgeous votive holder! Awesome coloring and embellishing.
Karen
Awww...this is so sweet! Love it!
Rene :D
Oh Angela, this is just too precious and you matched all the colors so perfectly and did such a great job with all your gitter so it will shine with the voltive candle holder.. Love your Moon and all the stars and little Baby Tingla is just so precious.. a stunning job Angela as always!!!
Hugs, Jean
What an awesome project and your creation is so adorable. Beautiful gift.
hugs
bobbi
Angela, this is SO awesome. You really blow me away with your creations and this votive holder with the sleeping Tilda is adorable! Perfect DPs and Mr. Moon is the perfect touch! I love this!
Hugs,
Cami
To cute Angela! Beautiful coloring!
I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this work of art! You certainly can't get any cuter than this.
Adorable!! Everything about this votive holder is gorgeous, especially the coloring.
OMG Angela, this is soooo pretty!Love this little scene you created , wonderful coloring and such gorgeous details. Hugs.
It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine
Hello my friend!! Sorry I've been MIA for a while!! WOW!! Such a gorgeous project sweetie!! LOVE the design with the blue colors and sparkle!! So awesome! :)
wow! so nice
Post a Comment