Today is the Love To Stamp new release blog hop and the DT is sharing with you their creations using the Back To School Little Darling's stamps. Aren't these the cutest images ever! Every single image is absolutely precious!
The blog hop starts at the Love To Stamp store blog. After visiting me, your next stop is the very talented Lena.
So for today's hop I made a paper backpack goodie bag using this cute World Civics 101 image.
I found this backpack pattern on Splitcoaststampers and it was pretty easy to put together. My papers are from Nitwits and printed onto cardstock.
Angie from Love To Stamp has generously offered up this image to one of the lucky commentors on my post. So if you'd like to win this stamp, all you have to do is leave a comment here. Winners will be announced on August 5 on the Love To Stamp Store blog.
Copic colors used today are: E00, E000, E11, R20, B97, B95, B91, B000, B24, B21, YG63, G21, G20, C1, C00, E35, E33, E31, R27, R24, R22.
I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Papercraft Star - anything goes
Partytime Tuesday - anything goes
Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today! Following is the blog hop order, in case you get lost along the way:
Angela - you are here
Ann (GDT)
Jeanette (GDT)
Chelsea (GDT)
Have a great day and have fun hopping!




55 comments:
Angela,
This is adorable! Such a perfect image for that little backpack. Those little brads are super cute! Love it all!
Hugs, Mindy
Oh wow! Your little backpack is adorable!!!
What an awesome bag. Gorgeous design.
Excellent project! Is it a gift bag ? I really like embelishments and coloring, image is lovely
What a cute goodie bag and wonderful coloring :-)
Love your card. The colour is so great
WOW! What a super cool creation you have here! Love your coloring and that image is so sweet! TFS your colors used; I am always in the lookout for good color combos
:0)
Hugs,
Janette
wow angela this gorgeous, gorgeous.
beautiful made and coloring.
greetings karin
That is a gorgeous box Angela!!
Hugs Kristel
This is my favorite new stamp, and you made a beautyful project with it. Fantastic.
Hugs Aartje
Oh this little boy is so sweet. i like the backpacks, i made them myself for the teachers of my kids school.
thanks for sharing.
Eveline
AAAHHHHh! I have only ever made one of these backpacks and I loved it to bits! Thanks for reminding me of these ! That image is just Perfect for your backpack. Great colors! I just wanna squeeze that little guy!
Wow! This was fantastic! I love blog hop!
Hugs, Turid :)
Beautiful creation Angela. I love the colours you have used. The stamp is fabulous.
Fantastic!!Such a cute stamp, great school colours and the backpac is perfect for this stamp
Louise
Super cute! What an adorable little back pack. Sweet image too.
Joyce xx
Angela, this is darling! Great job!
Wow, your backpack is great.
Hugs, Uta
Oh wow! Your little backpack is adorable.
Hi Angela, such a gorgeous backpack, so real, will have to look up that tutorial...I think I missed the sneak peeks but on a catch up now! Ruby x
Hey Angela - what a cute idea. Of course your creations are always out of this world good. Great school colors!!
XO
Sandy
What a superb idea!! This stamp image is just so dang cute. Would love to win this one. Thanks for the chance. ekciampo@yahoo.com
LOVE, LOVE this little backpack Angela! Awesome coloring!
Hi Angela!
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! I just looooove this backpack! You're always so creative. Love how you colored my little 'World Civics 101' stamp :-)
Angie
Do believe I finished the hop. Had a bit of trouble commenting on some blogs but I hope they were all accepted. It was so much fun to see the GREAT creations. Your images are just STUNNING...these are fab stamps. TY for the chance to win some. ekciampo@yahoo.com
Just finished your blog hop. It was great seeing how your designers used these FABULOUS stamps. WOW!!! Thank you for the chance to win some blog candy. ekciampo@yahoo.com
Hi Angela, what a lovely project you made with this little backpack. Cute image too!! Thanks for stopping by on my blog, I alwats appreciate a visit hun!! Hugs, Frea
This is just gorgeous!
Love the backpack and the little hugging boy! Supercute.Thanks for sharing your copics numbers, really kind of you! Love your colouring:)
Big hugs, Jill
AWWWWW Sweetie this is FABULOUS, LOVE your bookbag design and this image is sweet, AWESOME coloring!!!!!! Big hugs miss you!
Brilliant creation Angela. those new images including this one look great, as usual I am in awe of your wonderful colouring and how super to create a backpack, first class project.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This has got to be one of the cutest projects I have ever seen. The image you chose is just perfect and I can see I need to put another hash mark in my "you need to try digital papers" to do list. :-) So glad you shared this with us this week at Papercraft Star! Hope you'll come back and play again!
Oh Angela - this is adorable! I have never tried one of these backpacks, but i think these new images are just perfect for this project - going to have to give it a try! Thanks for the link and for the inspiration :)
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
This is so neat! I love all the details you added!
What a cute backpack! It would be great to hold a little back to school present with erasers, hair ties, etc. in it. I also love the little pockets on it, not to mention the fantastic colouring.
What a fun idea, goes perfect with the image!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Hi Angela, this is very very cute!!
Happy weekend,hugs, Janiel
Wow!Your design is excellent!! Thanks for sharing.
~darling Ho
Soooo cute! Very clever ibea to use the backpack
Hugs Julie P
How cute!!! I have to 'run' over to Splitcoaststampers now to check on that pattern!
Fabulous back to school project. Just love it. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
Angela, you have created a wonderful project using the new stamp.
They are all gorgeous stamps x
Better hop along .....
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Angela, this is a terrific project, I can always rely on you for great inspiration! This stamp is super cute too! Thanks so much
Hugs
Tammy Louise
What a gorgeous project Angela!! Love the bookbag! Your coloring of this image is beautiful!! Your added crayons and details are perfect my friend!! You are amazing!!
hugs,
Chris
Oh this is the cutest ever, I am glad you thought it was east because I never got on done!
Simply delightful, Angela!
Very clever!!! And beautiful!!!!
Hello Angela! This is super cute! Great idea for back to school;0)
Hugs xx
Cecelia B
Kauniita leimasimia! Pidän!
One of my very good friends made one of these for me several years ago, and they are even so much cuter IRL!! I LOVE this Angela!! Fabulous colors and papers and of course your coloring is stunning! All your amazing details make this one very special creation! Stunning work as always!
hugs, Sharon
What a wonderful backpack
The stamp is very nice
Super colored
Greetings wilma
You never, ever cease to amaze me!! Love the back pack with the cheerful, bright colors! Awesome creations and you make everything look so easy and it's NOT! LOL Hugz!
Hi Angela,
lovely creation !
Greetings, Jaimie
That's so cute Angela. What a perfect project for school opening :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
OMGosh, I LOVE this!! How cute and FUN!
Angela, what a cute backpack! If only it was bigger, I could carry it on my shoulder.LOL! Love it!
Post a Comment