Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Darling's Sneak Peek

Hi there! Today I'm back with another sneak peek from the new Back To School Little Darlings release. The image I used today is Art 101. My favorite subject in school, I must admit!! :)


I loved painting when I was a kid. But I was a messy artist and never would look as pretty as the sweetie in this image LOL!


My papers are by Jillibean Soup - Blossom soup paper pack and can be found at Love To Stamp. Sentiments are by Whimsy and also can be found at Love To Stamp. I made the rolled flower and stuck a pearl in the center. The other flowers are from WOC. Various pearls are from my stash. I used my spellbinder mega dies to cut out the shape of my card.

Copic colors used today are: E00, E000, R20, RV34, RV32, RV10, Y21, G14, E53, E51, YR23, Y23

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Papercraft Star - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - shaped cards
Partytime Tuesday - anything goes

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed today's sneak peek and will come back tomorrow for our blog hop.  Please visit the Love To Stamp store blog tomorrow which is the beginning of our hop. 

See you tomorrow! Have a great day!

17 comments:

Evette K. said...

Angela I too loved being an "artist" as I called myself when I was much younger! And I was not neat about it nor did I wear a dress to paint. LOL But this new image is fabulous, she is soooooooo cute. Oh why do more and more stamps keep coming out??? My wish list is actually getting heavy....thats takes a lot of paper to do too!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. ekc

Sharman said...

Oh so sweet. Great job ........

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Angela!! I just love that sweet image. She is darling. I loved to paint when I was younger too and I did not look as neat or cute as her either. Your coloring rocks and I love the added stamp sentiments and your homemade flower! Stunning work as always!! We need to catch up! I have missed you!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Hi Angela, what a lovely vard, great image!! Hugs, Frea

Tracy said...

All that shaped layering is just beautiful! Love your rolled rose and the wonderfully colored image. Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at Papercraft Star! Please come back and play again! :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

angela this is so lovely and sweet, beautiful card.

greetings karin

Myrna said...

You just have a way of coloring Angela that I love. It's so soft and delicate looking. It always amazes me!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! She's so precious Angela!! LOVE your pink colors and shaped card!! :) HUGS

Chrissy said...

Sweet, sweet, image..gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon Peele said...

Angela, What an awesome stamp!! This would be the prefect stamp for a lot of kids and adults I know!! you did a wonderful job coloring it!!

Christina C. said...

Beautiful card, Angela! Soooo many stamps to love and sooo little time!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Hi Angela, your roses and pearl hearts especially are just wonderful
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Crystal said...

This is SOOOO SUPER CUTE, what a GREAT design Angela!!! LOVE the colors too!!! DARLING!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fabulous shaped card Angela I love that cute image this is simply beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Angela you card is adorable and beautiful, the image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect as always.
Thanks for joining us atSimon Says Stamp for our shaped card challenge
hugs Mandy xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty shape card and what a beautiful colored image. Love those cute flowers and bow too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO pretty!!