Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Fun Bash Blog Hop w/ Magnolia-licious

**Please scroll down for my TOMIC post**

Hi there! Today I am participating in the Summer Fun Bash Blog Hop at Magnolia-licious.  If you've come from Barb's amazing blog, then you are in the right place. 

So, the design team and challenge blog design team have combined for this blog hop.  Please make sure you stop at each blog and comment and collect all the letters displayed on each team members blog and put the letters together to spell the sentence and send your answer to Suzanne sjdean0574@yahoo.com.  You have until July 31st to email your correct answer to Suzanne. The winner will be chosen randomly. The prize is 5 stamps from Magnolia-licious and a Summer Sand Bucket full of craft goodies. Here's a pic of the basket full of goodies:




There is also a  huge contest/challenge going on so please visit the Magnolia-licious Highlights blog for the full details.  But to sum up there are 3 challenge categories for you to participate in. The themes for your project should be BEACH, BARBECUES/PICNICS, and/or FISHING.  Your entry should feature Magnolia stamps and should be done and entered into the InLinkz by July 31st on the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog.  One random winner will win 2 Magnolia stamps of their choice from Magnolia-licious.

So the card I will feature today is for the Fishing the Day Away category. I was so excited to receive these 2 Tilda and Edwin fishing images. I think they are so CUTE!! I combined them with a few other Magnolia stamps. They are the Pelican and Ocean background both by Magnolia but not in stock at the moment at Magnolia-licious.



I love how this card turned out and that I was able to incorporate so many images together. These papers can be found at Love To Stamp and are by My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose. Aren't they gorgeous!? Love To Stamp carries so many beautiful papers and I picked up so many of them - they are reasonably priced too. My circle sentiment by Whimsy can also be found at Love To Stamp.

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Paper Play - things with wings
Crafts and Me Challenges - summertime
Paper Shelter Challenge - for the birds
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Magnolia Down Under - create a scene
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - summer colors

Thanks for stopping by! Oh and by the way, My letter is the letter: u. Your next stop on the hop is Patti-Jo's fabulous blog. I can't wait to see what she made!  Have fun hopping and have a great day!

77 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Funny, we both thought of these Edwin & Tilda images to use for this Blog Hop. Fun scene and beautiful coloring. Fabulous card Angela!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Maria said...

Absolutely stunning Angela! Great scene and your colouring is nothing short of perfect. Hugs, Maria

Aartje said...

Beautyful i love the combination of stamps you used. Love Aartjr

paperpapier said...

beautiful card! Your colouring is simply amazing!

Renkata said...

Angela, this is so gorgeous card.
Amazing scene.

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! this is stunning Angela, your colouring is so out of this world. I love the scene and those papers are delicious. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Suzi x

Pat said...

Hi Angie...such an adorable card!! I love these little darlins...and the scene you've created! I absolutely LOVE this! Pat Frank

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love the scene you created and your coloring is fantastic
Louise

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful project hun xxx

Teresa said...

Hello Angela,
Just hopping by to wish you a good day and to say how much I love your fabulous card, your colouring is superb! hugs Teresa xx

DQ said...

The fishing stamps seem to be very popular, great card, your coloring is fabulous!!

nicolet said...

Wow what a really fantastic card!
Hugs Nicolet

Anonymous said...

Precious! Nothing better than fishing on those lazy days of summer. LOVE that little pelican! Super cute card!

Lisette Morris said...

Love how the red in Tilda's jumper make it all pop! Beautiful!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Beautiful Angela!Stunning coloring. Love the background scene very much. Gorgeous.

Kate said...

Lovely card, beautiful reds on Tilda.

** Kate **

Tracy Valure said...

Love it Angela!! The scene you created is just tooooo sweet! Awesome coloring too!
Hugs,
Tracy

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela this is gorgeous again.
your cards are always beautiful made.

greetings karin

Evette K. said...

Just love the beauty of this card. You have colored it so well and add just the right embellies. Great job.

Monique said...

Sooooo lovely !

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet friend!! I just knew you'd have something brilliant to share with these magnolias!! :) I adore your scene with your added pelican and fun background scene!! Brilliant coloring too!!

I just couldn't miss this fun blog with ya all especially while it's so hot hot hot outside for me right now this week! Thanks for the fun and I hope you're enjoying your Summer friend!! HUGS

Kerri said...

This is DARLING!!! I love those images, and once again your scene blows me away! Absolutely gorgeous, Angela:)

Vivi Casale said...

awww. so cute card!! you coloring is stunning!!!
xxx

Linda Palmer said...

I'm so glad about the blog hop. This is the first time I've visited your blog and I love it. I also love your bright and beautiful card. It is gorgeous!

Myrna said...

Gorgeous coloring Angela!! Love how you used all the images to make a cool scene. What I wouldn't do for some of that cool water right now!!!
Beautiful!

Barb Hardeman said...

Angela, WOW! This is gorgeous! I think it's the yellow background dp that just makes this card a stunner. Of course the superb coloring and perfectly picked accessories really do a lot for the card too....stunning work....hugs...Barb

Christina said...

That is really a stunning card Angela!
Hugs Kristel

carrie said...

Great card! Love the pelican.

Rene said...

Another fabulous scene Angela!!!!
Rene :D

Anniebee said...

Hi, Angela! Your card is too cute for words! Your coloring is perfect! I am so loving this hop and getting so much inspiration from all of the wonderful creations being presented. You have all outdone yourselves!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

What a great contrast between the browns and yellows of the background and the colored stamps. I love how you've shaded them, so pretty! Patti

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, Thanks for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week, good luck.
Kevin xx

Heart2hand said...

Great coloring on the card...I also love the TILDA sailboat...too cute.

HUGs
rhonda

miatagal said...

Beautifully colored, such a cute card, Angela Thanks for sharing. When I grow up, I hope I have a little of your talent!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. I love that background. TFS.

Sheri said...

They are so perfect together...and your coloring is nothing short of amazing!! WOW!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Angela, this is ADORABLE and your coloring always makes me suck my breath in!! JUST BEAUITFUL!!!

Okay now that boat below is to die for!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
SO creative!!!
hugs, Janiel

Papirskreppa said...

This is so nice. Like everything. Your colouring is so talented.

Penny said...

Super cute card--love the way you combined the images! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Shirley N said...

OMGosh, your coloring is just gorgeous! Beautiful scene, love this!

SANDRA said...

Such a beautiful scene. Your colouring is perfect. I am so enjoying this blog hop, and am very inspired. Love Sandra x

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous! Love the design,very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

Karen said...

WOW! I love this! : )

Angie said...

Just GORGEOUS Angela...as usual. And you're right, the fishing theme was really popular on this hop!

Angie

Rufus said...

Wow, what a great card! Love all the images and the coloring.
R/

Eulanda said...

Oh WOW! Amazing scene you've created here!! Love your coloring and that sentiment is soooo very pretty!! Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. Love the colors! These images are so adorable. Love the pelican too!

Norma said...

Angela, stunningly gorgeous. I think it's your fabulous colouring that makes it so. Love the scene you've created. Oh, I've never seen those heart-shaped pearls before--they're to die for. I'll be looking out for them now..LOL.
Hugs,
Norma

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Awesome card! I love your colouring. I love both of these stamps and I am truly inspired to buy these after seeing some great cards on this blog- hop. I love your nautical project also. Thank you for sharing your creations.

Happy crafting

Hugs Julie

Shazza said...

wow, what a gorgeous card, colouring is amazing x

LINDA W. said...

GORGEOUS card love your coloring and the scene that you made with your images..thanks for sharing.
hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

WOW Angela this is just gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it and your coloring is perfection!!! I need to stop by more often!!!
(Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog ~ it made my day!!!)
:)Kathy

Sharon in Arizona said...

Lovely card, Angela! Clever design. :o)

Marcea said...

I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colours and gorgeous details. Incredible colouring skills ... wow! Good luck on our double give away!!!

-x-

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

OMG this is a real stunner. Looove your fab colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love your fishing scene card, you coloring is so amazing!

Corinne said...

Angela, your card is beautiful...love these images together. They definitely are a popular choice. Love the scene.
Hugs~
Corinne

Bernie said...

What a beautiful card! Your coloring is superb!
Blessings Bernie

Meg Farris said...

This card is amazing! Great job! Thank you for joining the MSL Challenge!

annes paperfun said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous!
Love the scene and your coloring is amazing ♥
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Littlehamsterz said...

The brown and yellow is so eye catching :) Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Sweet card. I love all of this card.
Francy

Cor* said...

How fun! truly fun! love that pelican. GREAT coloring! Sweet swirls! And sentiment.......is perfect ! TFS

Anonymous said...

oh wow! I'm late! YOU DID IT! I LOVE it Angela! oh, the pelican is an awesome addition and the water background! Fabulous scene, awesome creating and coloring... LOVE it!

mgoll88 said...

What a great card!
Love your combination of the Images and colors...

LG
Michaela

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous!

Alberto said...

pretty nice worrk! you are so talented, my friend! thanks for sharing and for the letter

hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Angela this is absolutely fantastic, I have spent ages just looking at your wonderful colouring of Tilda and Edwin, that scene is terrific, I would love to be able to create something as special as this, but I am not in the same league as you, lol. You rock Angela.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LivetenligtMaldis said...

the pelican sets of the scene just right! LOVELY card!

Chris said...

Oh my goodness! How does one spell PERFECTION? This is amazing! Your images are colored perfectly. I really love the ocean weathered pier. That salt water is so hard on wood! The background is perfect. The addition of the pelican was brilliant! I love, love, love this!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Leona said...

Very beautiful card.

Lori said...

Amazing colouring, I love the scene!

Katarina said...

Love the little scene you've created.

Patti Jo said...

Cute, cute cute!!! Such a sweet scene!!! Always enjoy seeing your fantastic work Angela!!!!

Steph Herbert said...

Super sweet card! They are simply adorable! :)

mandy said...

lovely card fab color scheme hugs mandy xx

Only By His Grace said...

I'm impressed...fabulous work Angela.
Love your coloring. Super layout with the Pelican and the sea scene.
Gorgeous.
Hugs Maz