Friday, September 3, 2010

Inky Impressions is Back !!!

I'm so excited to let you know that Inky Impressions is back from vacation! Woo hoo!!! And we are starting off with a GUEST DESIGNER CALL. If you participate in the challenge this week using an Inky Image you could be in the running to be our GUEST DESIGNER for one month and also participate in the NEW FALL RELEASE BLOG HOP. Come on over and check out all the info at the Inky Impressions Challenge blog. Our challenge is to make an easel card. So today I want to share with you this summer Inky image that I haven't had a chance to color before today. She is just too adorable!



This sweetheart is Lili's Ice Cream. Don't ya love her!?



For my image today I used the following copics: BG13, BG11, BG10, R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, E19, E18, E17, E13, YG63, G21, G20, E11, E00, E000.

The sweet papers I used came in a package that my friend, Cabio, sent me a few weeks ago. I thought they would be perfect to help embellish my Ice Cream Shoppe. I used several Martha Stewart punches and my ribbon, buttons, and butterfly sticker came from Michael's.

Thanks for visiting me! I hope you'll visit us at Inky Impressions and join in on the Guest Designer Call. Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Angela...this card rocks. This has got to be my fave card using this icecream image from Inky. YOur coloring is d bomb and your used of punches and paper to make your scene is stunning. Gorgeous girl!! It feels weird not to be participating with this challenge....
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the little sweet shop you created and that adorable image is sooo beautifully colored....you do such gorgeous work!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a masterpiece girl!! I love love love your project here!! These images are just too darn CUTE!! Love the coloring and detail in everything!! HUGS

Crystal said...

AWW Angela I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore your Ice Cream shoppe!!! Lili is just the SWEETEST!!!! Your colors are perfect and so is all your wonderful details...AWESOME sweetie!!! Thanks for all you do for Inky!!!

marsha said...

What a fabulous job! Love the image and your design really rocks with that beautiful paper and all the punch work!
Hugs, Marsha

Jodi said...

What a gorgeous card you have made! I love all of the details you added to the coloring and the card itself! So pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Big Grin here Angela! Super cute and creative! oh, I loved going to the DQ when we were growing up on Sat. nights! lol Simple things is right! Love the tulips w/the gingham ribbon and heart! Your Lili is adorably colored...just makes me go awwwwww.....
Pam Going Postal

Myrna said...

Angela your ice cream shop is just to cute!!! Awesome coloring! I can't wait to see the new girls.

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, WOW, this is SO cute! Love the little scene you created. Your coloring s gorgeous and I love how you created the shop with your punches. So creative!
Hugs, Christine

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Angela..... WOW! When I see your work my eyeballs are just in PURE AMAZEMENT! The details that you add to your cards are just so pretty. By the time you are finished with your cards, they are ALL masterpieces!!!! TRULY, I am so impressed with each one of your cards girlfriend!

Thank You so much for everything you do for Inky Impressions!!! It is such an honor to have you on our team!

HUGS!

Nicole :)

Annette Bowes said...

Aww Angela this is gorgeous, love your ice-cream store, loving all those MS punches too, beautiful bow with heart, so glad you girls are back, take careX:)

slinkycat said...

wow this is adorable (as always) Love everything about it!

Leanne x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great easelcard angela
lovely image too she is really adorable

greetings karin

cabio's craft corner said...

Fabulous job Angela! You created a super outdoor scenery for the image. No doubt the coloring is perfect :o)
Sorry for the late visit as I didn't get a chance until this morning :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH Just as i thought i was done lol!! i had to leave you some love on this one.WHAT A CAU-TE icecream shop you created.OH WHAT CAN I SAY about his little girl she is adorable oh she is freakin cute!! Angela you have somany vute stamps.I can imagine playing in your room awhhhh like HEAVEN I BET LOL!! WOW WOW I'm speechless and the paper is perfect for the scene.Cabio is an angel isn't she!!!I would of loved to apply but don't own not one baaahaaa THESE GIRLS ARE CUTE.Might have to steal from my purse a little plastic card to get me some!!RubyM:)

Tonya said...

Angela, I was going through old posts at Inky Impressions and seen this gorgeous creation and just had to come by and leave you some love. This is absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is fabulous and your details are superb. I LOVE it!