Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Magnolia-licious Challenge

We have a photo inspiration challenge for you at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog today.  Here is the photo:


Yum!! What  a pretty cake! I saw this cute basket on splitcoaststampers and decided to try to make one myself.



I used 2 sweet Magnolia images for this project. They are: Tilda Holding Egg Basket and Mini Tilda With Straw Hat. These mini images are the perfect size to use with the folded Doohickey tag dies. I used the Heart Folded Doohickey die which is not currently in stock at Magnolia-licious but I'm sure they will be restocked soon.





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with our challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Have a great day!

14 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Aw...Angela, I feel like taking this cute basket to hop around with those yummy chocolate eggs, lol. Love the springy DP picked with the cure ribbon. Very sweet project!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Easter box Angela, I adore the colour of Tildas blue dress, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Mo said...

Angela, your project is BEAUTIFUL, love it !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Lou said...

Hope you are feeling lots better now, mmmm that cake looks gorgeous! But I think i'd rather have your basket filled with choccies, it really looks wonderful, I just adore your colouring your creations continue to amaze me everytime i visit, Hugs Lou x

Jane said...

Ooh that cake is calling my name!!

And as for your project, well you know by now just how much I love your work my friend, and this is no exception.

Hugs
Jane

Kelly Lloyd said...

GOSH... thats cake looks yummy. Would love a slice of that lol..

Your basket is great, love the colours, and images you have used with it too.

Hugs Kelly

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a yummie cake angela, but that easter basket looks yummie too.
fabulous images and stunning coloring.

greetings karin

Suzan L said...

Hi Angela, the basket that you made is so cute!! I love the gingham lace with the punched border underneath. And, your coloring is wonderful. The blue that you used is beautiful!!Thank you for the wonderful challenges this month.I really enjoyed making cards with your inspiration. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan

Maga said...

Lovely!

Sylvia said...

Adorable Easter basket Angela and your colors are awesome. I love the tag with the mini Magnolia it's lovely, also are the ribbons.
xxxSylvia

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful basket, Angela! I love the papers and colors you used and of course your coloring is gorgeous! Who wouldn't adore getting this! Love it!
hugs, Sharon

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty little treat basket and your colouring on those tildas is fantastic
Lindsay xx

Sandy said...

You sure do have the touch and the talent!! Beautiful Easter basket and you gotta love those colors. I don't know who made that cake but I sure would like to know who is going to eat it!!!!
Sandy

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful basket Angela, the two Tilda's look amazing and so beautiful I love that paper and that frill ribbon, superb project.
hugs
Lorraine x