Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Darlings Challenge #3 - Buttons & Brads

Time for another challenge at Little Darlings Challenges.  Our challenge this week is to use buttons, eyelets or brads on our card. Here is my creation for this week:


This Little Darlings image is called Go Girl Go. She looks like she's having a blast! These Little Darlings images reflect so many childhood memories, they are really beautiful!




The gorgeous papers I used today are by Lily Bee Designs - Picket Fence paper pad and can be found at Love To Stamp.  I used a Magnolia Doohickey die - picket fence and swirl, flower found at Make It Crafty, Stampin Up flower brad,  heart button and "be yourself" charm from my stash.

I plan to enter this card at the following challenges:

Our Daily Bread Designs - red, white, and blue
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - red, white, and blue
Allsorts - anything goes
Card Makin' Mamas - summertime
Bearly Mine Challenge - anything goes


Hope you like my card today! Thanks for taking a peek! :)


22 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- what an awesome card!The coloring and details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Angela! Love the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Evette K. said...

Really love your card. As a kid I use to hola hoop all the time and beat most of my friends for the longest time beign able to keep it going. Does that date me? LoL. I think the different types of paper in the background u used is terrific. Makes the central pic look even better. Wonderful job. And thanks for the memories!!!

Myrna said...

Love it Angela! Coloring is gorgeous and love the papers you used too!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela, what a lovely image, realy love that hoola girl. Great colour combo too! Hugs, Frea

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Angela! I LOVE her and just purchased her this morning! So I'm excited to see that you've used her. Gorgeous coloring as always and your papers and design are perfect!
hugs, Sharon

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Angela!! I just love this image and your coloring is over the top gorgeous as always!! Your papers and that unique flower are perfect!! Hugs to you my friend!!
~Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Wow what a fabulous image shes so pretty. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Angela love the colouring and beautiful image.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,

Lovely card!!

Greetings, Jaimie

Monique said...

What a beautifull card Angela !! And that flower is gorgeous !!

Hugs Monique

Jill said...

Great card that really makes you happy! Gorgeous colouring..
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Big hugs
Jill

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty....LOVE that image!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela this is just wonderful, great image and card.

greetings karin

scotspanda said...

what a really beautiful card, the image is super and I love all your embellies

thanks for being free n easy with us at Allsorts this week

hugs

Amanda xx

gina g said...

Wow what a beautiful card this is i love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Angela and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and the papers are so pretty! Hugs, Chris :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is such a cute card and a great layout! Love the color scheme and your coloring is divine! Those flowers are great - I have some of the metal flowers, I should go find them. ;D *Hugs

Jackie said...

Fabby card, great colouring and layout. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Good Luck. Hugs J x

Anonymous said...

Makes me reminisce of long Summer days playing outside as kids! Rough life being a city girl! lol Delightful creation Angela! Totally charming!

Cards By MI said...

Very very lovely creation. Looks smashing! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie