Sunday, July 24, 2011

Love To Stamp - New Release Sneak Peeks All Week

Happy Sunday everyone!  Just a quick post to tell you about some exciting things happening at Love To Stamp next week.

There's a new Little Darlings rubber stamp release coming out on August 1st over at Love To Stamp and the Design Team is going to be showing off some super SNEAK PEEKS all this coming week!!!

The Love To Stamp Store Blog will showcase the images from the NEW RELEASE each day this week!!! So stop by tomorrow (Monday) for your chance to see the sweetest images ever!! OMG they are so CUTE! You will fall in love with them like I did! I want them ALL! ;)

There are prizes and surprises! You don't want to miss it!

But you have to enter to have a chance to win!!!

I hope I will see you there!!! Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Angela- just wanted to let you know you were in the Top Three at Send a Smile 4 Kids Red White and Blue Challenge! Check it out:
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-white-and-blue-winners.html
Please pick up your top three blog badge and let me know if you would like to be a guest dt member in the future.Congats!

Karen SAS4Kids