Monday, March 8, 2010

Critters Sketch Challenge DT Card - Challenge #4



Hello my stamping friends, we have another challenge for you this week at the Critters Sketch Challenge blog. Instead of a sketch this week, our challenge is a color combination of blue, yellow, and green AND to use an image with a flower on it. So I used this CUTE Bildmalarna image from Paper Jewels. This stamp is called Mimosa Tea.



When you pull the teapot lid, the sentiment is revealed.



For my card, I used a teapot template that I found for free over the internet. I used DCWV and K & Co. papers, prima flowers, MS punches, Spellbinder dies, and the ribbon, daisy button, teapot charm (too cute), and crystal picks were found at my local Michaels store.

Our sponsor for the entire month of March over at the Critters Sketch Challenge blog is Paper Jewels. The owner, Jenny, will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to use in her online store. The give away will be drawn at the end of the month. Participate each week to increase your chances of winning.





Please visit the rest of the DT to see their awesome creations. They are:

Tanya Johnson
Darsie Bruno
Nancy Hagen
Jacquie Lankester
Kathryn Berthiaume

I will be entering this card at the following challenges:

All That Scraps - dots and stripes (there are dots on Mimosa's pants and the papers are striped.
Papertake Weekly Challenge - ribbon, buttons, brads, and bows
The Pink Elephant - invitation
Cupcake Craft Challenges - flower power
Cute Card Thursday - use mainly green on your card

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Have a great week and I hope to see you all playing along at the Critters Sketch Challenge blog.

Hugs,

33 comments:

maddy hill said...

what a lovely unique card !
thanks for entering my blog candy !
good luck !
maddy x

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute idea - great coloring!

Jenn K said...

This is a wonderful tea pot card! Thanks for joining the fun on TPE!!

Crystal said...

This is AWESOME Angela WOW WOW LOVE LOVE this design, omg this is FABULOUS!

Saskia said...

Gorgeous work!

Saskia :)

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is awesome! What a neat project. I love how the sentiment comes out and all the details you added are just perfect. Fantastic job!
Hugs, Christine

Amy said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at the ATS Challenge this week!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so ADORABLE.

Annie said...

This is just the cutest card I've seen today. Absolutely adorable.
Ann xxx
Pink Elephant DT

LORi said...

What an adorable invite!! Thanks so much for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

April said...

OMGosh....wow....this is soooo amazing! WONDERFUL card!

Melanie said...

Angela you are amazing, have I ever told you that? Your card is awesome!! How nice of you to promote all your fellow DT girls blogs. You so rock!!!

Myrna said...

Angela, well, you've done it again with your totally unique card. How adorable is this!!! Cute, cute love your coloring. Myrna

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous, I love the little teapot and the image is just too cute for words thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake & PTW :) Donna x

Kathryn B said...

Such an adorable card Angela! I like the teapot so cool!

rozie640 said...

absolutely adorable card, I was so surprised to see the invitation. Great idea.

Jodi said...

So cute! Love the image and the pretty papers you used for this adorable tea pot!! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Betty Boo! said...

AWESOME invite! Just precious! Thank you for joining us at TPE this week!

Betty

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

WOWZERS that is seriously amazing!!!

Crealin said...

Hi Angela,

what a great idea to make a teapot card for an invitation. That girl is really great and fits your card perfectly. You may always come over for a nice cup of tea!

Hug,

Lins xxx

Trudi said...

Oh Angela that teapot is fabulous, who wouldn't want to come for tea after receiving that invite! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Tanya said...

I LOVE the teapot card!! It's just beautiful!

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute teapot shape card and perfect matching image pick. Love your coloring Angela and the greenish theme is so delight :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Angela!! I just love your teapot shape card!! So creative!! The image is perfect too!! Great coloring and design my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela, this is amazing, the image is so sweet and the colours are gorgeous. I love shaped cards and this is wonderful. hugs Jodie from Oz

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Angela, what a sweet little teapot. The image is gorgeous and the papers are so pretty. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

sure Angela - I'll be right over! this is adorable! love it...awesome design...gorgeous coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Davi said...

Angela, I think that your card is fabulous!! Sweet image and the way you used the colors all the dimension, pull up lid are all sooo creative!!

Julie said...

Oh this is just adorabe! Great idea.

marsha said...

Somehow I missed commenting on this earlier! This is 'da bomb! How perfect to have the teapot image with this Mimosa! Your coloring is superb and what creativity!

Hugs,
Marsha

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling invitation!! Love the tea pot shape!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Anonymous said...

Angel this is fabulous! I love it. Your coloring is amazing and I love the teapot. too cute!
Hugs,
Pam