Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend? I am really suffering today with back pain, I spent my weekend raking piles and piles of leaves. So me with my heating pad thoroughly enjoyed that xtra hour of sleep due to the time change on Sunday LOL!
Well, it's time for another challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. Our color challenge this week is blue and silver. I made an ornament for todays challenge:
I think I'll make a bunch of these with my kids this month to hang on our tree. My girls love coloring in the Magnolia images and they are perfect for making Christmas ornaments, don't you think? This new Sweet Christmas Dreams release is so cute and I can't wait to color every one! This image is called Tilda with Snow Heart and she can be found at Magnolia-licious.
Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!


15 comments:
Wow Angela, this is sooooo beautiful! Love this star,it will be beautiful in the Christmas tree!!!
Hugs, Celia.
Angela this is fabulous and stunning too!!!!! This will be gorgeous on your tree for sure!!!!! Excellent creation!!!!! Wow !!!!!
How adorable is this, Angela!!!!
What an exquisite Christmas ornament....love Tilda in blue!
Gorgeous ornament!!! Such awesome coloring! (I know I tell you that all the time, but I don't want you to forget haha)
Hugs, Dena
She is adorable!!! Love the blues and silver together. Super cute idea for the tree!
Hugs,
Tracy
Very pretty ornament!
Sandy
Gorgeous!!! =)
Hi again hunni!
This is so beautiful! Love this ornament and your colouring is smashing!
Hugs
Love it! This Tilda may be the only one I buy this year. Just love her.
Wow Angela what a smashing little ornament the colours are perfect so is Tilda, I would keep this hung up on my wall all year round just to admire it's beauty.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This ornament is super adorable Angela. I love to give this a try. Now you really make me want to do all Tilda ornaments for my Christmas tree this year. Thanks for the inspiration :-)
Hugs,
Cabio
Woo-hoo I have that Spellbinders die too. Wonderful ornaments. Love this cute Tilda--don't you think she has big feet? That's what I was thinking when I was colouring her boots..LOL.
Hugs,
Norma
Wow...Angela! A sore back is the worst...and you got it from raking leaves rather than something exotic! hahaha! Seriously...hope you're on the mend soon! Your card is adorable...her...do us a favor...when you get your Tilda tree up and decorated, put a pic on your blog! I'd love to see it! Hugs. Pat Frank
A amazing creation Angela! The coloring looks perfect =)
Hugs from Anne
Beautiful ornament Angela, this will look gorgeous on your tree
Hugs Julie P
Post a Comment