Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paper Romance DT

Hello there! I'm so excited to share with you that I've been asked to join the Paper Romance design team. Paper Romance is a new online store owned by the talented Amy Leggate. Her store will sell all kinds of paper crafting/card making supplies and will be selling rubber stamps from Your Next Stamp, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, and Popcorn The Bear.

Here is a gift card holder/purse I made using a High Hopes rubber stamp. She is called Little Missy.



Here is a closer look at Little Missy:



I think she is just darling. I found this purse tutorial here and had to try making one.

I hope you can visit Amy's blog and visit the rest of the DT's blogs (links on my sidebar). Amy has assembled quite a talented group of ladies and I'm excited to be working along side them. Thanks for visiting me today. Hugs!

20 comments:

Sandi said...

Angela congrats, this purse is adorable, love lil Missy. Sandi

Christine Riley said...

Congratulations, Angela, what exciting news! :) I love the purse you created and your coloring is fantastic. I'll have to try a cute purse like that, it's just adorable! :)
Hugs, Christine

Angela said...

Congrats Angela!! This is just adorable!! I will have to try this one!! As my little girl would love this for Easter!! I hope you are having a great week!! LOST tonight!! I can't wait!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Vicki G said...

So excited to be on the team with you! Love your yummy colouring and Little Missy is the CAYUTEST!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Yippppeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Your purse is super cute!!

~Jeri~ said...

oh wow Angela! This is tooo cute!!! Your coloring is fabulous as always!! I love this lil gift card purse idea, thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial!! Congrats on joining the Paper Romance DT!

Janiel/ janny said...

This is adorable!!! I love the green and your coloring is FAB!
Very very cute!!
hugs, Janiel

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just the cutest!!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI ANGELA! I had to stop by and visit my favorite blog.I need some inspiration girl!! Wow i just melted when i saw your bag it is so darn cute!!!! The colors are so pretty.I really like how everything fell together.Your little girl is colored so pretty!! awsome awsome job!!((HUGS))RubyM:)

Anonymous said...

congrats Angela! adorable image and wonderful coloring!!! Have fun!
Pam Going Postal

Niki Estes said...

This is absolutely adorable, Angela!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Angela this is sooooo sweet!!! LOVE your purse and this darling design girl!!! What a cute image and colored to perfection girl!!!!! Fabulous!!!

Lori said...

Hi Angela ~ This is super cute!!! I adore purses and you've made it into a winner : ) I'm looking forward to working with ya and getting to know you better.
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Crealin said...

Hello Angela,

this purse is really the cutest after little missy of course ;-) What a wonderful coloring, just perfect. If you ever come to Belgium, will you teach me?
Congrats on your DT-membership, I'm so happy for you!

Big hug,

Lins x

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a darling card Angela congrats on you new DT adventure! Beth

Myrna said...

Angela, congrats on the Paper Romance DT. Great little purse and great job of coloring your gal.
Myrna

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Angela on your new DT position, well done, what a fantastic first project too, Little Missy is so pretty, love the purse, take careX:)

Melanie said...

I love your altered projects, you do so good with them. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now that is such an adorable purse!! You've done such an amazing coloring job!! I love everything about this hun!! TFS!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo girl!! Told you that you rock!! I knew it was a matter of time before you were scapped by another team! Your purse is stunning with you gorgeous coloring and design!! Big congratulations and hugs my friend!!
~Chris