Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guest Designer at Sunday's With Crissy

Hi everyone! Today I'm super excited to be a guest designer at Sunday's With Crissy. I've been a fan of Crissy Armstrong for a long time and love her rubber stamps and digi images and when she asked me to be a guest designer I jumped at the chance.  So the theme this month for Sunday's With Crissy is to use non traditional Christmas colors and make a Christmas card.  So this is what I made:


I know that splash of red that I used is a traditional color but I used very little. My card is primarily blue and white and I added several pearls to the Spellbinder snowflake diecuts that I used.  My papers are SEI and the sentiment and image both came from Whimsy Stamps. You can find the Season's Greetings sentiment  HERE and Valerie's Gift rubberstamp HERE.


Copic colors I used here are: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, E000. I also used some colored pencils for added shadow and highlight.

Thanks for visiting me today! See you soon!

13 comments:

Dena said...

That is such a sweet image! Crissy is so talented! Love your card!!
Hugs,Dena

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Angela!
Hugs Kristel

Mary Lou said...

Oh Angie darling this is soooo cute!!! I am a huge fan of yours when it comes to copic coloring!!! BEAUTIFUL and how fun of you to be the GDT at Sunday's with Crissy!!
Hugz

Sandy said...

Beautiful card and cute as punch image!
Sandy

Sharon Caudle said...

So beautiful, Angela! Love the colors you used and she is so precious and of course you colored her so beautifully!! Love Chrissy's images! Congrats on your GDT!
hugs, Sharon

Louise said...

Hi Angela!
Auw, what an honor :) Not a teeny tiny bit surprised though! You make the most gorgeous creations!
This one sure is no exeption :) It´s amazing and so is your colouring - stunning beyond words!

Hugs

Myrna said...

Adorable image and wonderful coloring Angela!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Angela this is absolutely beautiful that image is totally gorgeous and I love the colours and snowflakes, can I also congratulate you on your GDT it is amazing news, well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous, the coluring is beautiful and those snowflakes are awesome xxxx

Pam Sparks said...

congrats Angela! Adorable creation! Winter festive!

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty cozy card. It's great looking card and I love the snowflakes :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous, Angela -- love the beautiful colors & of course the image is adorable :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Absolutely darling Angela! I just love the blue and your stunning coloring!! Valerie looks so sweet!! The snowflakes are the perfect touch!!
hugs,
Chris