Friday, September 10, 2010

Whimsy Stamps - I Love You This Much

Hiya! I have just a quick post for you.  Today I have a card to show your that I made for Whimsy Stamps. This Meljen Digital image is called I Love You This Much. Isn't it sweet!? For this card, I used an Amy Butler/K&Co pad (thanks Crystal) such pretty paper.  I also used my MS heart border punch, some ribbon, and a bear button and wooden heart button that I had in my stash.


The copics that I used for this image are:  E39, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, R27, R20

I will enter this card at the following challenges:

The Cuttlebug Challenges - pink
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - whateva
Freshly Brewed Challenges - brown
A Spoonful of Sugar - use an animal on your card

Thanks for visiting me today!  Hope you can stop by again tomorrow (Saturday) for my C4C post. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Angela this is sooooo sweet, your coloring of that image is just soooo perfect, the heart borders are such a GREAT touch!!!! LOVE that darling bear embellie and heart!!! Gorgeous work sweetie!!!! Happy Friday!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Accck!! Cute Cute CUTE!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

oh my goodness ho beary beary sweet this is!!! Beautiful border punches and the image is so sweet. Your coloring is perfect!!!

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

chris said...

This is so very gorgeous, love all the hearts, its sooooo perfect. hugs chris xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so adorable and sweet angela
love the papers too
great coloring


greetings karin

Myrna said...

Aw, this is so cute! Great coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

What SWEETNESS!

cabio's craft corner said...

The coloring on you image is so real that I really wanted to feel their fur, lol
Cute card and so as the l'il Teddy embellie!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

how totally charming Angela! so pretty in pink and love the touch of kraft with the frilly lace heart border! Love the bears and your coloring... just adorable!
Pam Going Postal

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this so much Angela that adorable image and your design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet, sweet card, I love the image and I love how you inked around it. Love the punch work and that little bear accent is too cute!
Hugs, Christine