Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paper Romance #14

** Please scroll down for the Whimsy blog hop **

Good morning! My house has been super quiet this week without the kids. I can't believe summer vacation is over! Well, I should get alot of stamping done now that I have no one to entertain and I'm back to a routine. Sure do miss them though....

But I'm looking forward to the fun fall and winter cards that I can make now. Which is the inspiration behind today's project. I made a little purse that I thought could be used as little Halloween favors for the kids at school.



I used one of my favorite stamps from Paper Romance. This is Andrea's Kittens. I colored her in Halloween colors and gave her 3 black kittens. I also added a cute scaredy cat button. What do you think?



I used the following copic colors to color my image: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, YR18, YR16, YR12, YR02, V17, V15, V12, V000.



So today's challenge at Paper Romance, is to include a furry friend/animal to your card. I hope you can play along, you could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Just link your card over at the challenge blog and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc14. Thanks for visiting me today! See you soon!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

This is soooooo SWEEET Angela, oh my word LOVE your papers and this design...EEEK the handle is GREAT and love the added candy...how fun!!!! Another Fabby Project!

Christine Riley said...

So adorable! I love that image and I love the little bag you put together. Love all the details and colors.
Hugs, Christine

Kirsten Aune said...

Oh, what a gorgeous purse you've made, Angela. The image is so cute, and your colouring is beautiful!! I love it!!

Have a nice day!
Hugs, Kirsten

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Angela!! I so love the purse you created with the furry handle. How creative. Adorable image and PERFECT coloring GF!! You so rock!
hugs,
Chris

KarinsArtScrap said...

this halloween purse is great
what project you make
that image is adorable and great coloring

greetings karin

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is adorable!! Too fun!

slinkycat said...

This is gorgeous Angela, love the Halloween colours!

Leanne x

Shazza said...

oh I love this image, so cute! Great project too and fab coloruing
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Angela this is a real stunner, I so love this little bag with that wonderful fluffy handle and that image is super cute i am so loving this.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Myrna said...

Angela your purse is ADORABLE! LOVE the orange!!! lol Love that cat! Awesome job of coloring.

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning project Angela, super cute image coloured beautifully, love the scardy card embellishment. Make the most of the P & Q lol it won't last long, have a wonderful long weekend, take careX:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh just PERFECT!!

Cabio Tse said...

What a sweet project. Such a great idea for a Halloween favor. I love that handle. It's so cool!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just DARLING!! I love it!! The handle is so perfect that that Halloween touch!! Too cute!! TFS! HUGS

Jodi said...

What a cute and sweet image!! I love the pretty purse you created, so perfect for Halloween!
Hugs
Jodi =)