
I colored the bunny in with copics. With the help of my Cricut, I cut out an egg (using the Doodlecharms cartridge). The ornament is embellished with flowers from Wild Orchids, basket and heart buttons, ribbon, heart charm, and Inky Dinky drops. I also used Norma's tutorial to make the border around the egg.
The second project I made is a treat cone that I filled with chocolate eggs. It can be given to a friend/classmate or teacher for a small Easter gift. I first saw this cone on Splitcoaststampers (tutorial can be found here) and wanted to give it a try. So here's my version.

I embellished the cone with pearls, a flower button, and ribbon. I used Stampin Up papers for this project and my spellbinder die and Martha Stewart punch.
I will enter these projects at the following challenge blogs:
Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - spring
The Secret Crafter - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - use green
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter inspired
Tuesday Morning Sketches - anything but a card
Charisma Cardz Challenges - something for the kids
Twisted Thursday #48 - pastel colors
Crafty Calendar Challenges - flower power
Little Red Wagon - copics
Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and thank you for any comments you may leave. They are so appreciated! :0) hugz....
38 comments:
Angela, How do you do it lol! Awesome projects every time I visit!! Your bunny ornament is just so cute, so much gorgeous detail, love the heart button on the basket and inky drops. Gorgeous flower ribbon too. Your colouring of both bunnies is just wonderful, take careX:)
Awww how adorable is this bunny! love your colouring too! thanks for playing with charisma this week hugs carlyann xxx
Angela, what beautiful colors, all your detail, perfect Easter decorations. Hugs
they are both adorable
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX
lovely work, the image is very sweet.
holy cow! these are gorgeous! :) soooo glad u joined us at Shirley's 2 Girls!
Amazing projects! Your coloring is amazing, too! Wow!!
Thanks (again) for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Ooh Angela,
so sweet!
I love the easter ornament ;)
And the bunny basket!
So beautifull
Hugs Anneke
Your ornament and baskets are terrific! So cute and wonderful detail! Great coloring on this cute bunny!
Oh my gosh! These are freakin' GORGEOUS!!!! I've been sitting her waiting for my Egg Nesties to come.........darn I don't have the doodle charms cartridge!!!! Your projects are PERFECT Chickadee!!!
Hugs
Vicki
Totally fabulous projects. Love them both . Thanks for playing along with our Spring theme at The Pink Elephant. Just love your entry.
Ann xxx
Totally gorgeous! This is just the most adorable bunny, great coloring makes him this way! Love how you created all these projects - great creativity my friend!
Hugs,
Marsha
oh that is so sweet , and so beautifully made
Man girl you always seem to amaze me. Georgous job!!
Hi Angela,
what a super cute projects, adorable!
Big hug,
Linsxxx
This is a wonderful project Angela! Your image is so cute and you did such a nice job coloring it.
Amazing projects! I love your coloring. The treat cone is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at S2G's Twisted Thursday!
super, super, extra cute Angela! love these bunnies and how you colored them!
Pam Going Postal
Both projects are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at S2G!
Great!!!! Thanks for another cute project Angela!! You Rock!!
What gorgeous projects! Thanks for joining us at S2G!
Both projects are GORGEOUS!!
WOW! Your creations are amazing! Beautiful colors =)
Hugs, Anne
PS I have a small candy on my blog if you want to take a look...
Oh these are gorgeous, love that bunny.
luv
debby
What fabulous projects! That little bunny is adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday Challenge!
These are so adorable, Angela, I love them both! Love the papers you used and your coloring of that bunny is fantastic!
Hugs, Christine
Oh that is sooooo cute! Lovely make. Kim
Wow! These are really cute. Great job! Thanks for playing this week at S2G TT.
Oh what awesome projects Angela!! How creative and beautiful!! I love your coloring of the sweet images and your design!
hugs,
Chris
Couldn't be cuter and thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
OMG! I love the ornament!! So glad you joined us at S2G Twisted Thursday. Hope to see you in future challenges.
This is so sweet! thanks for joining us at a spoonfull of sugar, what a lotta work
smiles
Paola
Great Easter-y projects!!!!
Adorable ornament and awesome treat idea -- your bunny image is colored so perfectly on both projects! Thanks for playing in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!!
Absolutely gorgeous projects Angela, love the tussie mussie! Thanks for joining us this week in our Spring Theme challenge over at TPE!
What adorable projects Angela, love that ornament!
Thanks for playing along with Shirleys2Girls at Twisted Thursday hope you join us again this week
Anne
x
WOW!! Just amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenge this week!
Gorgeous Easter projects! I love that bunny and your excellent coloring! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment