Thursday, March 25, 2010

Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop

Good morning! I'm so happy to be able to participate in the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop this month. Here is the card I prepared for today:



I picked up this stamp from Magnolia-licious where I buy all my Magnolia stamps. She is part of the Christmas line of stamps and although I don't see this particular image there right now to link too, I'm sure Diana can easily get this stamp for you if you request it.

Here is a closeup of lovely Tilda:



I used SU and Magnolia papers, pearls, Martha Stewart punches, spellbinder dies, and my paper flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today, your next stop on the hop is the talented Annabelle Gélinas.

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

your card was really beautiful this image was one of my favourite so versatile..

p.s. thank you for letting me know for my wrong link...

xxx

Anneke said...

Hi Angela,
What a lovely card!
Beautifull paper that you have used.
Hugs Anneke

Vicki G said...

Oh my word!!! Angela, she is exquisite!!!!! Wow! Elegant, Beautiful colouring, the flowers.........WOW!

You are one talented stamper~

Hugs

Vicki

Crystal said...

Angela WOW girl you detailing is GORGEOUS!!!! What a beautiful creation with miss tilda!!

charlene said...

Angela she is so pretty I love the colors. Great job as always !
Hugs

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! Love your coloring! I love to see non-traditional colors on Christmas cards!

Lauren

Barb Hardeman said...

Stunning card Angela! Such a pretty whispy feel to the card by use of the papers and punched pieces. Love the non traditional colors you've used too. hugs, Barb

Janiel/ janny said...

O WOW Angela this is STUNNING girlfriend!! Love the colors and your details are FAB! WOW WOW and let me say WOW!!
big hugs to you, Janiel

Pen to Paper said...

Angela, your card is so gorgeous!!! I love the DP and the coloring on your Tilda. I have that nestabilitie but haven't used it yet cuz I had no idea now to but now you've given me a great idea!!! Thank you so much!!

XOXO

Jackie

Deb said...

Beautiful card, Angela! I love the way you curved the MS lace around the image! Great job!

Julie Case said...

Such a soft, beautiful card. I love the spellbinders die and your flowers are really gorgeous. She matches the beautiful background on your blog!!
Gorgeous card!
Julie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I like how you incorporate the non traditional colors.Your coloring is so perfect and pretty.Just very beautiful!RubYM:)

Mae said...

Angela...she is just beautiful.

Jodie from Oz said...

Angela, Oh wow this is absolutely wonderful! I love your sweet Tilda and your design and detail are just stunning! The pretty soft colours and your wonderful colouring. Such a fabulous card! hugs Jodie from Oz

Sandi said...

Angela beautiful card and that Tilda - adorable. Sandi

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so amazingly stunning!! I love your coloring and the pretty flowers!! WOW!!

Myrna said...

Angela, your card is beautiful! Love the soft colors and awesome job on your layout. Myrna

Anonymous said...

one word sums it up Angela!!! GORGEOUS!
Pam Going Postal

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous card Angela! Love the soft colors and Tilda is colored beautifully!
Hugs,
Nancy

Kathy said...

This is so pretty, I love the nontraditional Christmas colors. The nestie and border punch add so much interest, really great card.

Lindsy said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Angela!! Just lvoe your pink, flowers, layout and your stunning coloring!! So elegant!
hugs,
Chris

Julia Aston said...

I love this pretty Tilda and your gorgeous coloring and all the beautiful layers on this card!

Robin said...

Lovely card. I love the extra touches you did.

Monique said...

What a beautifull card Angela. I love that image. I've never seen it before ....

Hugs Monique

Jacquie said...

This is so pretty, love the soft colours and your card is amazing :)

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Angela your card is amazing, love the pretty flowers and your coloring is so nice!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a gorgeous card! Just beautiful!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love that Tilda image and all the pink!This is stunning my friend!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Angela, you made the Tilda so prettyand the elegant look of this card is marvalous. Love all the little deatils and a cute touch of the star on her hair. Cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Peggie said...

Very beautiful. Love the star embellishment on the halo.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so pretty, just love all the details. Kim

Jodi said...

She is just adorable!! I love the colors you used for her and the way you colored her too!! Great paper!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Angela! What a beautiful Tilda!

Leonie said...

OMG how stunning is this! Your Tilda with roses is just gorgeous!!
Hugs
Leonie

Julie said...

Angela - Your card is so gorgeous and elegant. I love it!

Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop!

Julie

Christine Riley said...

This is gorgeous, Angela, what lovely colors and your coloring s perfect.
Hugs, Christine :)

Angela said...

Love this Tilda!! Your card is so pretty!!! Did you get a new camera?? Your pictures look so much brighter and clearer!! I can see more of your coloring detail!! Which is beautiful!!
Awesome!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Crealin said...

Oh Angela,

it's such a sweety, adorable card!

Big hug,

Lins xxx

Norma said...

Angie, gorgeous card. Yummi DP. Beautifully coloured—have this Tilda but haven’t played with her yet. Love your nesties—have seen it in my local store and have been debating with myself whether to get it or not. I think you’ve convinced me. Terrific job on the card.

Hugs.
Norma

Glenda Mollet said...

Awesome card, thanks for participating!!!

Cami said...

Absolutely beautiful Christmas card, Angela! The Magnolia papers, your coloring...so soft and elegant. Just so beautiful! Hugs, Cami

Lori said...

Elegant & adorable.