I used my spellbinder grand die to cut out the shape of this card. I was inspired to try these shaped cards by Angie who made this beautiful card here using a different die.
My image is called Decorating the Tree and can be found at Love To Stamp. I colored this gorgeous image with my copics and added extra highlighting and shading with my prisma pencils.
I hope you can play along with us this week at Little Darlings! You don't have to use a Little Darlings image but if you do, you could win a $20.00 Love to Stamp merchandise gift voucher. If you use any other stamp, you could win a $10.00 merchandise gift voucher.
Hope you can come play with us! Have a great day!

19 comments:
Oh my Angela, this is beautiful and as always your colouring is exquisite.
Hugs
Jane
This is absolutely gorgeous, Angela!
I just cut out the same shape and was wondering what to do with it....thanks for coming to the rescue!!!!!! You did an outstanding job coloring and showcasing this adorable image.
HI SWEETIE!!
I mean the COLOURING is freakin stunning!!!!!
I have never ever seen someone colour so smooth like you.You have a trick up your sleeves huh huh huh??? So clean and perfect.
The perfect background for this stunning creation.Another WOW! card from you :D
Oh Angela, this is soooo gorgeous!!! Your coloring just knocks my socks off! And such delicious papers and yummy colors!! Absolutely stunning!!
hugs, Sharon
I always love seeing your colouring, Angela, you're a master for sure. Really like your idea of using the nestie die to make the card shape too. Lovely work as always. CoB
Hi Angela!
This is so amazing, sweetie! Love the shape and I absolutely adore your colouring of this sweet and busy little bee :) Stunning that ou actually added the silver bells too!
Gorgeous!
Hugs
Oh this is such a sweet Christmas card, I'm always so amazed by your coloring. I love these little bells with the bow.
How are you sweetie, I've missed you! It's almost your big day :-)
Hugs,
Lins xxx
Beautify shape card and sweet coloring. wow what a busy gal you are creating lots :-)
Hugs,
Cabio
I agree with Ruby no one colors like you do!!! Beautiful!
Wow, this is gorgeous Angela. Love the use of the die and such a sweet image!
Clairexx
What a great work of art all your details really catch my eye love it!
This is a beautiful card Im loving the shape, I really need to invest ina grand calibur me thinks!!! gorgeous xxxxx
This is just gorgeous, Angela. The way you blend the colours is just awesome. Cute image--love that fir tree. Wonderful design--save Angie's too--may have to give it a try myself.
Hugs,
Norma
Angela, your card is beautiful!! The colors are so rich.
Hope all is well with you.....
big hugs, Janiel
What a darling image and I just love the shape of your card! Gorgeous, Angela! I just got through scrolling through your blog and drooling over everything I've missed lately. You are such an inspiration!
Gorgeous - beautifully colored!
Sandy
gorgeous as always angela and the card under also.
greetings karin
BEAUTIFUL!! Love that shape, your coloring and the added bells!! You are such an inspiration my friend!!
hugs,
Chris
Oh my word Angela this is beautiful I absolutely adore the card shape and image, the bow, bells and flowers look amazing, I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment