
Here's a closeup:

The copic colors I used are: R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, E000, E59, E57, E55, E39, E37, E35, E33, B39, B37, B34, B32, B000

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C53 and then link it back to the C4C challenge blog. I hope you'll play along.
I will enter this bookmark at the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Back to School
Papertake Weekly Challenge - use One of something (I used 1 flower)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - use a digital image
Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great day!
33 comments:
so sweet
Absolutely gorgeous! I'd want to frame it though! lol
Leanne x
Wow Angela, this is gorgeous. Beautifully embellished and coloured!
Clairexx
What a BEAUTY Angela!!
this is a great bookmark
the image is sweet and your coloring great
greetings karin
Angela she is adorable ! Beautiful coloring.
This is gorgeous Angela!! Love your coloring of the fun image and your punched edges!!
Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris
Oh my goodness I JUST LOVE how you colored this sweet eb digi image..WOWEEE you really made her come to life girly!!! Your bookmark is absolutely beautiful and what a great design...I agree with slinkycat you may just want to frame this baby!!! AWESOME work as always gf!!! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!
This is adorable! I didn't know she had digi images too! I can see I need to so some shopping! Lovely coloring too! thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
This is gorgeous, Angela!
How pretty Angela...love the sweet image and your wonderful coloring!!!
the bookmark is a beauty, but it is your coloring that leaves me in AWE....wow
Hi Angela,
that is just gorgeous!!
Nice image!
greetings, Jaimie
beautiful coloring Angela!!!!
Pam Going Postal
Angela, this bookmark is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Love everything about it!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!! Hugs ~S~
Angela your coloring just gets more amazing every time I come to your blog!!! Awesome job! Love your image.
Growing up I always had a book in my hand all Summer long.
So gorgeous, Angela! Beautiful coloring!
This is absolutely darling Angela! Your coloring is wonderful and what a wonderful bookmark.
Gorgeous work, I love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
This is gorgeous! Love the gorgeous coloring as always! Beautifully crafted bookmark!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Oh so beautiful Angela!!! Very striking!
Love and hugs ~ Lori
Ooops... I forgot to tell you that I have a little something for you on my blog!
♥ Lori
Wow...this is AWESOME!!
So, so beautiful!!! I love the image (and your AMAZING coloring skillz) and the border looks FABULOUS!!!
Hi, I don´t speak english. But you is beautiful!!!
understand???
Kisses
Marilena
LOVE this sweet bookmark Angela, and your coloring on the image is fabulous!
Oh this is sooooo gorgeous!!! LOVE the colors and that super sweet image! You take my breath away every time I visit your blog, girl!
I can't beleive I missed this one over the weekend . . . SO gorgeous, your coloring s fantastic and I love the embellishments you added.
Hugs, Christine
wow, angela. . .you always color your images so beautifully! Your coloring alone makes your projects perfect and the other elements are a bonus. I love the scallop/lace design to your bookmark. . .a book lover would definitely appreciate receiving it!
Maria
OMG, what gorgeous coloring on that sweet image....love the scallops along the sides and all the other beautiful details, too!!!!
AWHHHHH HOW GORGEOUS AND THE IMAGE IS TOOO Adorable! I have to do some book marks for my dd so you just gave me a kick to get it going thank you lol!!! AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!RubyM:)
Such a sweet and lacey card! I love the image and how you colored it!
Wow, this is stunning, you colored her so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Post a Comment