Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paper Romance # 17

Oh my gosh! Have you seen these CUTE stamps from High Hopes Stamps yet? The artist is Laurie Furnell and I think they are just the sweetest things ever! Here is a card that I made with one of the new images:



This adorable mouse couple is called Ryan and Ansley and you can find them at the Paper Romance store. So, today at Paper Romance Challenges, I challenged the team to create a card /project using handmade flowers. I made my flower with a spellbinder flower die set. I do hope you like my card today!

Here is a closeup:



I will enter this card at the following challenges:

Truly Scrumptious - sketch
Tuesday Morning Sketches - handmade flowers
High Hopes Stamps Challenge - country
A Spoonful of Sugar - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - animals

We would love for you to play along with us, if you do you could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Just link your card over at the challenge blog and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc17. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

19 comments:

Christina said...

ohhh my gosh a fabulous and stunning card Angela!!!
Hugs Kristel

charlene said...

Angela they are just adorable and Laurie is one of my favorite artists...great job on her image
Hugs

Melissa Craig said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flower! I've not seen those Spellbinders dies - they are very cool. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Myrna said...

Angela your card is adorable! Love the flourish dies in the corners. Awesome coloring as always. Very cool flower.

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Amazing card Angela!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet couple image and awesome coloring as always Angela!! The flower embellies and that ladybug are darling touch. Super cute card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anneke said...

Ooh this stamp is so CUTE!!!
Love these mouses :)
Your color work is amazing!!
Have a great day!
Hugs Anneke

chris said...

Angela wow this is so pretty and fabulous. love your artwork it is perfect. hugs chris xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious images and spectacular coloring

Kerri said...

Oh they are so sweet! This is just gorgeous, Angela!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are really cute angela and the card is fabulous.

greetings karin

Angela said...

Wow, your card is delightful! It is so very well put together.... Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet, Anglea, love that sweet image and I love your papers.
Hugs, Christine

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, with your sweet image and beautiful flowers. Your colouring is gorgeous.Thanks for joining us in our Home Made flowers challenge at TMS.

Manna said...

This is gorgeous card!
Love your colours and colouring.
Thank you for joining the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Minnamanna

Lisette Morris said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

Sharon said...

Wow, this is stunning Angela and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Unknown said...

The image is so cute and your coloring is totally fabulous! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beautiful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Lacey Stephens said...

Beautiful card! So sweet! Great take on the "Country" challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge this week. We will have another fun one for your tomorrow! You won't want to miss this one! We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT