
Today is Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at the Inky Impressions Challenge blog. The theme for the next 2 weeks is to include green on your card. So I made a stair step card. I really love the dimension that you get on this type of card. Instructions for this card fold can be found here.
Here is my card:

My image is from Inky Impressions and is called Happy Spring Lili. Don't you just love her big blue eyes and sweet face? I colored her with my copics and used DCWV papers, prima flowers, and the ribbon and tulip buttons are from my stash (from Michaels).

I hope you will visit my DT sisters (links on my sidebar) and see their gorgeous creations.
** Edited to enter some challenges **
Cute Card Thursday - use ribbon
Papertake Weekly Challenge - use button, bows, brads, & bling
Lexi's Creations - anything goes
Pink Elephant - use green on your card
Cupcake Craft Challenge - round and round
Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great week! Take care,
36 comments:
AWWWW Angela this is just sooooo adorable, I LOVE your design!!!! Fab take on the green challenge...you are soooooo very talented!!! Awesome girl!!!!
Oh Angela I LOVE THIS!!!!! All the details you have added is just stunning!! I want this card!!!! Your coloring is just beautiful!! What a wonderful Easter card!!
Hugs:)
Angela
last night we learned alittle more on LOST, but only enough to make it hard to have to wait till next Tuesday!!I am so gonna miss this show come May!!
This is stunning Angela!! I love your stair step card!!! Your coloring and design is INCREDIBLE!! You uber talented girl!! You rock!!
hugs,
Chris
this is adorable, Angela! Love your card design!
Ok stop, why do you have to be so awesome!!! LOL, love ya girl, this rocks. SO SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!! I need to snag me up this image. Precious!
fantastic card ,love the image ,your colouring is amazing,and i adore that its a step card
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge
lalkygirl x
Gorgeous stairs card and the embellies are so cute Angela!!
Hugs,
Cabio
Hi Dear,
this is so a cute image. And the card is really stunning. WOW.
Hugs
DOmi
Awwww, this is too cute!! I feel like hopping into spring right along with them!! Beautiful colouring and I love the graduating imagery, fabulous!!
Take Care,
Stephanne
OMG...too stinkin' cute!!! Luv this card.
xoxo,
Lori
Hey Angela,
it's just adorable! Lili is the sweetest and what a cute little tulips ;-)
Lins xxx
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is adorable ! Lot of work in it and I adore your embellishments ! Smiles from Catherine
ooh, another beautifull card!
So cute that she is ;)
Hugs Anneke
Another stunning creation Angela, she is gorgeous, beautiful ribbon and flowers, love the extra bunny, take careX:)
This is so stinkin' cute Angela! Your coloring and details are spot on! I've never tried one of these cards i'll have to give it a try! TFS
You just never do anything simple do you!! :-)I love your stair step card, cute, cute scenes on each fold. Great job with your coloring. Myrna
This is terrific! I love your colors and the images you used together. Great job!
Hugs,
Marsha
beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx
WOW!!! Gorgeous work... so sweet, so creative!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge! Good luck!
Saskia :)
Fab card for this weeks challenges and such a pretty design...thanks for playing along with Cupcake & PTW this week :) Donna x
Wow, what a stunning card! I love the scene you created and that little bunny you cut out and put on the first step is just adorable, his little expression is so cute! :)
Hugs, Christine
WOWZERSS!!!! I just can't get over how creative this is!! Such amazing details and coloring!! Girl, you are some kind of talented!!! I love it all!! HUGS
Oh Angela, this is just gorgeous. So very pretty!
Clairex
Gorgeous card! Love the scene you made and the beautiful coloring you do!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Angela! I love your step card, it's so fresh and springlike. Stunning colouring and details too. Love how you have the circles on the upper steps, a great idea. You asked about the Circut cartridge for the butterfly card I did but it's not from a cart, it was a free SVG file that I made into a card and then cut with SCAL, I'm glad you liked it, I was so pleased with how it came out. Hugs, Chris. PS, huge congrats on your new DT post with Paper Romance, lots of luck with that, they're very lucky to have you on their team. Hugs, Chris
Aw what a sweet card Angela! Fab job! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!
You're so creative!
Angela this is so fantastic I love the stair step cards! You coloring is astounding! How inspiring! Beth
Hi Angela, what a stunning card. The images are gorgeous and perfectly coloured. I love the little bows with the flowers in the centres. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x
Great work - just so cute and the image and colouring are just ooooooooooh scrumptious. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx
Oh wow this is adorable...I love it! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations
Hugs Lexi xxx
Holy crapoly.... this is awesome! All the various layers, dimensions, embellies. I could never in a million years come up with something like this.
Incredible.
Oooooooh I LOVE this, Angela! Of course the sweet image is adorable, but you've really showcased her! This is fabulous : )
Love and hugs ~ Lori
A wow, love it and well done on winning xxxx
Angela, OMG, this is amazing. I love all your fabulous details. The images are adorable and your colouring is just perfeciton. What a beautiful Easter card. hugs Jodie from Oz
Yes, I LOVE her Angela! I haven't even inked mine yet! better get it out in plain view so she doesn't get forgotten this Spring! Gorgeous coloring...love it!
Pam Going Postal
Post a Comment