Friday, November 4, 2011

Magnolia Noah's Ark & Kenny K/MIC Stair Step Card

Hi there everyone!  I just wanted to share with you a couple cards I made in the past that were published.  My first card was in a past issue of Magnolia Ink magazine.  I worked pretty hard on it and wanted to share it with you here. I used several Magnolia animal images and a Make It Crafty background.



Next up is another stair step card I made for the Whimsy Stamps Online Magazine that was published a little while ago using Kenny K and Make It Crafty images.



I loved making these scenes and I hope you enjoyed looking at them and would love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


18 comments:

Gea said...

wow, these cards are stunning!
Hugs Gea

Myrna said...

MAGNIFICENT Angela!

Christina C. said...

GASP......TOTALLY GORGEOUS, ANGELA!
Love how you created those awesome scene....I'm not computer savvy enough to do that!!!
This is a feast for the eyes...thanks for sharing!

charlene said...

Angela you are the queen of scenes ! Just amazing both of them beautifully colored they deserved to published.
Hugs

Norma said...

OMG OMG OMG, Angela, honestly gal, you floored me. These are fantabulous. The scenes you’ve created are just wonderful and so inspiring. Your colouration is perfection itself. I adore them!!! You make me want to try one of these stair step cards. I think I’ve only made one before and did not do a very good job at it…LOL. Kudos on these masterpieces.
Hugs,
Norma

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela these are stunning, fabulous creations and gorgeous coloring.

greetings karin

Danni said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Truly stunning!

Sandy said...

OMG - you are out of this word creative - talented and smart as a whip. I would dearly love to try and do something like this. Out of this world - your Noah card. The second card is just as creative but I do love Noah's ark. WOW!
Sandy

Unknown said...

No need to ask why they were published!!!!! These definitely need to be published and so much more on your blog too!!!!! You should have a magazine of your own!!!!!!! Stunning creations just magical!!!!! You are very talented angela!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!

Dena said...

My stars these both must have taken you ages to color!!! Oh they shouldn't be cards but framed to show everyone! LOVE the scenes. I didn't know Make it Crafty had the scenes like on your Kenny K one. That works sooooo well!!!
Hugs, Dena

Beth aka BR-T said...

These have real panache! So creatively detailed just what my eyes needed today! Have a good one…

Rufus said...

Totally different, yet each is lovely! The first I'm a Noah's Ark lover, the second, like Kenny K and Make it Crafty. I saw the second when it was published. Of course the coloring in both is exquisite!
R/

June Nelson said...

Woww ords fail me, ive never seen anything like them they are simoly wonderful wowser I would love a card like this they are amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,

WAUW !!!!!!!!!!!! Love it !!!!!

Greetings, jaimie

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Angela these are totally outstanding, amazing and so very, very beautiful, wow, these are both creative and inspirational, I am lost for words, other than the ones I have used, lol. Brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenes Angela! Wonderful colouring and design ,just lovely
Hugs Julie P

cabio's craft corner said...

I remember that wonderful Noah's Ark you did on the magazine. It also has a wonderful tutorial with that too :o)
The Kenny K one, wow my friend did you dry out all your markers yet after finished this gorgeous coloring? It's stunningly done :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Angela!! I am in awe!! I just love all the dimension and your coloring on both these cards. Jaw dropping gorgeous my friend!!
hugs,
Chris