
So here is what I came up with:

This past week our family got a new puppy and I was inspired to create an easel card using this Magnolia stamp that I got over a year ago. I believe it was my very first one - I have since acquired so many more ;).... You can find this stamp the sun stamp, and my background stamp at Magnolia-licious. The dog is also by Magnolia but I couldn't find this image to link too. I'm sure you can request it though. I used so many different colors on my image and unfortunately didn't keep track of all the copic #s. If anyone really wants to know, please email me. ;)
A few more closer pics of my images:


I was so excited to finally be able to use my new EK Success pawprint border punch. So cute!
If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C54. Don't forget to link to Mr Linky at the C4C challenge blog so that everyone else can see it too. I will enter this card at the following challenges:
Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge - make a scene
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - whateva
Freshly Brewed Challenges - brown
A Spoonful of Sugar - use an animal on your card
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - use Christmas colors but does not have to be a Christmas card
Pile it On - pile on the layers
Thanks for dropping by! Have a great weekend!
56 comments:
awwwww, this is so cute Angela...Love the scene... HUGS
super cute
Hi angela,
Oooooh so sweet !
And love your border punch, so cute!
greetings, Jaimie
Woww Angela that's an awesome card! Just love the scenery you created.
Hugs Kristel
Love your scene card!
So sweet puppies :)
I have a dog to, a litlle one!!
And she is so cute ;)
Hugs Anneke
You have made a wonderfull card Angela!!
Greetings Nicolet
OH I LOVE the scene!!! SO SO CUTE!!! Your coloring is WONDERFUL!!!!!!
happy weekend to you
hugs, Janiel
Made me smile! HOW precious! Adorable! So creative! look at all those puppies! lol
Beautiful creation Angela and awesome coloring!
Pam Going Postal
Just beautiful. I love easel cards and yours really has so much to see. And I love, love, love the colors you got to work with.
Thanks so much for joining us at Shelly's Images for our "Make a Scene" challenge. You have a beautiful blog and I really enjoyed visiting. :)
What a delightful scene....love it!!!! Absolutely precious!!!!!
Wow!!! That is some seriously fabulous coloring skillz!!! This is GORGEOUS, Angela!!!
OMGosh, that image is too cute! LOVE all those puppies and your coloring is fabulous!
AWWWWWHHHH Angela how stinckin cute!!!! What a cute scenery i lOVE THE COLORING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!Did you free hand the free puppies sighn?? It looks perfect just perfect!!! whooohooooo, RubyM:)
Oh my Angela, this one card made my day.. this being a sad day, you made it a little happier with this cute and adorable card..love your coloring and your idea of adding so many puppies... just perfect.. but be glad you only have one... love your layout.. great card.
Hugs, Jean
This is adorable Angela and you have coloured it all so beautifully!
Clairexx
Oh Angela...how absolutely precious!! This must have taken ages to create...so many elements!! I LOVE all the little puppies...just tooooo darling!! You scene is awesome...and your coloring is spectacular!! I, personally, struggle with coloring fur! But you did a beautiful job! I love all the teeny puppies! So dang cute!! Pat Frank
So cute, Angela! I love the delightful scene you created with all those puppies! Your coloring is beautiful, and the punched borders is really fabulous! Great job!
Hugs,
Barb
ADORABLE Angela!!
Nice and rich colors. How smart you are Angela for adding those l'il pups around. Great use of the image!! Cute brads to match the theme, I have some of those too, but no chance to use them yet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Your card is adorable! I love the colors and the extra puppies you added. You did a wonderful job! I love the punch!
Hugs~
Corinne
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what sweet and lovely.
you will to take one out and keep it, this is soo cute
love the edgepunch too and the layout is great.
greetings karin
This is so cute. I love all the little ones you added to the scene. Congrats on the new family member. Puppies are such fun!
WOOOOWEEEEE I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, hmmmm do you think I love this???? LOL Girl everything about this looks amazing I am in AWWWW over your coloring...I LOVE those doggie prints, and fun embellishments..This is soooo super cute, great job with this challenge!!! Have a great weekend sweetie!!! Hugs
Hi Angela, this is fabulous, love it. happy new Puppy!
Oh Angela!!! It´s absolutely amazing!!! All those puppies are so cute and your coloring is wonderful!!! You are so creative!!! I also love the way you use this image!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Regina
Your card is so cute, cute, cute Angela! Love that paw print border punch...perfect for this! Hugs, Cami
Congrats on your new puppy....
OMGoodness your card is soooo very
cute I love it
Hugs Linda
Aw!! This is darling Angela!! I so love your scene and your gorgeous coloring!! So cute!! Awesome use of the punch too!!
Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris
This is so dang cute!!!! I LOVE everything about it! Awesome coloring and the extra little puppies are ADORABLE!!! This Tilda was one of my first purchases too but I've never colored her up. I just may have to now!
Awwwww! I want one of those sweet puppies!
What a fantastic scene :)
Such a cute card! I love the image and your GREAT coloring!
Holy wicked wow, this is "pant-tabulous"! I love it. The coloring is so brisk and the image with the puppies is adorable!! and the punch at the base....puppy paws...your kidding me! FaB creation! If you like Tilda I have some Tilda candy at my blog, feel free to check it out! And thank you for playing with Christmas colors this fortnight at Fussy & Fancy. Good luck.
Oh my gosh, Angela! This is stunning! Love the scene you created!
Absolutely adorable!! I just love what you did here with adding all of those cute puppies!! What a sweet idea!! TOO CUTE!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
So so cute Angel...what a neat card!!! Hugs ~S~
Super sweet card, Angela :o)
Love the puppy paw prints around the boarder and your wonderful scene and colouring!
Hope it won't take long until the new one is trained to tell you when she has to go outside...
Hugs ~
I am in AWE of your gorgous coloring! What a fantastic piece of work!!!! Love the idea with all the cute puppies!!!
Hugs, Dena
This is absolutely darling Angela! What a sweet image and your coloring is amazing as usual!
Awe your card is precious! Best of luck with the new "baby" in the house!
Angela this is brilliant I love all those extra little puppies, the scene you have created, the colours and design are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
WOW!!!! This is totally gorgeous, Angela!!! Your coloring is out of ths world gorgeous! I love everything about it! Fantastic!
hugs, Sharon
Hi my friend,
sorry I haven't been around lately. Congratulations with your new family member, your girls must be thriled ;-) Your card is gorgeous, so cute with all these puppies and little Tilda, your creativity is stunning!
I just saw you gave me this sweet award, a big thanx!!!
Big hugs,
Linsxxx
what an adorable scene you have created....fab coloring, great masking, fab fold....it is fabbo
Gorgeous easel card! Thanks so much for sharing it with in our "create a scene" challenge at Shelly's images.
Wow, awesome colouring! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky
This is so gorgeous, Angela, what beautiful coloring and I love the little paw prints punch you used!
Hugs, Christine
Wow deze is weer schitterend...zooo lief met al die puppies!Prachtig werk!Veel liefs,Celia.
Anglea your card is just the cutest little card. I love your coloring and I am a dog lover so this just takes it for me.
Hugs
Oh my goodness this is astounding! Beth
So cute!! Just adorable!
WOW!! Your coloring is stunning! Love your card and all the details. Amazing work!
Thanks for joining us a F&F Friday!
Hugs, Mindy
This is gorgeous!!
I do not think this could be any cuter!!! I love the puppies and the way you showcased the image by making it an easel card.
Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.
Angela. . .you always make your images look so realistic! Gosh, you are gifted with your coloring. I love looking at your cards! Your card is just so pretty as always! Everything about it screams creativity!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Maria
This is soooo cute! Gorgeous coloring and love the scene with all the cute faces and paw prints! Terrific job Angela!!!
Post a Comment